It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choices: Where do UFOs Come From?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

Try this link: ida.wr.usgs.gov...
It shows an anomaly.. some might call them "tubes". You can also google "M1104220".

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

yeah, the ufo was the oddest thing. I was maybe 15, 16 at the time. my family owns this cabin, we call it "the shack," in upstate New York that's practically in the middle of no where. no electricity for a little while, no running water, quite but pleasant. in that kind of environment there are no lights obstructing your view of the sky.

so one night I was star gazing, and I saw a bright light in the sky that was just bigger than a star. I figured it was an airplane, but it was moving strangely. it would fly quickly along the night sky and would suddenly halt, then dart, then stop; nothing earthly can do that unless it were going a couple of thousands of miles an hour and was able to stop instantly. then, it just vanished from sight.

it was the darnedest thing, I tell you.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
you might like this article I was reading today - Sept 20

Britain's X Files: RAF suspected aliens of "tourist" visits to Earth

In 1993, an RAF Wing Commander lobbied MoD officials about the need for a properly funded study. He told them: "The national security implications (of UFOs) are considerable. We have many reports of strange objects in the skies and have never investigated them." He added: "If the sightings are of devices not of earth then their purpose needs to be established as a matter of priority. There has been no apparently hostile intent and other possibilities are: (1) military reconnaissance, (2) scientific, (3) tourism."

Link
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Great topic.

I would say there is more proof, evidence and fact to state rather correctly that UFO's or whatever you want to call them are more likely surviving "organizations" of the Nazi regieme.

Certinly more plausible than some "alien craft" from 100 million light years away.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ineverknew
I'm not going to debate whether or not UFOs or aliens exist; that would be a waste of time. Rather, I've spent many a-night wondering where exactly extraterrestrials come from, so I want to ask you all this:

Where do you think UFOs come from:

1. They are aircrafts piloted by creatures from another planet/solar system.

2. They are inter-dimensional beings that have come to our plain.

3. They are humans from the future that have come back in time.

4. They are all three, or a combination there of.

Notice, I haven't necessarily asked why they have come, but rather who has come. So what do you guys think.

And feel free to to add on your own choice that wasn't included.

Not to mention the Hollow Earth possibility, and the undersea civilization possibility

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would say No.4 is probably the most accurate. Anything and everything must surely be possible. As a few people have alluded to, there's probably different sources of origins for aliens. Not just the one.

Of all the countless billions of stars in the universe, odds are great that there are solar systems that harbour intelligent life.

Different dimensions and plains here on Earth seem plausible. There have been accounts of people disappearing or experiencing visits into what they believe were different dimensions. So this idea should not be dismissed.

Somebody somewhere (or somewhen) could easily have discovered the formula for time travel. Humans from the future could be travelling back to our time for any number of reasons. Therefore they could easily be mistaken as aliens. Maybe humans evolve to look different in the distant future. Who knows!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join