It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derrel Sims Contactee: "I killed a grey..."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was just listening to Coast to Coast AM via a download to a podcast this morning on the way to work, from a previous broadcast a few days ago. In this particular show, Derrel Sims (Derrel Sims Website "AlienHunter.org" here had on the show 3 abductees, the first of which was "John" of Arizona, a 50 year old married Therapist who killed a grey with his Samurai Sword while his two Rotweiller dogs each bit 2 other seperate "aliens greys" and those 2 greys died as well. But "John" collected a "ooze" (and much of it) that splattered from the alien when he cut it, and they have dozens of samples of it , ready to be tested for DNA.

This is a first in my book. Anyone hear this one show?

Derrel Sims Website

Coast to Coast AM Derrel Sims Show Information

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He wanted DNA evidence and only collected "ooze" ??? What happened to the bodies?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs
He wanted DNA evidence and only collected "ooze" ??? What happened to the bodies?

Man, I love how you guys point out questions I should have been thinking...

If these were MY grays, we would definitely have some sort of 'incident' going on. Why no retaliation from the Gray's government?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"John" said the Alien Grey bodies "disapeared" into thin air, after they died. The fluid that he collected was from what was left splattered on the walls. As a side note, his two Rotweiller dogs DIED a month later. This whole incident happened in Oct 2008. "John" was a contactee for his entire life, and he learned how to control his emotions and fight back. Funny thing is, a few weeks after that, his grey alien race approached him again, but from then on, right after the deaths, the greys "appeared as silohuettes" where he could not touch them physically anymore.

Hope this answers your questions.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
"John" said the Alien Grey bodies "disapeared" into thin air, after they died. The fluid that he collected was from what was left splattered on the walls.

How is it the bodies disappeared into thin air upon death but the tissue splattered on the wall didn't? That makes no sense.

I am sure Simms and John will have even more special pleading and excuses when the splatterer is either never tested or comes back with results they don't want. Or they will spin the results to their liking.

As a side note, his two Rotweiller dogs DIED a month later.

The part about his dogs makes no sense either. Were the dogs never a threat to the aliens to begin with? Why is it John recovers his free-will and then his dogs just happen to as well?

right after the deaths, the greys "appeared as silohuettes" where he could not touch them physically anymore.

Why wouldn't they do that in the first place?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"John" said the Alien Grey bodies "disapeared" into thin air, after they died.

Very convenient.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"John" said the Alien Grey bodies "disappeared" into thin air, after they died.

Hmm, very convenient, and bearing into account the laws of biology as we know them, pretty much impossible to happen without the use of an external stimuli or element.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't have time to answer all of these questions, but if you happen to follow the whole abductee phenomenon, this all makes sense.

Years ago there was a report of a UFO being shot in Brazil and the UFO hurtled through the air vicariously for 5 hours after that. When the UFO landed and some aliens got out to run away from the damaged craft, one of the greys was touched by a police officer....he died 6 months later.

Google the Brazil UFO Shot Down Police Officer Dies type of search and I'm sure something will come up regarding this similiar case.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't have time to answer all of these questions, but if you happen to follow the whole abductee phenomenon, this all makes sense.

Years ago there was a report of a UFO being shot in Brazil and the UFO hurtled through the air vicariously for 5 hours after that. When the UFO landed and some aliens got out to run away from the damaged craft, one of the greys was touched by a police officer....he died 6 months later.

Google the Brazil UFO Shot Down Police Officer Dies type of search and I'm sure something will come up regarding this similiar case.

Nope, makes no sense at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't have time to answer all of these questions...

To be honest, Professional, you have no more answers than any of us do. The same amount of information (the Coast to Coast AM episode) is available to us all. All you have is speculation not answers.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
Nope, makes no sense at all.

It makes sense from a contamination point of view.

Anyway, I don't buy any of the story this person is presenting and quite honestly I don't think anyone should waste any sleep over this.

I'll say this though. This person's declared mission is to get the "hard, physical evidence of human/alien interaction". I think that's fine and I wish him the best of luck on that, but until he has any results that others could test, broadcasting these wild stories only hurts the, already little, credibility this person has.

Put up or shut up. Otherwise you look like any other charlatan and attention whore leeching off this field.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by converge]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Man why would you kill it, you have a chance to talk to something other than yourself and you supposedly chop it up. I'm guessing that is why there is no disclosure, most humans just don't know how to control themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I also heard the show, and the account of 'John' in AZ. I also feel conflicted over whether I believe his story. Points to note for and against:

A) There are countless corroborating reports testifying that these beings are indeed inter-dimensional, i.e., meaning they can materialize, dematerialize, travel thru solid objects. This seems to be either their own ability or this is done w. the help of technology.

B) On the other hand, the lack of a physical body after 'killing' a grey is certainly no surprise, convenient and frustrating. If there really is fluid from the entity, I would recommend following this case closely until DNA results come back to determine its validity...that is, unless the fluid disappears too....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

How about a link to the podcast or upload your copy to ATS media.
theprofessionalnyc you do realize those links are useless which leaves nothing but a rant.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Here's the youtube:
Alien Abductions & Implants

It should come up here for download shortly, usually a week or two behind the initial show.
coast.gmms.ca...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

I heard this show, although I did miss a couple of minutes here and there.

From what I understood, the Greys were moving towards his wife and child and that is why he went into slice and dice mode. He claimed to have had contact for most of his life and his ability to strike came from his surge of emotion, which apparently overpowered the Greys ability to control him. Like breaking free from the matrix I guess.

The Grey Goop apparently got on/was ingested by the dogs, which is why they died. They started theorizing about the Andromeda strain and such being in the alien blood and talking about how there are tons of samples, which made me wonder how it was collected, and if the sword was cleaned, because if it wasn't, in the interest of science I think they should cut a rabbit with it to see if it dies from the residue on the sword.

I don't know how credible this guy is because I can't verify a dang thing he said because I've never encountered a Grey, or any alien for that matter, but I wouldn't be surprised if we hear that the MIB end up stealing the goop and the test results, preventing anyone from finding out it was just the insides of a lava lamp or something.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"John" said the Alien Grey bodies "disapeared" into thin air, after they died. The fluid that he collected was from what was left splattered on the walls. As a side note, his two Rotweiller dogs DIED a month later. This whole incident happened in Oct 2008. "John" was a contactee for his entire life, and he learned how to control his emotions and fight back. Funny thing is, a few weeks after that, his grey alien race approached him again, but from then on, right after the deaths, the greys "appeared as silohuettes" where he could not touch them physically anymore.

Hope this answers your questions.

Oh, well thats convienient.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Surprised after I read the title that this wasn't about The McGuire ET Incident.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just a passing thought...... Didn't Dan Tanna's fishman victim also "Vanish into thin air" ?? What is it with these alien guys and the disappearing?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Just a passing thought...... Didn't Dan Tanna's fishman victim also "Vanish into thin air" What is it with these alien guys and the disappearing?

It's an old science-fiction trope borrowed as a convenient explanation for the lack of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join