It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choices: Where do UFOs Come From?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm not going to debate whether or not UFOs or aliens exist; that would be a waste of time. Rather, I've spent many a-night wondering where exactly extraterrestrials come from, so I want to ask you all this:

Where do you think UFOs come from:

1. They are aircrafts piloted by creatures from another planet/solar system.

2. They are inter-dimensional beings that have come to our plain.

3. They are humans from the future that have come back in time.

4. They are all three, or a combination there of.

Notice, I haven't necessarily asked why they have come, but rather who has come. So what do you guys think.

And feel free to to add on your own choice that wasn't included.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ineverknew]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
very interesting thought OP

I believe they are not from another realm or dimention but Government projects that they are testing and using the guise of ufo to cover it up or not cover it up depending on how you look at it,,,, the U.S. government may be telling us the truth they are not ufos because they are the ones making them so they would not unidentified to them... what better way to test a blackbook project then right under your nose

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
very interesting thought OP

I believe they are not from another realm or dimention but Government projects that they are testing and using the guise of ufo to cover it up or not cover it up depending on how you look at it,,,, the U.S. government may be telling us the truth they are not ufos because they are the ones making them so they would not unidentified to them... what better way to test a blackbook project then right under your nose

You're absolutely right, I forgot the angle where they're government creations. A star for you, my good sir!

But really, that's also a strong possibility, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Actually some of the more modern sightings are probably Black Op aircraft. A lot of the sightings from the past and some now are Alien Beings from other planets in visitation. In fact some of the govenments black op aircraft are probably copies of UFO's that have been back engineered from crashed flying saucers. The objuect I saw was not human. Not at the speed it took off from a marauding jet fighter giving chase....

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Don't forget to add this one to the list:

They are everyday objects/phenomenen mistaken for something else and nothing to do with aliens or space.

So "our imagination" should be number 5 shouldn't it.

I think your ommission of obvious explanations is indicative of the human trait of "wishfull thinking".

Great post but don't forget to blame hollywood & CG for some of the supposed evidence people see.

[edit on 20/9/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ineverknew
I'm not going to debate whether or not UFOs or aliens exist; that would be a waste of time.

So instead you jump straight to the conclusion that they do exist?

You can't start debate about where something comes from if you've just said you don't even know if that thing exists.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
So instead you jump straight to the conclusion that they do exist?

You can't start debate about where something comes from if you've just said you don't even know if that thing exists.

Whether or not they exist is a topic in many other posts. Why go back down that road? If that's where you want to go, then go to those posts. Sounds like the OP doesn't want that discussion, otherwise, there would be a hundred posts discussing whether they exist or not and the OP's question will never be discussed. So, for the point of brevity, let's just start the discussion from the point of view that they do exist and see where this takes us.

Stating the obvious that much of what is seen are natural phenomenon or advanced military vehicles isn't helping either.

I don't know where they are from, but I'd like to learn.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
But you can't answer the question the OP has posted if you don't know something exists.

Its just going to be pointless guessing and fantasy.

You might as well discuss where the aliens in the movie Independence Day come from for all the good it will do.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I realized when I was around twenty to stop lieing to my mother but because I lied so much as a kid that when I started telling her the truth she would ask "What were you really doing?"

Sometimes its better to tell the truth because its so unbelievable that they won't believe you anyway

Do you think that the goverment wouldn't do the same thing

Now back on topic

Whats to say Roswell wasn't a black-op and they used reverse psychology to make it look like it was from outerspace by having someone in the military do a video saying this is not from this world

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

I wanted to avoid the "do they or don't they" debate because that's what most of the threads are about. I'm asking, if you believe that UFOs exist, then where do you think they're from?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Your question is the million dollar one? Unfortunately, throughout the annals of history the answers remain in the shadows of conspiracy and folklore. Are the UFO's interstellar explorers, government black ops, inter-dimensional tourists? The jury is out on that one, and has been, though out recorded human history. It would be ludicrous to think, that man and man alone is the only life-form to inhabit the universe. Just the vastness of space is mind numbing by itself with all it's complexities.

It is a good question and very thought provoking and I have spent evenings pondering about your question as well. The government may be behind some of the UFO sightings, but not all. Some may be of visitors from other realities or star systems. The cosmos is just so large and fraught with mysteries as well as the sub-atomic world that is around us every day. Maybe they are from Zeta Reticuli as Betty and Barney Hill believed? Ms. Hill drew a star map of the star system with almost pin-point accuracy and with no knowledge of astronomy as a result of her abduction. I find that story fascinating to say the least. So, yes, my mind is riddled with questions as well.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
But you can't answer the question the OP has posted if you don't know something exists.

If you don't know if something exists, then rather than derailing the discussion, try limiting yourself to viewing and not posting. Allow the thread to move along. By all means, ask questions but expect answers that you won't agree with and just accept them as someone else's opinion.

I was at a MUFON meeting yesterday where it was discussed that there may be more than 30 alien races visiting the earth. If (I said IF) that is true, then I'd expect that Joe's experiences may be totally different than John's. Go along for the ride, it could get interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

Now, 30 alien races visiting the Earth; as a possibility? I find it very likely, although, I think of races of extraterrestrials inhabiting the universe as infinite as the grains of sand one holds in their hands. Space is just so big and to think 30 alien races have visited the Earth is a not stretch at all. It is definitely possibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Choice no. 4, for the most part.

I'm not so sure about the whole coming back from the future thing though.... there's all kinds of reasons why not, but they're pointless to mention.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, there is always the possiblilty that there are several sources of where they are from. I think maybe, just maybe there are some that have been here a very very long time. They have a little place under the earth.. Not to say that the whole thing is hollow mind you, it's maybe a little cavernous.. layer upon layer of caves and hollow places here and there where they chill.. And then there is that base on the moon.. or is it that the moon is hollow too and so those guys are from within the moon.. the planetship... And then there is the faction on mars.. or err.. in mars I might say.... There's supposedly some folks near Saturn hanging out on one of it's moons as well.. then there are the other dimentions... and well.. I kinda go the other way and think that well, wherever you might think they are from... yep, there is someone there. And.. they have been here, and done that. Universe is pretty old and pretty big.. keep in mind this is purly speculation on my part.. I could be wrong you know... RDDS

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

Hi, ineverknew and UFO fans.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- Some travel by thought.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material in my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT more answers !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

I agree. Even being conservative when using the Drake Equation, there's well over 10,000 planets in our galaxy alone which should have intelligent life.

To believe that the Earth is the only place with intelligent life is arrogant to say the least.

I tend to believe that the ET's didn't find us, but that they planted the seeds of humans on Earth and have known about us since the beginning of our human timeline. That basic information, passed amoung the vast number of ET's in the universe just makes the Earth one more place they can visit.

I'll limit my list of ETs to the most known... the Nordics, Draconians, the Elders and the Greys (heard that there are even 30 types of Greys). Where are they from? I'll start with Sirus, Orion and Zeta Reticulli.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

that's a great response, holy cow, very well written.

reply to post by cdesignmaster

I'm not sure if calling us the only species is arrogant...maybe ignorant or oblivious or maybe your faith makes you believe that God just made us. me, though, I think there are a bunch of UFOs running around (I've seen at least one), and they can be from anywhere, or everywhere!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by revdrdrsunshine
And then there is the faction on mars.. or err.. in mars I might say

I heard recently from someone doing the investigation, that there is a satellite image of Mars that shows a previous civilization. Word is that first things first, they are trying to verify that it's an actual satellite image. The image is clear, just need to get confirmation on where it came from.

I hate when I get info like this and it's left vague. I always hope that someone else has the same info.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ineverknew
I'm not sure if calling us the only species is arrogant...maybe ignorant or oblivious ...

You're right, I kind of grouped that incorrectly. I was speaking more of those that think that we humans are the greatest intelligence in the universe.

Even with the many religious beliefs on Earth, I call it arrogant for someone to say "My beliefs are right and every one else is wrong."

I, for one, would be interested in the one you saw, as I've never seen anything, but still believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join