It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Emperor Is Naked, With No Moral Authority Any Longer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
AR,
Take a look at the last few posts in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... One might really believe the curnull got a new ID
CS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I think you just might be right there!!!! I guess I recognized him, but didn't realize it, eh!!!!????

He's been getting so much flack about being an embarrassment to the mod status, looks like he went off the deep end to keep it. and he said he didn't care!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by orang

The only thing I found interesting about the last three deranged diatribes for Bush is CS's "signature"

Wisdom and Knowledge are two thing that Bush lacks the most, and he is most certainly the most arrogantly incompetent ruler in the world today.

The last three posts against me prove that wisdom and knowledge are wasted on NeoCons who act more like mad dog stormtroopers everyday.

I do believe that orang has taken over from the Kernal as the most vile, hated, pontificating, lying sack of shiite on the board. What rock did this dork crawl out from under?

But that's only because the Kernal's been so quiet lately....

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

Aw Shucks AR, I don't deserve the recognition, but thanks anyway.

Actually it's the Bush Family that is part of the Saud Shiite Family, thought I would point that out because I'm not rich and powerful enough to sell out America like the Bush Family has.

Have a Nice Day Folks.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Actually it's the Bush Family that is part of the Saud Shiite Family, thought I would point that out because I'm not rich and powerful enough to sell out America like the Bush Family has.

Are you at least capable of providing evidence of what you claim. Plenty of people here have made the same claim, none has had evidence to prove it. Maybe you are the one who can?

Oh wait, this guy is from the Kernel school of raving. He won't back up his claims because the evidence does not exist.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Are you at least capable of providing evidence of what you claim. Plenty of people here have made the same claim, none has had evidence to prove it. Maybe you are the one who can?

Oh wait, this guy is from the Kernel school of raving. He won't back up his claims because the evidence does not exist.

You know if you Neocons would read something in the newspapers instead of just reading your own deranged right wing rants on this forum, you would find all the documentation for all the statements of truth that I make.

But I also realize that Neocon brains always "filter and restate" everything they read in context with Neocon dogma of Lies of Mass Destruction.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You know if you Neocons would read something in the newspapers instead of just reading your own deranged right wing rants on this forum, you would find all the documentation for all the statements of truth that I make.

But I also realize that Neocon brains always "filter and restate" everything they read in context with Neocon dogma of Lies of Mass Destruction.

You know, if you would pull you head our of your azz long enough to see that you aren't in the "Matrix" and there is a real world of truth out there, not just your nice little, "I hate everything" world looked at through Demoncrap glasses, you might actually start being human....

But I doubt it.....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Quote: I understand or have heard that it took this current administration less time to take out Iraq than it did Florida to recount votes?

lmaooo the country would have been better served to have counted those votes then there wouldn't have been no 911 or invasion of Iraq. Terrorists know a red neck hot head when they see one, someone that can be easily manipulated with an excess of testosterone. Bush fit the bill and so they pushed our buttons knowing full well he would strap on his boots and 6 shooter and meet em at high noon on main street. Terrorist 1 Bush 0

Women should rule the world !!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy
Quote: I understand or have heard that it took this current administration less time to take out Iraq than it did Florida to recount votes?

lmaooo the country would have been better served to have counted those votes then there wouldn't have been no 911 or invasion of Iraq. Terrorists know a red neck hot head when they see one, someone that can be easily manipulated with an excess of testosterone. Bush fit the bill and so they pushed our buttons knowing full well he would strap on his boots and 6 shooter and meet em at high noon on main street. Terrorist 1 Bush 0

Women should rule the world !!!

no 9/11 if gore was elected? how #ing dumb are you people?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Wow, you really must follow the Colonel's school of responding to requests for proof. When directly confronted with a request for proof you directly respond with crap.

Way to go, you are sure to be taken seriously now.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You know, if you would pull you head our of your azz long enough to see that you aren't in the "Matrix" and there is a real world of truth out there, not just your nice little, "I hate everything" world looked at through Demoncrap glasses, you might actually start being human....
But I doubt it.....

I really hate to dispute what you say AR, but I am not, never have been and never will be a democrat.

Both the democratic and republican parties in Washington have put American Democracy in extremis.

Even though I believe in the two party system concept, I AM INDEPENDENT of both democrap and republifascist parties at the moment.

The only good candidate in Washington is John McCain, but war heroes never stand a chance in Washington.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I really hate to dispute what you say AR, but I am not, never have been and never will be a democrat.

Both the democratic and republican parties in Washington have put American Democracy in extremis.

Even though I believe in the two party system concept, I AM INDEPENDENT of both democrap and republifascist parties at the moment.

The only good candidate in Washington is John McCain, but war heroes never stand a chance in Washington.

I apologize profusely. what I should have said was "through Looney-Lefty colored glasses". You sure as HELL aren't a Moderate!

And I'm sorry, as much as I admire John McCain for his service to this country and his keeping the faith with his country and fellow prisoners while held in captivity in the Hanoi Hilton for all those years, I think he is a very poor politician. Some of his ideas are even wackier than Kerry's!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

No 9/11 if Gore was President....what don't you understand?

- Airport security, from the Bipartisan Hart-Rudman Report, would have been at todays standards....meaning no boxcutter, shoe bombs or anything else would have got through.
And they wouldn't have gotten into the locked & stell reinforced cockpit door.

- Since he's not on the House of Saud payroll, investigations into everything Saudi would not have been stopped. Think those 15 Saudi highjackers might have gotten flagged then, instead on having a non-confront policy on Saudi citizens like the Bush team put in play?

That's indesputable, Ivan.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

No 9/11 if Gore was President....what don't you understand?

- Airport security, from the Bipartisan Hart-Rudman Report, would have been at todays standards....meaning no boxcutter, shoe bombs or anything else would have got through.
And they wouldn't have gotten into the locked & stell reinforced cockpit door.

- Since he's not on the House of Saud payroll, investigations into everything Saudi would not have been stopped. Think those 15 Saudi highjackers might have gotten flagged then, instead on having a non-confront policy on Saudi citizens like the Bush team put in play?

That's indesputable, Ivan.

I'm so glad to see that BT has not lost his ability to see what WOULD have been....sure wish I was psychic. Hey, BT, how "bout" some lotto numbers for all of us?

unbelievable....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Explain to me how not one but groups of highjackers could make it through airport security today with a box cutter a piece? They couldn't. How could they make it through a steel & locked cockpit door? They couldn't. How could they evade an armed air marshall once they started to threaten passengers? They couldn't.

How could they get into the country if Saudi citizens weren't granted the same ease of access ( besides Israel, the only ME country ) that Europeans enjoy? They couldn't.

The Hart-Rudman team stuck around for six months longer to lobby the Bush Administration to adopt their security measures. They were told DICK C. would form a comittee and look into it, whiich he did. In October of 2001.
The Gore Commission came up with the same facts. Both groups finished at the end of the Clinton term. Both pleaded to the incoming Admin. to have the measures implemented.
This is cognitive dissonace on your part to deny the facts on the ground; there's no "Miss Cleo" necessary, just plain & simple logic - the form in which 9/11 perps got in the country & got on planes with the tools utilized to sieze control never would have occurred on Gore's watch.
If you want to argue some alternate theory on how they would have gotten it done, we're all ears.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

just plain & simple logic - the form in which 9/11 perps got in the country & got on planes with the tools utilized to sieze control never would have occurred on Gore's watch.

well since gore never became president you dont know this. its likely but we dont know and we never will.

i can claim if gore became president global would instantly stop but since he didnt become president we'll never know will we?

saying something would or would not have happened based on a "if something else would have happened" is pure male bovine fecal matter.

nothing more than speculation.

we can also say that if clinton had gotten bin laden when he was offered to him 9-11 wouldnt have happened but we dont know that to be true do we? we can say it but that doesnt make it so.

how about coming out the world of pretend and make believe and join us in the real world? its harsh but its all we got.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Explain to me how not one but groups of highjackers could make it through airport security today with a box cutter a piece? They couldn't. How could they make it through a steel & locked cockpit door? They couldn't. How could they evade an armed air marshall once they started to threaten passengers? They couldn't.

How could they get into the country if Saudi citizens weren't granted the same ease of access ( besides Israel, the only ME country ) that Europeans enjoy? They couldn't.

The Hart-Rudman team stuck around for six months longer to lobby the Bush Administration to adopt their security measures. They were told DICK C. would form a comittee and look into it, whiich he did. In October of 2001.
The Gore Commission came up with the same facts. Both groups finished at the end of the Clinton term. Both pleaded to the incoming Admin. to have the measures implemented.
This is cognitive dissonace on your part to deny the facts on the ground; there's no "Miss Cleo" necessary, just plain & simple logic - the form in which 9/11 perps got in the country & got on planes with the tools utilized to sieze control never would have occurred on Gore's watch.
If you want to argue some alternate theory on how they would have gotten it done, we're all ears.

The changes you speak of, even if they HAD been implemented, would not have taken effect by the time 9/11 occurred, REGARDLESS of who was in power at the time. You act as if Gore had won, he would have immediately fixed every single problem that the country had that led to 9/11. that is not only impractical, it's asinine. Your argument holds no water what so ever.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's the definition: contradictory mental state: a state of psychological conflict or anxiety resulting from a contradiction between a person�s simultaneously held beliefs or attitudes

Do you think that someone who makes a strong recommendation for implementiing policy while a subordinate, who then finds themself as the boss, is not going to implement their own policy!?!?!
In your rush to make a contrary point, though of course you're not a Bushie, you've over looked the obvious.
It's harsh, but deal with it.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Explain never would have occurred on Gore's watch.

Noone can say for sure if it would have happened under Gore.

What do I think? Well I just refuse to believe that such a small group of men could so much damage to the heart of America so easily, it doesn't make sense. Under Bush the government/agencys failed, or were allowed to to fail.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The changes you speak of, even if they HAD been implemented, would not have taken effect by the time 9/11 occurred, REGARDLESS of who was in power at the time. You act as if Gore had won, he would have immediately fixed every single problem that the country had that led to 9/11. that is not only impractical, it's asinine. Your argument holds no water what so ever.

My company was offered a piece of the project to get Federal screeners on site. It was near immediate. You think that Fed screening didn't kick in for 9 month after 9/11!?
What's asinine is your failure to acknowledge that the "problems" that lead up to 9/11 have a birthdate, Jan.2001.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

My company was offered a piece of the project to get Federal screeners on site. It was near immediate. You think that Fed screening didn't kick in for 9 month after 9/11!?
What's asinine is your failure to acknowledge that the "problems" that lead up to 9/11 have a birthdate, Jan.2001.

HA!!!! Sorry, BT, that's a laugh!!!! I've been working for the federal government for the last 20+ years, and "near immediate" means, "sometime between 2 and 6 years from next month". There is no such animal as "near immediate" in the US government, regardless of WHO is running it.

BTW, your dates are off as usual. It should be Jan 1993. Try not to be such a history revisionist in the future.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
this still does not prove that gore could have or would have prevented anything.

we can play what if games all we want but it matters not. what has happened has happened, what could have or should have happened never will.

here's a line, you may recognize it...

"if you beat this prick long enough he'll tell you he started the chicago fire but that doesnt make it #ing so!"

so what is it you want to know? that which is real or what you want to believe?

go ahead, beat us all long enough and we'll concede just to make you happy but it doesnt make things so.

gore didnt become president and 9-11 happened. thats my world, and thats what i have to deal with none of this "well if so and so had simply done this or so and so was in power blah blah blah" bull#.

even if gore was in the whitehouse there is still no guarantee this could have or would have been prevented.

however as i said some have said that if clinton simply scooped up uncle bin as some have suggested 9-11 wouldnt have happened. but this doesnt make it so either.

now i do fault clinton for not taking up the offer of him when he had the chance but not because i think 9-11 could have been prevented but because it was the right thing to do, we knew he attacked us before (remember, the attacks on the WTC prior to 9-11?) and he also knew he had orchestrated other attacks, the uss cole...among many others.

but even if he was captured that doesnt mean 9-11 could have or would have been prevented.

your point is moot and is not based on real events but events you wanted to have happened but didnt. well i'm sorry but things dont always go our way in life. i dont like our current situation either but politicians rarely do anything unless its in a reactionary role.

clinton bush reagan nixon carter...blah blah blah.

you get the point. they dont do anything until it gets to a critical stage and by that point bad things start happening.

hindsight is 20/20 for us all, you're not special.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join