It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Bomb The Moon Friday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What if it has nothing to do with ‘discovering’ water on the moon? After all, we’ve known that for years. What if it’s a test to see if we can actually hit the moon from earth? If so, then by proxy, we can also hit any point on the earth from the moon. Thus, that may be the reason for the sudden interest of so many countries in the moon right now. Whoever occupies/controls the moon, also controls the earth which means that we might all be potential targets some day depending on whoever is in charge of any rockets placed on the moon. Moon occupancy does sound neat, but it can also have dire consequences depending upon any agenda the occupants may have. If only humans weren’t so power and control-hungry. *sigh* You KNOW that someone wants to occupy and claim the moon for themselves/their country no matter what they say. Look at how countries currently fight over a little strip of land in the Middle East. It's also entirely possible that we've done this already, and this is just the first time that the public is being made aware of it. I could see this being a tactic to sow a seed of fear in the public's mind that control of the earth from the moon is possible. I know. I know. I've been reading ATS threads too long.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Exactly! as i stated in above posts

strange times we live in..
seriously the crap they feed us "it's got no explosive materials"
complete rubbish!

Well if they declare war on us (highly doubt it unless it hits amonument/colony/excavation site) i'm playing this song on full blast and hoping they don't attack the UK.

www.youtube.com...

"Thoughts endless in flight
Day turns to night
Questions you ask your soul

Which way do I go?
How fast is too slow?
The journey has its time within us

If a man can fly over an ocean
And no mountains can get in his way
Will he fly on forever
Searching for something to believe

From above I can see from the heavens
Down below I see the storm rages on
And somewhere in the answer
There is a hope to carry on"

*sways side to side with a lighter"

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder people will say once the strip-mining starts. The moon has many minerals that are not found naturally on the Earth.

The most striking thing was that some minerals were discovered for the first time ever! The researchers have found native molybdenum in the moon soil sample – the 1õ0,6 micron-size particle of almost pure molybdenum. It was the first time this mineral was found on the Moon, whether on Earth it never occurs

Moreover, the scientists have found particles of 0,2-0,7 micron size consisting of iron and tin solid solution. The interesting thing about that is that such mineral never occurs on Earth either, but is widely known as a synthetic compound.

Another discovery is silver sulphide. Its particles were first discovered also as inclusions in feldspar fragments. The authors think that silver sulphide was formed during early stages of the Moon formation, when magmatic processes had been developing in the yet hot planet.

www.russia-ic.com...

Let the hysteria begin.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Or?!?! Maybe Russia has nukes up there!

Who can say for sure?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's not full of dust though some parts but others have rivers,life,trees
even power plants in the deep craters.
I seriously believe it's just a shell of something within maybe an old space station? The moon seems to influence human behaviour..

inb4 "That's no moon!" jokes

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's kind of funny. I was thinking about those theories that the moon has ET bases on it or that it is actually a giant spaceship. Now here we are detonating a device on it. Hmmmmm. Are we making a preemptive strike against them? Are we targeting an enemy ET? I personally don't believe the moon is inhabited but I was wondering if anyone was going to bring this up? Me, I don't think we should be exploding parts of our own moon. Not too smart IMO. Could have an unexpected result.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"Rivers, life, trees" .. on the moon!

Whoever taught you that should really never be allowed to teach again.

Please provide valid links to these claims.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

Well if they want to place military bases and weapons on there
then they are in violation of the Outer Space Treaty and deserve to be prosecuted and thrown out of the U.N and hopefully bombed to crap by our friends on the moon.
en.wikipedia.org...

also what is strange is the timing of this..October 9th 2009 in the US when this impacts i'm not to sure but many timezones will be on October 10th at that point which was when the treaty was signed...

nice way of saying happy birthday

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've been thinking about the moon and human behavior as well lately. I wonder if in the past if the moon was either closer or further from the earth and if the proximity of the moon to the earth has anything to do with the size of humans/plants/animals. That might explain dinosaurs, giant humans, etc. Has anyone researched this? What would happen if our moon was pushed out of orbit or even further away? Is that even possible?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Could this be the work of the global denuclearization debate going on?

Bizarre indeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Search around the NASA archives or around ATS and find the coloured moon pics not the light reflected ones they show to the public. Or go to your local observatory and have a look in the telescope. There are places on the moon that are pure green or have extreme bright light coming from craters.

Although personally i'm more interested in Mars than the moon.

But i don't like seeing the yanks blowing chunks off the surface of our moon.. don't we the people of earth have a say in this?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

# Of changeableness of the world.
Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

# (Becoming blood,) of judgments.
Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

# (Withdrawing her light,) of deep calamities.
Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

www.bible-topics.com...

the beginning of sorrows.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Now that is interesting i've noticed this disarmament of all nuclear weapons debate raging on... i read on ATS before the G20 or G8 not to sure earlier this year that they had the draft of their plan for the economy planned more than 6 weeks in advance and that it was a meeting to discuss an ultimatum given by E.T's..

it is certainly lending credibility now. hmmm

I think it's all linked the puzzle is beginning to fit nicely together now.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Bombing the Moon is not normally covered by your local reps and congressmen. When the msm isn't saying a peep, it starts the wheels of my CT mindset turning.....What really is this? Why now? Why have we not gone back in over 30 years? Could there be someone/thing there that is keeping us away?
Shame is not on us.....for we are kept in total darkness. The shame falls directly on TPTB that have all the answers. No matter what we do or what we say can stop these bastards from doing there bidding. The thing that has me worried is the 10-11 and 10-25 predictions, maybe a connection?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Oh you must mean the coloured pictures that show the mineral composition of the moon?

Earth's Moon is normally seen in subtle shades of grey or yellow. But small color differences have been greatly exaggerated to make this dramatic mosaic image of the Moon's gibbous phase. The familiar Sea of Tranquility (Mare Tranquillitatis) is the blue area right of center. White lines radiate from the crater Tycho at bottom left, while purplish tones mottle the crater Copernicus left of center. Though exaggerated, the different colors are recognized to correspond to real differences in the chemical makeup of the lunar surface - blue hues reveal titanium rich areas while orange and purple colors show regions relatively poor in titanium and iron. Calibrated by rock samples from the Apollo missions, similar multicolor images from spacecraft have been used to explore the Moon's global surface composition.

apod.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well if thats the case, maybe we can expect a pre-emptive strike from the opposing party.

Whoever that may be.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Ah that's the one.. God i feel like an idiot now. Sorry for that

But you have to agree the Moon has many secrets

You could say it was trial and error
ah well.. thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
More on the "green" moon (and all the other beautiful colors):

These are samples 15400-405. Sample 15405 is a 513 gram piece of "slightly recrystallized breccia". When these samples - and similar samples collected at Spur Crater - were examined after the mission, they proved, indeed, to have a green color due to an unusually high abundance of magnesium oxide.

and

David Scott: (in july 1971 commander of Apollo 15)

"Can you imagine finding a green rock on the Moon? Think about that. We'd never had any green rocks in training. Nobody'd ever said anything about green rocks - orange, or anything - and all of a sudden you're sitting there and, you find a green rock!

the-moon.wikispaces.com...

To deny ignorance, you really should read more on this instead of just claiming green = trees and blue = water.

I don't expect to convince anyone here ... perhaps I would be more successful by just claiming that there is a heck of a lot of cheese on the moon.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Believe me, I am also on this site for a reason ... aliens, conspiracies etc. But sometimes we have to admit when we are wrong, as you have done. Thanks - that is very mature of you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You mean the E.T's?
I don't see why they would want to strike us now though. Although perhaps it was an ultimatum for technology?
Also if aliens have travelled thousands perhaps millions of lightyears(thats unless they came from relatively closer ones like Alpha Centauri,Plieades,Gliese etc) why would they wait to destroy us now when we have weapons that can harm them? why not wipe us out when we had swords and shields.

This leads me to believe the ones that visit us and perhaps have hidden bases all over earth that they are peaceful visitors.

maybe the "ultimatum" was basically this..

"get rid of your nukes and we will disclose all technology and medicine to you and reveal ourselves to the public however we will not give you military technology" and..

"if you don't follow our ultimatum then we shall unveil all the shady dealings your governments have done in the last 100 years aswell as show Earth to the entire galaxy for what you are and in doing so will condemn you to eternal loneliness among the stars" just a thought..however far-fetched it may seem

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join