It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baxter International, inc INNOCENT until proven guilty concerning H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sitting down to make a timeline of the evil Baxter, inc. and how they filed a patent for the H1N1 vaccine before the swine flu broke out in Mexico, I recognized I couldn't find what I expected.

Baxter International, inc. did in fact file a patent on Aug, 28th, 2008 that can benefit in the creation of the H1N1 vaccine, but, it also benefits in the production of dozens of other totally unrelated vaccines. It is a METHOD of virus vaccine creation and has nothing specifically to do with H1N1, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or anything else that even seems related. [Patent Application US 20090060950A1]

In www.reuters.com... Baxter announced it can take no more orders for H1N1 vaccines as it has reached its top production of 80 million doses. The World Health Organization estimates 4.9 billion doses may be needed. That's a pretty insignificant number of vaccines for Baxter based on the belief they're the ones who created it and would have had years to plan on more (although they may have the patent/license rights).

Baxter International, inc. had a minimal rise in its stock price before the announcement of the patent application but is currently down about 30% in stock price from the announcement. [www.reuters.com... / click on 3-year chart / 1 day interval to see appropriate chart]

The claim I've heard here and there that Dick Cheney was getting rich due to Baxter's creation of the H1N1 vaccine seems to be totally unsubstantiated.

I can't find ANY legitimate proof that Baxter, inc was anything but forward-looking in doing exactly what its company purpose is. I did a moderately quick check of Baxter's Board of Directors, and various positions and didn't find any of them on Bilderberg attendee lists or CFR affiliation.

Now, before some of you rip me apart and call me a government spy or something (LOL) check out my other threads. I am about finding truth, not about creating drama. In my opinion Baxter is nothing special in the H1N1 / forced vaccine attrocity we're about to experience.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Some additional interesting links :

Stating Baxter is guilty but with no substantiated citations.
ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

The Patent Application
www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk...

Other companies involved in major orders/production of H1N1 vaccine.
www.reuters.com...

Council on Foreign Relations Membership List (everyone should have this!)
www.mega.nu:8080...

CDC guidelines on who should get H1N1 vaccine
www.cdc.gov...
"The guiding principle of these recommendations is to vaccinate as many persons as possible as quickly as possible. Vaccination efforts should begin as soon as vaccine is available." Alright then...

California Department of Public Health Mass Vaccination Planning Guidance
2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine
ww2.cdph.ca.gov...

California Nurses Association recommendations concerning H1N1 vaccination
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Baxter International, inc. had a minimal rise in its stock price before the announcement of the patent application but is currently down about 30% in stock price from the announcement.

Stock price is not a real reflection of profit. I work for a company that makes billions of dollars in profit per year. Yet our stock price rarely reflects this. This doesn't mean that the executives aren't well compensated. As you pointed out, they can't take any more orders for the vaccine because they are making all that they can and the demand for it far exceeds their manufacturing capabilities.

They aren't making this vaccine at a loss. They profit off of every dose they sell. So if the theory is that they did this to make a profit, then it would be "mission accomplished" in my books.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I agree with all you said. There likely could have been significantly more profit, however.

Regardless, does profit mean they are guilty of being involved in the H1N1 attrocity? Nope.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

No one will ever be able to prove guilt in this case. Similar to 99% of everything else that is discussed on ATS. I guess that is why it is a conspiracy.

FWIW, it is a lot easier for me to believe in human greed than it is to believe in huge coincidences.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Swine flu has been around long before Baxter was even a company. It just became more harmful to humans in the past several years, so pharmaceutical companies began developing vaccines. Creating a virus only to sell the cure would seem like a poor idea, given there will be quite a few lawsuits do defend and pay out- as there are with any drug.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

No one will ever be able to prove guilt in this case. Similar to 99% of everything else that is discussed on ATS. I guess that is why it is a conspiracy.

FWIW, it is a lot easier for me to believe in human greed than it is to believe in huge coincidences.

Greed is ruining our world. Many people are behind H1N1, I believe it was all planned and created by people with an agenda, for a few different reasons.

My point is that Baxter's involvement is not "a huge coincidence." I so far haven't seen proof they're any more involved than say Citibank. Did you read some of the information I linked, or the patent app?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
S+F, I thought your post was balanced and appropriate. Nice information gathering there, and I also agree with your post, as it complies with my personal belief that this is bigger than corporations.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

They wont need to defend themselves.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by callert

Great video Callert!

On re-checking dates I may be changing my mind for one specific reason: Baxter's fiasco in Poland. Turns out this happened only 2 weeks before the Swine Flu hit Mexico.

A recap: Baxter sent a standard flu virus to Poland and 17 other countries. It was supposed to be a standard flu vaccine but 'happened' to be carrying a live H5N1 strain of bird flu!
www.scribd.com...

So points against Baxter...
They had a live H5N1 bird flu strain that was somehow placed in standard flu vaccines BEFORE the swine Flu broke out.
They have the patent, and soon the license, for the vaccine which could prove nearly 5 billion doses worldwide.

As further proof something nefarious is going on, all parties are not liable for any damages due to swine flu/H1N1 vaccines. This part we knew and really looks bad to the PowersThatBe.

Baxter, I find ya guilty!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

new topics

top topics

join