It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormtroopers discuss 9/11. Too funny not to share!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

And so this is what makes the front page..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm pretty new here.

I posted this a week ago on BTS and no one watched it:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Is it OK then to post funnies in ATS

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213Great video. But I'm sure it's gonna rub someone the wrong way, as we shouldn't be laughing since so many people died.

Strangely enough this statement rubbed me the wrong way

The number of people who die world wide EVERY DAY is roughly 146,000 give or take a few. But we shouldn't laugh because 2% of deaths that particular day were so spectacularly dramatized is if those we're the only people that really mattered. Right.

No offense intended, I just wanted to put those 3k deaths in perspective. Fact is you live on this planet, you die. Now if that ain't something to joke about, than nothin' is.

Sincerely, M.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
"That being said, I'd also like to point out that within the Star Wars universe, the Death Star was believed by all accounts to be indestructible."

And the Titanic was deemed "unsinkable". Never get too comfortable.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

That is not the tone I recieved from the video at all. Are the stormtroopers not just saying what truthers have been saying since day 1? Controlled demolition, one guy hiding in a cave and we cant find him, one tiefighter briught the deathstar down. I really do not see in any was how this is possibly insulting or off color. I suppose some people are just way way too sensitive and look for the bad in most things.
We are always told that we need "sensitivity training", but I feel we are much mush more in need of "de-sensitivity training".

I personally believe that 9/11 was a whitewash and that alot of people dies denselessly on that day, but this video in no way pokes fun at anyone other than TPTB that fed us the BS story.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Pretty funny! I love the way it correlates to our Twin Towers thing that is still up in the air. I saw an episode of South Park last night that also dealt with 9-11. In the show, GW admitted to doing it, then recanted, and it was like he and his government was powerless and made the whole conspiracy up to make people think they were powerful.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
If only jedimiller was still here....

jedimiller?? Come on, that is SO 2007 dude!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundreez
"That being said, I'd also like to point out that within the Star Wars universe, the Death Star was believed by all accounts to be indestructible."

And the Titanic was deemed "unsinkable". Never get too comfortable.

But the entire thing exploded in a massive fireball (fireballs can't exist in the vacuum of space anyway!) just from shooting one little place. Really?

Come on, you know it doesn't really make any sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This was hilarious, thanks OP for bringing a smile to my face

"It had to be a controlled demolition"

and "especially the drone" LOL!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
that is soooo funny.

the parallels to 911 are so uncanny. "luke skywalker hiding in a cave in dagaba and we cant find him"

i dont have the link, but i remember reading an article about the 2nd death star attack , written as if it was a terrorist attack , from the Imperial viewpoint.

quite rightly the article pointed out that 40,000 construction workers died in the 2nd attack, along with many of their families onboard.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you for the Poster who posted this on BTS, and for the OP here on ATS..

You gave me a Sig.

3rd line for drama ... Boo

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the laugh.....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ROFLMAO,

Great video, thanks for sharing. Definitely needed in the whole 9/11 seriousness.

S/F....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

True...but it was sarcasm just the same but point taken. I thoought it was hysterical. Made me think of the conversation in the Movie Clerks...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I have always thought it was sus that Darth Vader just happened to be in a Tie Fighter when they took out the Death Star, regardless of the fact he was chasing Luke. Why did he not just send out an entire bloody armada of Tie Fighters to overwhelm them with far superior numbers? He had an entire Death Star at his command and he decides to go chasing them himself?

eum yes.. i concur.. just as well.. on frame 1598 of the Itchy and Scratchy episode "Good Eats", Scratchy is drawn holding an axe, when, in the consecutive frames he is clearly shown holding a MACE.. this sort of illogical inconsistency is hallmark of unprofessionalism and unrealism. This cannot be allowed in the hollywood productions we know and love as our very lives .. Ung-GLAIVEN!

-

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"This video has been removed by the user. "

unlike the version on the locked thread of the same

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just saw this for the first time today.

With all the latest 9/11 talk, thought I would give the thread a little bump.

Too F'n Funny.

t

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join