It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Voyage - Gregorian (Master Of Chant Chapter III)

This song is wonderful, have to include this.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Music is one of the greatest tools we have other than meditation, and seeking the geometry, the power points, the language and information that is with us, sometimes long buried in various groups that have flourished then been persecuted throughout history.
These are some wonderful songs:

Gregorian - In The Air Tonight

Gregorian - Brothers In Arms

Gregorian - Wicked Game

Gregorian - Comfortably Numb

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mexicanto is wonderful, but google translates their songs poorly.

Andromeda - Mexicanto

Te vi llegar - Mexicanto

Claro que - Mexicanto

Mexicanto otra vez

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Enigma and Vangellis are Andros in source, and they are really remarkable. You should practice energy recognition, insight with them. I keep thinking of the anime "Wolf's Rain" whenever I see pictures of them.

Enigma - Morphing Thru Time

Enigma - Mea Culpa

Enigma- Feel Me Heaven

Enigma - Dreaming Of Andromeda

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Abductions are done by the greys who are attempting to heal their dna for the new emerging plane, for the ascension. They are very difficult for many to deal with. The zetans are the worst of them, and are directly under the control the nuki's, and perhaps on their own agenda as well. Other greys, while still pirates in taking what they need from us, have been attempting to break away from the nuki controllers. Unconditional love is required, to some extent, those who battle and protect us sometimes, they're on a different level of awareness, so we ourselves should, send love back.

However, zetans will return if you are doing work to wake others up, if you are doing the accelerated ascension work, they will return, frequently, and even perform 3D surgeory. If you awake during this, you may not know what's happening. You may be aware that soemthing is touching your head, holding your face, and that you are experiencing pain, though its not accute usually, for our perception is changed. We are not experiencing reality as it occurring at this moment, and our pain lessoned enormously. They do implants behind your eyes as well, and these can be removed by your cosmic friends. You may feel a rush of liquid down your face, and you know what it is. When the removals occur, you may feel something placed on you, like a device, that is adjusted over what I call toggle spots, near your ears. This is something you may feel the energy from for days, but not see. Though I did feel something strange when I reached up, because I found the pressure from it uncomfortable.

My friend told me these devices protect us from the negatives and assist our healing. Surprisingly enough, that is what happened. This isn't uncommon, though awareness of it apparently is.

If you experience anything, any physical sensation prior to sleep, when meditating, during the night, demand that they identify themselves. This is protocol and if they are really portalling in like that and not greys, they will identify themselves. To some extent this may depend on your ascensional process, your awareness and insight abilities. Part of the work of this thread is to get people to practice using their insight. I suggested looking at videos of ufos, and various ufology people on youtubes. This is a great way to push at practicing energy recognition. There are many others, research them online.

This is an area that we need to be aware of. The amount of control done here. That we are downgraded in our dna and coded in such a way that we don't percieve the world around us as it truly is, or understand the technology the controllors of this planet use. Those who do, usually don't need others to tell them they're crazy, for they're questioning themselves and feeling really confused, and doubting themselves. But they mustn't. This is real. I would have doubted too, but for a very real experience that was shared by 3 others when a friend spent a week here, just prior to a battle that we endured.

I had reported our sitings on a few forums, and wrote frequently to my friends that I was led to with the energy recognition, and consequently, some of our crafts, the ones we received pingings from, and that I received greetings and contact from, where chased by choppers, and scouted by tr3bs. We ourselves were monitored. But this was infrequent, and it didnt stop the contact.

When our guest came, he woke up and shared his own abduction experience, and then we all became aware of flashes in the sky and a craft. It was a very cloudy coastal night, with low hanging clouds, and this was very low. We kept jumping because very tall shadows were moving in the back, into the adjoining property a trailor court, right at the edge of town. 3 of us saw a red refective sticker, and something stode by very quickly. The sticker made the entire shape of the body leap out. The length of leg would reach my shoulder roughly. These were like nuki militia standing about 9 feet tall. And thats what those shadows were. We went white. And then he recieved the message.
"Do not be alarmed we are here."

He spoke this aloud several times........(to be continued)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
After a short while, the two told me to go inside immediatley. They both said a battlle was about to take place. It was really odd, because they weren't speaking as themselves, and they knew it. We were all shocked and went inside. I started emailing a walk in friend of mine immediately, and he said that our guest must be AB -, for battles are done over this dna. Sure enough he was. While we were both seated side by side at the computer, my arm began to bleed spontaneously. I had a deep punch needle biopsy type scoop mark that took over a week to scab over even, and it was very sore, it had touched the bone almost, it felt. As I cried out, he looked down and he had 2. One healed up before our very eyes, within 2 minutes, the other took as long as mine.

The greys that were there, were frequent in our home, but this was really unusual. Later when the battle was over there was scripting like Jim Spark's et script, lazered into the clouds. It was bizarre. Then our guest wrote some amazing things. The language that I've written above, that is ET, he just sang it to me, and he translated it.

Now that week was very nerve wracking and involved non peaceful things, that changed my paradigm rather severely. I like peaceful days, even if we are experiencing two types of ufology, and prefer to be unconditional love for greys. However, I do want them to buzz off.

But that monitoring, by the nuki's, I thought it was related to him, and was horrified when weeks later, the same shadows out back, the same reflective sticker. These guys were monitoring our family, like our other monitoring, perhaps in an attempt to get to the Federation.

Another type of thing I saw, I'd seen before, was an orange flash at about 8 1/2 feet or so, downward, as if down a vizer. And I've been told this is common stealthing technology.

Now, what was out back has been dealt with. Though, they come back. But for those who are waking up they have to realize there is real help to protect us from the negatives here. We need to pray to the Creator, and ask for Her to send angels, and ask for the archangel MiczaEL, UriEL, RaphaEL, Metraton. This is real. You will recieve help this way. Also, ask for the Federation to assist as well.

Metaphysically we can do things by, attempting to see what they're doign to control us, say in meditation. I had an image of cables on my neck and spine, much like underground electrical cables, and had been having strange cold electrical feelings down my spine for days, and was feeling ill. My whole system was off balance. My friend who is andros in nature told me to picture a big sword and sever the cables. I did, and this nuki just reached in and took away the sword. And he projected this friendly, but stern, grandfather energy. Really misleading. I was shocked at what I had seen. My friend said, see that sword as on fire with universal white light and explode it. It worked. But I also asked for help. And that worked better.

Waking up to the matrix will mean you have to learn to trust your own instincts, and hopefully you will find those who can assist you with information. Because others are aware of this. And you have to learn to trust yourself.

In my case, I could just think it was all crazy and walk away, but those crafts keep showing up, and greeting me, and my children see them, including several house guests so far, so if those who are waking up are all delusional, its funny how the cosmos keeps greeting them. Trust yourself. Its our matrix that is the delusion.

And trust that real protection is available. Those who seek will find.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are so many triggers for me in your thread I hardly know where to start.

This www.rense.com... was my second sighting but followed my first contact experiences. It has been the most maddening but comforting at the same time.

I did not include the physical or spiritual effects it had upon me in that report. Let me describe. I had been singing Amazing Grace to myself for a few moments, then I had this feeling of euphoria, I then knew for a fact that something would be coming my way over the horizon. Just as I began to anticipate, scanning the horizon out in front of me I noticed white streaks of light darting across the hood of my car just in front of the windshield. I then began to hear a pinging or cracking under and around the outside of my car as if it were being pelted with small pebbles. I felt a disconnect...all sound was muffled and I along with my car felt weightless. A few moments later I watched it glide toward, then over me.

I have no idea as to the pilots of this craft but I know that it's effects have been positive for me. The red orange pulse I stared into has branded so to speak my third eye.

I have become obsessed with music, choosing wisely those artist that record at 432hz and meditating even as I work. It seems I can disconnect but remain responsible for my own mental and physical reflexes. I usually live in the clouds where I feel the most love and security.

My first sight however was a different matter. Sept. 2007 a pewter surfaced triangle. That night while sleeping experienced my very first paralysis. I awoke to such body pain I can hardly explain. When I was able to get up I went to my bathroom, drank water to get rid of the heavy metal taste in my mouth, looked into the mirror and saw what seemed to be pattern burns on my forehead. I also had an orange colored coating in my mouth.

I could not shake the feeling of anger and fear I had. For some reason this whole affair seemed military to me. After that night the travels began where I would find myself within ships or in groups of people that were being observed or even alone being watched by them.

I would always awake to some new information. The greatest repeating message was that I must control fear...that fear would complicate all that I was going through.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

The triangle is altair, and related to your family, for you were pinged, that euphoric sensation that something would show up, was an energetic communication. This is connected to the Federation and the Andros Delegations, though I am not aware of each and every craft's origins. The 432 hz really helps, as do the crystal or tibetan singing bowls.

I really want to purchase some, I think a kind of alternative, music a bit like eRa, with perhaps, singing bowls, soft drums, guitars, and perhaps an electric violin would be incredible sounding. We can't sing of course. The awareness you felt is really indicative of psi ability, the Universal Understanding, telepathy. You need to listen to music, for periods of time, and set intentions, affirmations, in the here and now, frequently, say them slowly, attempting to allow each word to vibrate within. And visualizations. You will find if you listen to music and actively set the intention to activate accelerated dna healing and ascension, to gain unity your higher self, to experience your star family and positive cosmic friends, to awaken, to become aware, to remember your energetic gits and insight, and utilize it, you will experience changes, both in contact, and some protection from the negatives, but just more awareness about what is happening.

Crop circles and sacred geometry. The film below is one example, pausing at each picutre, until you feel the energetic hit, and until its time to move on to the next, seeking the frequency and information here to heal you on a dna level.

The experience above I was sharing with our house guest, there was a lot more that happened. The greys were there for the entire visit, we had previously had awareness of them 3 times a week roughly. He was very angry, and we both sensed the same stealthed monitoring group, so he exploded on them. Well, he started saying things, but wasn't himself. By what he said I knew that a grey was controlling him. He looked shocked and went white, and said that wasn't me. I knew. I asked why we were being abducted, why my kids. We weren't AB - like he was. Because we have the Jewish bloodline, (on one side a bloodline that goes to the House of Stuart. Many have the Scottish bloodlines who are being abducted in North America, that I've talked to).

Then, when we were in the living room, he suddenly said, Go outside and do not be afraid no matter what. I wouldn't move. He spoke again, so I went outside, and thought, that's not him. Ran in the house and he was writing in agony on the floor. It took 10 minutes to pull him out of it, and we all moved him to the couch. Without seeing a tazering, it was something like that, and he when he recovered, he remembered the entire day differently, and accused us of doing strange things with his food, and then he suddenly remembered what had occurred all day, but now had two competely different memory imprints, two different days. My andros friend said they had thrown a neuro net on him, because he wan't being cooperative.

Seeking to raise our awareness, our vibrations, and doing the ascensional work will raise our contact, and it will branch into more understanding, but it will also reveal more of the matrix. You have to trust yourself throughout the process. You need to trust yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have been of great help. I still go through a bit of denial...I suppose staying plugged in helps me with the mundane detail of navigating this hideous grid.

I actually have the Tibetan singing bowls...I have had for most of my life a Buddhist philosophy and life style.

The blood thing is always with me. I responded to your post on another thread describing the answer I had received when I asked "Why me?" I was told "It is in the blood".

I am in touch with other contactees that say they are going through the same as I because of that negative RH factor. I am of Scottish/ Native American decent.

I shall use all of your advise...thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Its a wonderful process, and with energy recognition, a basic ability that will increase, you'll find ways opening, people will draw you, you may even start to remember some of your experiences, not really the negative ones, but some of the other contact that occurs.
Also, we need to trust ourselves. For the times ahead its important to tell ourselves "I wish to be in impeccable knowing at all times, with perfect timing. All solutions to all problems are found quickly, and we are safe from all dangers, powerfully protecting, helping others."
This is important. Love and light, namaste.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As an example, when you become awake, and should this other language flow through you with, or without understanding initially, you may have conversations that get answers, subconsciously, as if inside your aware self is searching for more than your sleeping self is.

ie. this conversation today with a friend caught me by surprise and opened my paradigm even wider:

he wrote te'ja' ek's'a' le' ku't'e' di'na'm'e'tr'ea'
pa' l'a' ki'e' ze' no's'tr'a'

and i wrote: je' la'ko'ta' ma'ste' lo'

he wrote: yes lokota sioux is almost a direct form of andross

and I went into shock, as this is so typical, other information is like this too where messages have been passed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This song is amazing.

Gregorian The Carpet Crawlers

There is lambswool under my naked feet.
The wool is soft and warm,
- gives off some kind of heat.
A salamander scurries into flame to be destroyed.
Imaginary creatures are trapped in birth on celluloid.
The fleas cling to the golden fleece,
Hoping they'll find peace.
Each thought and gesture are caught in celluloid.
There's no hiding in my memory.
There's no room to avoid.

The walls are painted in red ochre and are marked by strange insignia, some looking like a bulls-eye, others of birds and boats. Further down the corridor, he can see some people; all kneeling. With broken sighs and murmurs they struggle, in their slow motion to move towards a wooden door at the end. Having seen only the inanimate bodies in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging, Rael rushes to talk to them.
The crawlers cover the floor in the red ochre corridor.
For my second sight of people, they've more lifeblood than before.
They're moving in time to a heavy wooden door,
Where the needle's eye is winking, closing in on the poor.
The carpet crawlers heed their callers:
"We've got to get in to get out
We've got to get in to get out
We've got to get in to get out."

"What's going on?" he cries to a muttering monk, who conceals a yawn and replies "It's a long time yet before the dawn." A sphinx-like crawler calls his name saying "Don't ask him, the monk is drunk. Each one of us is trying to reach the top of the stairs, a way out will await us there." Not asking how he can move freely, our hero goes boldly through the door. Behind a table loaded with food, is a spiral staircase going up into the ceiling.
There's only one direction in the faces that I see;
It's upward to the ceiling, where the chamber's said to be.
Like the forest fight for sunlight, that takes root in every tree.
They are pulled up by the magnet, believing they're free.
Mild mannered supermen are held in kryptonite,
And the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing
bright.
Through a door a harvest feast is lit by candlelight;
It's the bottom of a staircase that spirals out of sight.
The porcelain mannikin with shattered skin fears attack.
The eager pack lift up their pitchers - they carry all they lack.
The liquid has congealed, which has seeped out through the crack,
And the tickler takes his stickleback.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Instant Healing Project Truth Unlocked

We are ONE, in 5D on we experience the Universal Understanding or one mindedness, while still being individual. We have so many more talents, more abilities as we awaken as our abilities are activated.
There are some who would like this to be under the guru of others, and yet, it is something anyone and everyone can learn to utilize. That being said, I was told that unless you are experienced you can do more harm than good at sending healing towards others. Reiki is a known way to explore how to plug into the universal energy and facilitate healing, along with sending healing energy, or colors, from the heart chakras, such as pink, blue, white light to surround others.

We are the light, the love, heart and light of our Creator, Divine Mother, in this universe, in corporal form, and we exist multidimensional in many systems silmutaneously. Though aspects of our higher selves, we grow, advance and our consciousness gains its own individual being. Awakening to our source and consciously seeking to work as the love and light vibrations in this world, and asking to assist our cosmic families, is a process of advancing our awareness into service. Even gaining in awareness raises the frequency of this planet.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Crop circles have been created for decades to assist in our awareness and dna healing. They are in effect sacred geometry. www.abovetopsecret.com... A police officer actually saw several fair haired nordic ets. They are tall. I saw one of my andross advisors in his biotech oversized suit and he would have been standing 6'8'-possibley 10" at least it seemed, possibly 6' 4-5" without the uniform. Not really sure.

We should view them frequently with awareness and work with the energies and vibrations they send to us. This is a significant one with an ascensional message depicting that we will break with the zetans, also shown in the pictures, and be free.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ba6967e6b60.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eeebabce4a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.cabiz.net...

There is a description here showing the various sequences in formation of sacred geometry.
Not all is the kind that affects our dna, some of the artwork is beautiful looking, but you can tell by using your insight when googling images which ones create the rapid vibrations, and give us an energetic hit. We can print them out and hang them up, create calendars, quilts, tshirts, wall hangings, lamps, clocks, pottery and tiles. They contain information and assist us enormously.

This also relates the geometry to the crop circles with photos.

We all have cellular encoded memories that will trigger these archetypes under certain circumstances. Different triggers occur for different people and some are the same. Triggers can vary from tones, shapes, colors, digits, people, places, events....

COME FLY WITH ME! It's time to reclaiming our Divine BIRTHRIGHT=ASCENSION Anchoring Heaven on Earth. ELS = Elohim/Human Angels.

Once the symbols triggers you - generally it has served its function - so don't look for deeper meanings or synchronicities.

A symbol that has triggered someone else may not trigger you. Triggering is like a light switch that goes off in your mind. Boom! You make a connection that is beyond the physical realm.

Suggested things to do with symbols:

* Meditate
* Sleep with the symbols under your pillow
* Trying to find someone else who connects to the same patterns
* Jewelry in the shapes of their symbols
* Paintings or sculptures
* Create Flags
* Placing them on a computer to create holographic images .....

I use the Fibonacci spiral (which becomes the Golden Mean spiral) like a slinky (which is a spiral like a spring) attached, at one end, to me (any chakra or part of self that feels right) and (this is important) the other end, is attached to what I want to attract (the highest love vibration, the Councils of Light, Angels, the Ideal, Great Spirit, God/Goddess/All That Is, wisdom, abundance, joy, life, harmony, the Beloved, balance, revitalization, etc.- your Higher Self will know what to do).

I imagine the Golden Mean spiral as it is spiralling that ideal energy into me and my energy field/lightbody (Merkaba). My Merkaba can hook into that grid which has now been created (at anytime-by just thinking it) .

Triggers can be found in Crop Circles, paintings, ancient hieroglyphs, various art forms, or just about anywhere, i.e., archaeological discoveries, Flower or Tree of Life, Emerald Tablet, Egypt, The Sphinx, The Great Pyramid, Ark of the Covenant, Isis and Osiris, Sirius, Serpents, Babylon, Baghdad, etc

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

As the Maharic Shield is composed of 10th, 11th and 12th Dimensional Scalar Grids (Mahara Hova Body), it contains within it the 144 Frequency Sub-harmonics of the entire 12-Dimensional Spectrum. ...

Running the Maharata also accelerates DNA Template activation, progressively restores the D-12 Pre-matter Personal Divine Blueprint for increased bodily health, accelerates spiritual integration, progressively activates the personal Merkaba Vehicle and amplifies natural consciousness expansion and higher sensory perception.

Most importantly, running the Maharata Current via the Maharic Shied creates a temporary pillar of D-12 "Christos Frequency" within you bio-energetic field and DNA, linking you and your multi-dimensional anatomy directly to its inner Christos Pre-matter Divine Blueprint to create a D-12 field of protection within within the personal mind-body-spirit system through which essential bio-energetic field integrity can be created and maintained.

Running the Maharata on a regular basis will increase the longevity of the body and accelerate natural healing process.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.cam.net.uk...

Purify yourSelf!
The tension in the world is growing. Open up a random newspaper, watch the evening news and what we see if we look closely is a world in transition. The distance between the light and the dark side in the world is growing rapidly. But wouldn't we all like to be surrounded by light and love?

As the Earth is purifying itself with water, wind and rain so do we need to purify ourselves to prepare us for our own individual transition. As the Earth 'hurts' itself, so must we realize that we might feel 'hurt' if we dare start this process of purification. Get rid of old habits, so-called programs, we run day in day out without realizing it.

A powerful way of doing this is by using Sacred Geometry. Science has proven long ago that our bodies are geometrically designed systems. Our subconsciousness recognises complex Sacred Geometrical symbols that have been used since time immemorial. Although our conscious minds will not understand, and even might think them strange, Sacred Geometry has a powerful effect on our mental state and also our physical body.

This code, called Purification, has been published with the sole purpose of helping people with this purification. It has no copyrights!

So copy it!

Forward it to as many people as you like (you get no extra credits for this, no wishes fulfilled)

No company or organization will benefit from this, just every individual who gets a glimpse of the Sacred Geometry.

Spread Purification around the world, Unconditionally.

This one created an enormous hit for me, and and just googling the images is very a very useful tool.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ec399891cca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Sacred Geometry: Map Of Time

Sacred Geometry - Part 1

Sacred Geometry brings both our right and left hemispheres together and is the blueprint for the universe.

Sacred Geometry Art 2

A meditation video incorporating the Flower of Life and the Merkabah energies.

Sacred Geometry Art 3

These are very useful for meditation and accelerated ascension and 12 strand dna healing.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
These are all links to wonderful images that are coded to heal our dna, and incorporate both sides of our brains to decipher the images, and there is so much to work with. The flower of life, the merkaba, the tree of life, spiral, the information within is being is being reinforced in crop circles as well.

photos4.meetupstatic.com...

sfmosaic.files.wordpress.com...

sofiaserve.typepad.com...

artzone.daz3d.com...

i1.ytimg.com...

soulsecretservice.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

ENIGMA - PUSH THE LIMITS

Basic instincts, social life.
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool.
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.
Open your heart (echoes)
And push the limits (echoes)

This is the very heart of being both a seeker and a freedom fighter, and one who does not follow the crowd. You have trust yourself, and also push at all the boundaries, search for the truths, and rebel against the tyranny. Don't be follow others. Raise your frequency and vibration radiate this level of awareness out, broadcasting it to all around.

Many of us have families and friends who will not leave their television sets or the mind control, and resist efforts to bring awareness, many will not attempt meditation and discount low flying soundless crafts as sattelites, so brainwashed you can't even tell them that satellites do not fly like small planes down low.

I was told that with family members, even children, and friends, that its best to seek their higher selves in meditation and ask them if they are here to participate in the ascension and to work at visualizing the acceptance and peace, and visualize changes, but you can't force anyone to see, we're all at different levels of awareness and some are learning diferent lessons. But we can encourage.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Amethystium - ASCENSION

Enchantment - Amethystium

Amethystium - Garden Of Sakuntala

Amethystium - Hymnody

userserve-ak.last.fm...

I recommend all of this musicians songs, his project is very worthwhile, and this music is very valuable for meditations and walking meditations, ie. doing chores listening on the mp3 player. Setting intentions, such as connecting to our higher self, or saying over and over again as I did one day why am I here? What am I to do? When I was frustrated with the sameness of everyday and the obligations to others that prevented big things from manifesting, but wanting something bigger. That what was when I suddenly stepped into these vibrations, like rivers and saw two separate timeline events, doing dishes. The music is such a gift to access our memories, buried, sealed and blocked, to create access to the right hemispheres, and just like words, spoken in any language, they code our dna.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join