It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Proof Needed: Swine Flu IS A BIO-WEAPON! (enough said!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The following is a summary of the evidence proving that swine flu is indeed a man-made bio-weapon. Please take your time to read it to the end.

Most of you should by now be aware of the swine flu vaccine patent filed by Baxter ("backstabber") on August 28th, 2008. You can find the patent HERE a year ago.

On the first page we can see the date:

Aug. 28, 2008

The crucial part is very well embedded and hard to recognize, as follows:

A further aspect of the present invention is a pharmaceutical composition or preparation as vaccine comprising an antigen.

Alright, so we know that the vaccine should contain an antigen. What type of antigen, may we ask?

In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen, e.g. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, in particular of different virus strains, subtypes or types, such as influenza A and Influenza B, in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes

(not emphasized in original)

So that's nice, we have a swine flu vaccine patent confirming the composition of human, pig and avian antigens, including H1N1 and H5N1. Oh nice!

We all know that the Swine Flu fragments came from three continents as follows:

According to reports in the mainstream media (which has no reason to lie about this particular detail), this strain of influenza contains viral code fragments from:

• Human influenza
• Bird Flu from North America
• Swine flu from Europe
• Swine flu from Asia

This is rather astonishing to realize, because for this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs -- in Mexico! -- and spread it to others. (This isn't the only explanation of how it could have happened, but it is one scenario that gives you an idea of the complexity of such a thing happening).

I got this quote from Natural News, but you can find it in the mainstream news if you like (Google it).

So we know that the Swine Flu's source is from three continents, and from the human, pig and bird. That's confirmed.

Did you check the inventors names on the Swine Flu patent? They are all from Vienna. Where's Vienna? Austria! What happened in Austria last December? Well according to Bloomberg (and tons of other media):

Let's recap:

Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Baxter International Inc. in Austria unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in three neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease.

The contamination was discovered when ferrets at a laboratory in the Czech Republic died after being inoculated with vaccine made from the samples early this month. The material came from Deerfield, Illinois-based Baxter, which reported the incident to the Austrian Ministry of Health, Sigrid Rosenberger, a ministry spokeswoman, said today in a telephone interview.

“This was infected with a bird flu virus,” Rosenberger said. “There were some people from the company who handled it.”

The virus material was supposed to contain a seasonal flu virus and was contaminated after “human error,” said Christopher Bona, a spokesman for Baxter, in a telephone interview.

Yes! Austria! It was already quite suspicious back then, but it always takes time for the proof to come in. But need we say more??

Hmmm, what if it's a fake patent? Gee, I wish it were, helas you can find the same patent on the official patent website Patentdocs

Is there a possibility of a misunderstanding of the patent? No, sorry. I read it again and again. My friend is a geneticist and doctor, and introduced me to this patent. He reads medical and genetic journal articles every day.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As much as I dislike and distrust Baxter, this doesn't prove anything to me. H1N1 has been around for many years and almost all our current circulating flu virus are avian...just not The Bird Flu. It isn't really a surprise that they have been experimenting with all these for years.

What we have now is a new strain of H1N1. Could they have genetically modified the old one and caused this one...possibly...even probably.

But because they had played with a vaccine last year doesn't mean it was meant for this particular outbreak.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
theflucase.com...

Jane Burgermeister is a swiss journalist that has contributed to sue Baxter about the "february "accident"". Here are the charges she presents about Baxter and the entire "Flu Case" :

There is evidence that shows that there presently exists an international corporate criminal syndicate that, in violation of the RICO Act (18 USC sec 1961-1969), is intent upon embarking upon a cascading event of genocide within the United States, in the UK, and in other countries around the world, most likely in Autumn 2009/Winter2010, using as their weapon an enforced program of toxic vaccines after a deliberate release of a virus to spark a pandemic could immensely profit vaccine companies.

The toxic vaccinations, classified as bioweapons by the US and EU governments’ own regulations.

On June 11, 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) of the United Nations (UN) declared, without adequate scientific evidence, resulting in much criticism from experts, a worldwide ‘Level 6 Pandemic, ’ so triggering laws that allow control over troops, law enforcement and health services to be transferred to the WHO and UN.

According to the International Health Regulations of 2005, which has been incorporated into legislation also in The International Partnership on Avian Influenza of 2005 of the USA and other country's national pandemic plans, the WHO and the UN become the controlling agencies of the US in the event of a declared Level 6 Pandemic, and are entitled to control of this country under martial law, with obvious implications for all of the above under the pretext of fighting a pandemic emergency.

Refusing a WHO-mandated vaccination has been criminalized; police can therefore use deadly force against “criminal suspects” refusing these vaccines.

theflucase.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Terrorist Act of WAR.

We need to prosecute whoever is responsible. It's time for some heads to go on the chopping block.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I need a clear up. Is the flu the bio weapon or the vaccine??

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

So you're saying this outbreak was a real accident from the Baxter testing, which is actually intended for a later date?

Of course, before filing a patent, the product will already have been in the making for a long time depending on its complexity.

Based on what you said, I'd like to add that this current outbreak is not really strong enough to cause the havoc most probably expected by those responsible, so if this is all it's going to do, then there will be not much benefit to them at all.

Most people either don't get the swine flu or recover in no time, and the vaccine? Well, maybe the vaccine will take care of the rest of their plans to get rid of even more of us and blame it on the scapegoat...

So do you believe there's something worse on the way that they are still planning, and this current one was just an accident? Or do you believe this is the one? This is a question for everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You might want to take a look at this.www.virology.ws...
And then this. www.wired.com...
I dont know what to believe anymore

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

I am merely speculating.

Because they made a vaccine with a multitude of known viruses is not surprising to me. Just shows they could have made the current circulating virus.

It would not have to be in a vaccine to get it into the population. In fact, I think it likely will not, other than amounts needed to cause a short term immunity.

Agreed this flu is no worse than any seasonal flu except it apparently effects more children detrimentally, thanks to all the vaccines they have had in the past, they have no immunity. And of course, that is the way they want it, so you have to keep getting vaccines to have any immunity. Notice it doesn't effect the older generation because they have had some of the forms of the flu in the new H1N1.

No thanks, I think I would rather have natural immunity that lasts a lifetime.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

As much as I dislike and distrust Baxter, this doesn't prove anything to me. H1N1 has been around for many years and almost all our current circulating flu virus are avian...just not The Bird Flu. It isn't really a surprise that they have been experimenting with all these for years.

What we have now is a new strain of H1N1. Could they have genetically modified the old one and caused this one...possibly...even probably.

But because they had played with a vaccine last year doesn't mean it was meant for this particular outbreak.

Circumstantial? Yeah... your right. But how far do you go until the odd "events" pile up into a mountain of evidence?

From a Google translated entry on Canfarmia
(Cámara Nacional de la Industria Farmacéutica)

Consultancy for the Pharmaceutical Industry, promotes the activities of member companies through its affiliate program, offers rental rooms for events, tenders, job market and training courses.

Canfarmia is an organization tasked with furthering the growth of the Biotech industry in Mexico and surrounding areas.

Here is one of their selling points about bringing biotech companies to the area:

Why such growth? According to their 2005 survey of more than 300 investigative sites in Latin America, some key elements are cited: large treatment-naïve populations,

"Treatment-Naïve" Odd term eh? It means that the subject is not polluted with antigens chemicals and other artifacts from past treatments. According to Canfarmia, this is one of the benefits for a Biotech Firm to set up shop in Mexico and Latin America.

The referenced document that this comes from has since disappeared from here. But it was there 04-25-2009.

However, the document that contains this tidbit is still around:

As seen in the graphs at right, Mexico, in fact, while still “emerging” as a global location for clinical studies, actually ranks slightly higher in current or recently-completed studies than either India or China.

Mexico-based clinical researchers also have significant experience not just in Phase III and IV trials, but also Phase II and an increasing number of Phase I clinical trials. And, most speak English and are geographically closer to California companies.

Many studies are already also being conducted simultaneously in a binational (or multinational) context: a Phase III Merck study of HIV therapies that includes sites in San Diego and Mexico City (DF); a Phase II study for asthma treatments by Hoffmann-La Roche in San Diego, Monterrey, Guadalajara, and Mexico City; and a Phase III study by Pfizer/Sanofi-Aventis for diabetes in San Diego, Mexico City and Monterrey are just three of many examples.

And can be found here. (Warning - PDF)

So... a legit organization is actively attracting companies to Mexico and Latin America. No biggie right?

(26 March 2009) .- The Products Section for Health Assistants (PAPS) of the National Chamber of the Pharmaceutical Industry (Canifarma) board changes for the period 2009-2010 and was appointed chairman of that board Patricia Perez-Casso , who currently serves as Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy from Baxter.

(This is from that missing document I mentioned earlier)

So... remind me...

Where was this Swine Flu outbreak first centered in? And where was the highest mortality rate located?

And no.. this doesn't prove anything. Just makes you go "hmm..."

[edit on 27-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yup. and whoever takes a swine flu shot will most likely die especially if they are american because americans are the target right now.

maybe the elite have a flu vaccine gambling system setup so when all the billions of doses are sent out, they will not know where are who will get the ones with the 100% death rate vaccines.

they will place their spiritual bets and make a poker night out of it.

they got to have thier fun too. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

Circumstantial? Yeah... your right. But how far do you go until the odd "events" pile up into a mountain of evidence?

Sorry to say, they are already piling up, just not in a way that can be proved...yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The truth is, 90percent of the world could do with leaving this world. This reality is just not working any longer. The worlds needs cleansing from the bottom right up to the target.

The survival of the fittest is the answer to moving forward. I've come to this conclusion, because the majority of the people who are gullable to take the vaccine deserve it. They are not aware. Regardless of the mallacy and the plans that are proceeding

The balance and light will come to the end of the tunnel.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Nobody is going to come out and say I did it. It's so typical of gullable people in this world. It's like E.T disclosure and 9/11. They want the American government to wave the flag and say yes it's true we lied. There's the proof bladdy bla.

It's not going to happen. The idiocy of looking more proof is going to cost milions of lives while you go around in tip toes investigating existence.

It's no fiddly diddly time. It's wake up time.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Kind of strange coincidence as well that if you've gotten the seasonal flu shot in the past your twice as likely to get the swine flu than someone who never got the seasonal shot. I wonder why that is?

**edit add

I received an email from my doctor, she emailed all her patients stating she advises everyone to not get the shot and that she will not offer it or get it herself based on her own and other research.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Kind of strange coincidence as well that if you've gotten the seasonal flu shot in the past your twice as likely to get the swine flu than someone who never got the seasonal shot. I wonder why that is?

Could you explain a bit further about the link between those who recieved a flu-shot and suceptibility to 'swine flu'?

TIA

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Bravo!
Star and of course a flag for you.

There was a thread that Dr. Horowitz filing a suit against Rockfelers.
Horowitz stock piled that proof that Swine Flue is man made, and it is bioweapon indeed as the vaccine.

AIDS and Ebola viruses also man made it has been proven with supporting documents in his books.
I have the books and I have read them. Ever since then I don't take any medication or prescription drugs (sorry I am going off the tread, this is for survival forum)

For some reason a lot of ppl think that Horowitz is a nut case and doesn'tt know what he is talking about. I think he is brilliant and has a lot of guts to face those who is behind this depopulation agenda.

Enough said IT IS a bioweapon!!! NOW what we ATS or the rest of awaken people going to do about it????
As for me I am informing all my friends and people I know. Some think I am a nut case, some take the information and do reaserch themselves and than realization kicks in :"Oh, my God" what is going on?

It is nice to see that some people do wake up.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

wow just wow self centering

this makes me sick

eat some garlic will you.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
the flu shot supposedly weakens your immune system and makes it more susceptible to infectious disease.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
reply to post by Mind1universe

wow just wow self centering

this makes me sick

eat some garlic will you.

It is not about myself.

You said I do to this world.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
The truth is, 90percent of the world could do with leaving this world. This reality is just not working any longer. The worlds needs cleansing from the bottom right up to the target.

The survival of the fittest is the answer to moving forward. I've come to this conclusion, because the majority of the people who are gullable to take the vaccine deserve it. They are not aware. Regardless of the mallacy and the plans that are proceeding

The balance and light will come to the end of the tunnel.
the world needs cleansing from the top down you mean, don't you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join