It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 6 weeks...UPDATED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have read many replies to my initial post. The events of the last few days since my OP, re: Iran, natural disasters, only strengthens my resolve. Many things are to change very soon. I will share some of these with you...First, WARNING!; this is not my personal opinion, only webbot predictions. To begin, the MSM states our economy is recovering, lie. Unfortunately, WBP says it will fail. 2nd, natural disasters are to increase to the point that the WBP cant keep track. 3rd, The H1N1 virus scare will envelop the nation/world (forced vaccinations) as already seen in NY state. 4th, revolution will envelop the US due to forced vacs./eco collapse. 5th, Israel will attack Iran. Things will be set in motion around 10/25/2009. The timeline for this is until Dec. Iran will not initially respond, the world will turn against them/ US troops. VERY ugly outcome. "Many bodies, blood". Crops will fail, pestilence, drought, famine will envelop the globe. Billions will die in the coming 3 years. That's all there is so far. If you feel the need to prepare, thats up to you

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

More like 10-14 days.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If you read my original post, I have warned people to prepare BEFORE then

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The only thing about the Webbot is that it goes out and finds stuff on the Internet that people are talking. So, you are talking about these things happening, it finds them, then repeats them.

It's not a prediction. It's finding what is already being discussed. So, if people stopped talking about doom, then the Webbot project would not have any bad news to give us.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have been watching these scenarios for over one year. Unfortunately, it has been too close lately

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What most people may not realize, is that it supposedly picks up on "global consciousness". Therefore reading future intent

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What bothers me most right now is all the sudden talk about war with Iran from our government. It seems to have come out of nowhere. I know I've been reading about war with Iran for years on ATS, however, up until this past week, I haven't really heard about war from our own government. Now, all of a sudden, the war drums are beating again....

This is scary for several reasons:

1. The same thing happened with Iraq. We wanted a war....we got a war.....we were wrong about weapons of mass destruction. There were none.

Was Saddam Hussein a bad guy? Sure, he was a bad guy.....he was an atrocious, power-hungry, cruel dictator who killed his own people en masse. But millions of innocent Iraqis have died in the Iraq war because WE were determined to go to war, and I'm sure millions more have been traumatized because of all the bombing. Then, there is the toll on our own soldiers, too.

2. I can't help but wonder if our economy has something to do with the war drums starting up again. As we all know, war seems to be a favorite way to boost an economy (not to mention, get the people's minds off the economy!) and I'm afraid that Obama might be falling into the same trap. What if he is so scared about the economy that he's willing to start a war with Iran, for economic reasons? Wasn't it Truman who warned of the military-industrial complex?

Don't get me wrong, I think that the leader of Iran is a horrible, terrible, anti-semetic person. Anyone who goes around saying that the Holocaust never happened and boasting they are going to wipe Israel off the map should be dealt with harshly.

But war is not the answer. War is never the answer. Millions of lives are put at risk in war, when truly, there is usually only a small handful of people at the top of a government who are responsible for the atrocities. Why should an entire country (or an entire world) suffer because of a few bad apples?

Anyway, all this war talk has me seriously pissed off. I think all leaders who want to go to war should just go to a table in a bar and arm wrestle for superiority. The best arm wrestler wins.....end of story. Or put them both in a boxing ring....Ahmenejad and the curent Israeli prime minister. Or Obama and Ahmenijad. Let them beat themselves senseless....let them realize the stupidity of fighting.

I swear, someone needs to reduce the testosterone level in the war rooms.

But yes....I also have been following the web bot predictions, and I also know that they have been right many more times than they have been wrong. Scary. I'm not looking forward to the end of October.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
People talking about and being aware about such things as earthquakes does not make them happen. Earthquakes are caused by volcanic and tectonic activity. Being aware of these things does not make them occur. You can't create an earthquake, even if 1 billion people think at the same time, "omg earthquake!" Ergo, the webbot is useless for "predicting" natural disaster. It can't be done. It's rubbish.

I DO believe it might be able to predict at best, trends, in such things as stocks (for which it was originally created). However, the rest is gibberish.

People: "Omg.. war, Iran, 2012, earthquakes, gah!"

Webbot: *bleep - expect war in Iran, and earthquakes in 2012. Bleep*

People: "Omg.. webbot is amazing!

That's the only reason it comes up with this stuff. If you instead talked about rainbows and unicorns and candy, webbot would make amazing predictions about unicorns running across rainbows, farting out candy which falls down to the happy masses.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

One problem.

Iran is co-operating and has agreed to inspections and to have Russia enrich their uranium for them.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Close.

It was Eisenhower that warned about the military industrial complex.

And he was completely right to warn us.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I agree. It's been very good with stocks I believe.

On the dates where it predicted sudden drops. They said "Oh something bad will happen this day"

Like Oct. 7. It was a very bad day for the stock market, but nothing else significant happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the future cannot be changed...If it could, the alternate forecast would be the future...

top topics

join