It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu 'could kill millions unless rich nations give £900m'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk

UN report says pandemic may result in anarchy unless western world pays for antiviral drugs and vaccines
The swine flu pandemic could kill millions and cause anarchy in the world's poorest nations unless £900m can be raised from rich countries to pay for vaccines and antiviral medicines, says a UN report leaked to the Observer.

The disclosure will provoke concerns that health officials will not be able to stem the growth of the worldwide H1N1 pandemic in developing countries. If the virus takes hold in the poorest nations, millions could die and the economies of fragile countries could b
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid! My commentary on this subject is that I do not accept the hype courtesy of the Elite-controlled Press and Elite-controlled international organisations. I am certain that this is but one of many engineered efforts bent on depopulating the planet in accord with the wishes of the Elites who would like all of us to know just how very much they care about us ... and know what's best for us is death.

So nations of the world pony up the money, and the culling of the herd can begin in earnest.

www.guardian.co.uk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19/9/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The UN's request for the money comes as the virus begins to establish itself in some of the world's most vulnerable countries. On Wednesday, health officials told one website that the African continent had recorded 8,187 confirmed cases of swine flu and 41 deaths.

Swine flu was declared a pandemic in June and has since been identified in 180 countries. Pandemic experts believe that the western world, including Britain, is facing a second wave of the virus.

With many recent developments (Horowitz filing charges against David Rockefeller) to various disclosures via YouTube, I can only hope that those who see this "swine flu emergency" for what it is and will rise up and turn over the whole apple cart. If the Elites are so worried about overpopulation, let them off themselves first and leave the rest of us alone.

I am beginning to give credence to the idea that at the G-20 summit new more powerfully engineered strains were given out to be taken home to each one's nation and released among the poor and the people of colour...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't know, but I think this whole swine flu thing is cover, being used to mobilize forces for something else we don't know haven't heard about.

I think they are preparing to take care of potential mass casualties caused by something else.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is the vaccine really that bad?? If it is that bad why are doctors getting it. And Its just so hard to believe it. But why are they putting out a vaccine if the strain is mutating, or is going to??

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread, the vaccine will not work anymore than the seasonal flu vaccine to target the virus, so far millions in the US already have gotten the swine flu and their bodies have the antibodies already.

To those the vaccine will be a waste of time and money.

If for some reason the swine flu mutates the vaccine that is going into the population is not going to save anybody.

I believe this nothing than a hoax by the HWO for something more sinister they have been planning.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So all of a sudden, these nations are going to rise up because theyre not getting the H1N1 vaccine when they go without food and clean water? I would think that would insite them a little bit more then the vaccine. The flu I dont even think would phase them when theyre dying from diseases that are so ridiculously easy to cure it's insulting that its happening. They need help in those areas if not more.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I can't help myself.

Why a billion dollars (or so)?

Exactly why does it cost that much?

Who will be 'paid' for this notional 'service' and how much will be retained by the organization as part of it's 'overhead'?

As global government extends its power into the nations of the world, it seems almost telling that it takes it most egregious form is a coercive vaccination program.

Further, those who decide, I wonder, how far is the separation between the profit takers?

Sorry, I'll spare you the rant.....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

one website that the African continent had recorded 8,187 confirmed cases of swine flu and 41 deaths.

That is about a 1/2% mortality rate. I cannot understand the hype.

The American Cancer Society is estimating 1,479,350 new cases of cancer this year alone and 562,340 cancer related deaths. I understand cancer is not airborne but regardless, based on the numbers, I'll take the swine flu any day of the week.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I tell you what is really sick, the U.S. gives billions each year in foreign aide even though we are flat broke and very, very little of that money actually makes it to the people who need it and who it is intended for.

That is why in places like Honduras you have a handful of people driving around in BMW's and owning multiple mansions on the beach, etc.. while others are living in squalor.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
My question would be... The poor countries they speak of, would they be like for example Honduras, Paraguay and the like? If so, when might the virus start killing all of these people unable to afford a vaccine?
Umm, me thinks it flu (rainy) season in these places now. Already has been in South America and in Central America it started this past month. Kids are back in school and the gripa (flu) has already been making its rounds.

The lies, the lies. Makes you wonder what they really are planning for us.

Edit to add star and flag - thanks.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think it's all about money. Most of the westernized nations of the world are oligarchies in all but name. The corporations run everything. This is just another way to squeeze more money out of people. There's probably more to it than that but I think that's part of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Marg's points above are well taken.

I find the news today of a new African virus -- worse than West Nile -- spreading to Italy and elsewhere almost soul-numbing.

It makes one find a cave under a mountain and hide.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wealth redistibution and nothing more. "They" could limit or halt immigration or visitation from third world to first and solve the problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

I find the news today of a new African virus -- worse than West Nile -- spreading to Italy and elsewhere almost soul-numbing.

Do you have a link for the new African virus article? I'd appreciate it. I'll keep looking in the meanwhile.
Thanks.

Edit - I found a link to the african virus - yay!
www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 20-9-2009 by really]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

www.guardian.co.uk

UN report says pandemic may result in anarchy unless western world pays for antiviral drugs and vaccines
The swine flu pandemic could kill millions and cause anarchy in the world's poorest nations unless £900m can be raised from rich countries to pay for vaccines and antiviral medicines, says a UN report leaked to the Observer.

The disclosure will provoke concerns that health officials will not be able to stem the growth of the worldwide H1N1 pandemic in developing countries. If the virus takes hold in the poorest nations, millions could die and the economies of fragile countries could b

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

I wish people would say chaos instead of anarchy. Being an Anarchist it gets really annoying when people won't change there minds because a definition makes them think it is a bad thing.

Now back to the subject. I think they want money, pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

I wish people would say chaos instead of anarchy. Being an Anarchist it gets really annoying when people won't change there minds because a definition makes them think it is a bad thing.

I said the exact same thing. You're a really smart guy ;-)

That said, you just made me laugh. I never knew anarchists were so sensitive. :-)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just for the record...I'm not in on this idea. The UN can go suck eggs.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Millions? How did they got this number???? It will be not good in winter, sure. But millions? And this supposedly only in poor nations....
Stress from all this fear could kill millions unless media will stop hyping it instead of giving true reports.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Originally posted by Phlynx

I said the exact same thing. You're a really smart guy ;-)

That said, you just made me laugh. I never knew anarchists were so sensitive. :-)

I'm just tired of people not being able to get past the whole anarchy=chaos scenario because of the webster definition. I have no problem with people not liking my views, but only if they get past the whole chaos definition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join