It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Bomb The Moon Friday

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
have any of you seen or heard of any object impacting the moon since you were alive?

how can any object impact the side of the moon we see if earth is in the way?

so i don't know what ya talking about when ya say it won't have any more damage than impacts it already receives from objects in space

ya only believe it gets impacted because of the craters you see on the moon but that's about it

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's all too obvious to me that my man Kid Cudi is blowing up this Friday. Guy wasn't joking he is the man on the moon! For realzies.

Either than or we finally found Saddams WMDs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungGod88

LOL, "Yall only believe in past impacts because of proof of their existence."
You are a funny guy, funny funny guy.

What do you suggest these big circles around craters really are? Folks on the dark side nuking it?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow! Now i'm a bit concerned with this!

Our award winning local news station did a 5 minute segment on
a parrot that says "Rockies Rule" owned by woman who sounds like she's smoked 5 packs of cigerettes everyday for 50 years, but made no comment that the US is bombing the moon in 3 days

Yet they make sure we get 6 months notice before ANY other NASA "mission"

So why would they not want the general public to no about this??

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok so if I was not to trust NASA's coverage and wanted to get out there and see this for myself through my telescope..... bieng in Australia in Newcastle NSW would it be possible for me to see this ???

If so what time would it be here when they plan to do the crash ???

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

What do you suggest these big circles around craters really are? Folks on the dark side nuking it?

so tell me how can an object hit the side of the moon that we can see if earth is in the way

just in case you don't know the side we can only see is always facing us because the moon does not revolves on its axis, it only rotates around the earth

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Or are we suggesting that ancient ruins on the moon left there by the ancient martians who came to earth thousands of years ago to breed with the neanderthals and create modern humans, might get damaged in this process?????

There ya go

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungGod88

so tell me how can an object hit the side of the moon that we can see if earth is in the way

just in case you don't know the side we can only see is always facing us because the moon does not revolves on its axis, it only rotates around the earth

OMG that's the first time I've ever realized that "the dark side of the moon" isn't just an expression. Let me bow to you and your superior intellect in physics and space travel.

I'll try and make it simple for you:
Earth is spherical, meaning a 3 dimensional object. The moon is also spherical, it too is a 3 dimensional object. They are separated by 240,000 miles. So that means objects can pass between Earth, where we are, and the moon, where there are thousands of craters from extraterrestrial impacts.

Now would you like to answer my question with an answer instead of another question? I'll rephrase it for you.
If the craters on the moon are not impacts of meteors then what are they?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hopefully a bunch of debris will contain large large chunks of rock and jump back and smash into cities in the country responsible of this natural atrocity.
Why do this? There is no logical and right explanation.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How are those soul catchers btw?

Don't know you would have to ask John and Sleeper about that one

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's NOT a missile, it's the booster stage that propels the satellite into it's final orbit in space, it will have NO fuel in it, and will have the mass of a sports car.

It IS a missile.... it is a guided rocket with a kenetic impactor aimed at a target

MISSILE

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There is something going on up there on the moon! Don’t ask me how I know, but I can tell. There is an atmosphere up there. The place can sustain life. Should a mass harvesting of human life unfold I have no doubt the moon will be used as a weigh station and organizing center for this.

I say we hit them now, with everything we got, let’s just take them out, let’s do it now, while we still can!

I have no doubt it was the moon people behind 9-11 and that they murdered Bin Laden so we couldn’t find out the truth if we ever found him!

Obama, oh yeah, he’s from the moon too! Why do you think we can’t see his birth certificate? Definitely from the Dark Side!

Yep we need to bomb the moon with everything we got, borrow, beg, buy and steal Russia’s, England, Israel’s, North Koreas, India, and Pakistan and China’s nukes and weapons too.

We are never going to be safe with that thing circling our planet! We have the technology, go NASA go!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

We are totally on the same page. I was just googling moon birth certificates and it turns out that the Obama family has a long history on the moon. But I can't find one for a Barack. It's obvious they are bombing the moons birth certificate records so we'll never find the evidence we KNOW is there.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

OMG that's the first time I've ever realized that "the dark side of the moon" isn't just an expression. Let me bow to you and your superior intellect in physics and space travel.

I'll try and make it simple for you:
Earth is spherical, meaning a 3 dimensional object. The moon is also spherical, it too is a 3 dimensional object. They are separated by 240,000 miles. So that means objects can pass between Earth, where we are, and the moon, where there are thousands of craters from extraterrestrial impacts.

Now would you like to answer my question with an answer instead of another question? I'll rephrase it for you.
If the craters on the moon are not impacts of meteors then what are they?

first of all if that's possible, wouldn't it get caught by earth's gravitational pull

and why do the craters look like they were hit the moon head on?

now i never said i knew how the craters got there, you just assumed that

my guess would be either the moon is older the earth, the earth did not always have a moon or the moon is artificial

either one makes more sense than a object hitting the moon head on

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Ron, what do you really think the target on the Earth's Moon to be and why?

In this case I think they really believe that this will tell them how much water is in the crater... but since the target is not the area that Clementine spotted the ice in and with the last minute target change, its hard to tell

Is it possibly to destroy the Soul Catcher Tower that John lear talked about?

No that tower is in Sinus Medii

You are right we can not trust NASA to always tell us the truth because we
have to look at who is actually behind the scenes funding this project.

Not NASA's fault... they are under strict DoD guidelines as to what they can and cannot release. Says so in their policy
Heck even Apollo transcripts were not declassified until 1976

What do you really see in the Rabbit Hole? ^Y^

This is just more 'showmanship' for the public... what interests me is the reports that NASA is already talking about NOT building a base on the moon, backed by Buzz's chatter about "Forget the moon... how about that Monolith on Mars"

NASA may abandon plans for moon base 29 April 2009
www.newscientist.com...

NASA to Abandon Plan for Moon Base? April 30, 2009
www.skyandtelescope.com...

Even on Discovery's Bad Astronomy...

NASA May Scrap Plans for a Permanent Moon Base
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

So what's up with all that eh?

And since I already know the mining operation has been going on for years
it's a moot point for me..

Though recently someone sent me a declassified document that was a delivery order for 1500 litres of HE3 a month to a fusion lab I had not heard of before...

What makes this document interesting is the date 1964
When I finish tracking this down I will post a thread... you will be amazed... no shocked... at the name of the company that is the supplier

[edit on 6-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I gotcha now. "Could those craters be older than earth?" Is kind of the question, right?

That is something I have no clue about. I'm not sure if there have ever been tests run on the age of any impacts on the moon. (But I have heard 4.5 billion years thrown around for the age of both)

As for your question, 1. Take a comb and get it charged with static electricity 2. Run your sink very lightly 3. Put the comb close enough for the water to curve in mid air. Do you think that earth could have changed the direction of meteors enough to hit the moon?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
LCROSS was launched ages ago. Fact of the matter is, even if they wanted to stop this mission - they couldn't. It would take a huge amount of energy to do so.

Well they just made a target change without to much energy
They could easily stop it or have it miss the moon, but they won't. NASA doesn't really give a hoot about public opinion anyway

And what is all this stuff you and Ha Ha are on about with a soul catcher anyway?

The people who made that video score very high on the "crackpot index".

With you near the top of that list, no doubt?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Reminds me of the remake of H.G. Wells 'Time Machine'.

They bomb the Moon and it causes it to break up.

Should be interesting to watch.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

Excellent movie too. Notice that the people on Earth were also subject to Martial Law? They were fore shadowing about the colonies on the Moon.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Considering the much larger impacts it has survived in the past, I don't think our tiny "missile" will much of anything. It's a cool thing though!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

have any of you seen or heard of any object impacting the moon since you were alive?

Yuppers...

Each red dot denotes a meteoroid impact observed since Nov. 2005 by members of the NASA Meteoroid Environment Office. Credit: NASA

Meteoroids are smashing into the Moon a lot more often than anyone expected. That's the tentative conclusion of Bill Cooke, head of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office, after his team observed two Leonids hitting the Moon on Nov. 17, 2006. "We've now seen 11 and possibly 12 lunar impacts since we started monitoring the Moon one year ago," says Cooke. "That's about four times more hits than our computer models predicted."

www.physorg.com...

how can any object impact the side of the moon we see if earth is in the way?

Earth is only in the way from one direction... there is a lot of space between Earth and the Moon and anything coming at an angle can hit it on Near side

OH and the Moon DOES rotate on its axis... one rotation per orbit

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join