It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news from China's ZGC Focus economics - Dollar is dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Why do you think the £ has been steadily devalued to bring it in line with the Euro.

Especially if the pound drops below one Euro, there will be fresh calls for the UK to use the Euro and ditch the Pound.

Then it's a short hop from the Euro, to whatever global currency they really do want us all to use, whether that's this SDR thing, or something else.

They'l expect that we won't whine about leaving the Euro, since we didn't want it to begin with!

It's a bit naive to think that these years of planning for a new currency have not been already planned for years ago...of course that would imply that the global financial 'crisis' was engineered deliberately to usher in a global economy and government.
Too far out to believe? In the style of Cuba Jr. of Jerry Maguire: SHOW ME THE MONEY! Or us, in this case.

Takes a lot of working capital to take over the world you know....trillions and trillions, coincidentally.

Even if this turns out to be a hoax, it is not far from the mark imo.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I have no doubt the reserve currency will change from the dollar to an international one.I don't think it will happen this year,maybe even not in 2010.It will happen though.But I don't see how that equates to brits or americans trading SDR's in a few days to buy their groceries.Oh and the pound is most definetly being devalued for the intent of getting us into the euro,to me that's obvious.Both fiat currencies in the end so we lose in any case.I think most brits will be begging for it when the pound is completely worthless,which it should be anyway but you know what i mean.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
when imf came out with the s.d.r. they actually called it the SPECIAL DOLLAR RESERVE,,remember??? two weeks later it was changed to special drawing rights..i remember..and i'm all over it..dollar will be devalued by 30% i believe..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The 2nd news scene (guy in pink coat) doesn't look professional in terms of presentation and sound quality.

I can understand if it's coming from Laos or Zimbahwe. But it's China.

I won't be surprised if this turns out to be fake.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I flagged this in the hopes of getting it on the front page where, hopefully, some ATS member who speaks Chinese can see it and verify whether the translation provided in the video is correct.

I can assure you the subtitle translation in the video is not only incorrect, but has no relation whatsoever to the actual words being spoken. The video consists of several clips of Chinese news talking about IT industries and some stuff about local government reform on farming.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is a journalist that agrees with this scenario...

With the Obama administration open to a new world currency, Americans can start pinning a date on their calendars when it is official; America will end its global power. In fact, a lot of financial and economic experts are already warming up the engines for the first plane ride out of town.

Within the last few days Americans have been witnessing more radical initiatives by the United Nations aimed at solving world issues. Take for instance that Obama adviser and former Carter Administration Security Adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski has suggested that the U.S. shoot down Israeli jets should they take action against Iran’s nuclear build-up. The biblical and prophecy scholars have to be jumping up and down in disgust as the Bible clearly spells out that “all nations” will turn on Israel in the final days. Even if you are not one who follows religion all of this translates into a real mess not only for America, but for the rest of the world.

Something extremely bad is brewing here at home, and at a rapid pace. Most Americans can’t really put their fingers on it at this point; however the rest of the world is anxiously watching how fast the United States of America becomes the next Roman Empire.

www.northstarnational.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Mate, this is ALL OVER the MSM!

Bit unlikely to be fake when the headlines at Reuters news agency (The main news agency for the UK) states a new global economic order and currency?

It's everywhere, just like that.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
those subtitles had nothing to do with that the man was actually saying
renminbi was not even mentioned when he was talking

not to mention there is no chinese word for sdf specifically

[edit on 26-9-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The news here in Europe said china is going to back the Dollar.

Is there on single news that is not turned to the end of the world here on ATS?
Whatever fake video comes out, and here we go NWO, end of $, etc

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Whether the subtitles on the video are fake or not I can't confirm that. However, I can point you out to this short article coming from Reuters (which I'm % sure is not fake)

Sarkozy:world too complex to rely on single currency
September 23, 2009

"We cannot have a multipolar world and a single currency," Sarkozy said in a speech to the United Nations.

There is more ...

It was not immediately clear if Sarkozy was referring to the U.S. dollar or to plans under discussion to support the International Monetary Fund's Special Drawing Rights (SDR) as an alternative reserve currency.

So, even if the posted video it's fake, there is one thing for sure: The replacement of the US Dollar as the world currency is not just being talked about it, it it's being seriously considered by the so called 'world powers'

So, I believe something is being cooked here ...

LINK

[edit on 26-9-2009 by joscarfas]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

They have been talking about a world reserve currency since the financial collapse.It's hardly breaking news and we all knew it would happen sooner or later.In a sense not much will change as the dollar was a world reserve currency,now they are just changing it to another currency that is not issued by a country but an institution ie the IMF.Still we all know who owns the IMF.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
this kind of stuff is so out of our hands that there isnt much many of us can do.
If I could, I would have been stocking up on food, water, and gold, for the last two years, but my income is strictly built on school loans.
For those in my situation, I say relax. Let it happen, not much we can do. Be as prepared as you can, but don't forget that nature can provide for us everything we need.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

It's hardly breaking news

Yes, you and me know that ... but many others do not.

I was just trying to point out to those arguing that the video is fake, that even if it turns out to be fake, they should still keep in mind that the replacement of the $ is being fully considered by those in power.

You know how the mind works sometimes ... when people see that something is fake many of them tend to think that everything else is too and it'll be disregard and swept under the rug, they get discouraged. I'm pretty sure you get my point.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it was all predicted by wabbot long time ago...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by detachedindividual

Did you forget that Chinese media is state run?

2nd line...

yes and our Corporate run one is doing a great job reporting as such

2nd line...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And certainly China wants to destabilize the entire world market place on epic proportions
so that they would now get .$10 a on the dollar on all their exports

Oh yes wiping out a main source of income makes sense also -

I say why mess up the system that has brought about their rise?

BUY GOLD

someone will make a boat load on your fear!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Video is fake, nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just asked a friend of mine who speak mandarin, first they dont have a Beijing accent.

Secondly it doesnt speak of US dollar or anything like this but more like a courtesy visit from some asian people, not a word on western people.

Anyone could confirm this deny ?

Disinfo when you hold us...

EDIT : Warrenb, could you please tell us where you found this vidz ?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mxridr618

lol, I love translating Chinese to English on Babel Fish, you just never know what you are going to get and it is more often then not, hilarious as there are Concepts in English that do not Exist in Chinese and Vice Verse. It does not Translate that way, you need a native speak.

--

I also think it funny.. ''We need a person who speak Mandarin to Prove this!" Then once you get people who speak Mandarin say that this is BULL and a Hoax, you discredit them for speaking up.

Wo Shi Meiguo Ren. Cu shi, wo huie shou idianr putonghua.

Probably got the pinyin wrong. But that just means im a Government Shill.
Ill show this to my wife and see what the guy is actually talking about.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
those subtitles had nothing to do with that the man was actually saying
renminbi was not even mentioned when he was talking

not to mention there is no chinese word for sdf specifically

[edit on 26-9-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

I noticed that as well, lol. Neither was Meijing that I could tell, nor Meiguoren. all of which would have been relevant to the conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join