It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO-ONE actually died on 9/11? Major WTF???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone's seen this, but this is clearly the most heinous thing I've seen surrounding 9/11 yet.

Sadly, it's already being discussed as a 'new low' for the truth movement. Once again, we're being blamed for ludicrous beliefs of others.

This pdf is by someone calling themselves hoi.polloi, and is available on the 'September Clues' website (which also brings us such classics as No Plane Theory). It alleges that ALL of the people who died on 9/11 weren't real people, but composed from morphed photos, with names generated by a computer program. It even goes so far as to call them 'vicsims', (as in the Sims), instead of victims.

What are your thoughts people? I find this tragic, ludicrous, and an embarassment.

I facepalmed my way through the document, each claim getting more and more ludicrous.

I can't go into any more details - I'm actually that baffled by what I've just read.

Please view for yourself here:

www.septemberclues.info...

Rewey

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
An attempt at controlled opposition, by the insane.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
An examination of the names begins around page 9, and a look at the morphed photos starts around page 46...

Rewey

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The no-planers have nothing to do with the legitamet concerns of the 9/11 truth movement.

It's as helpful to our cause as Judy Woods, Fetzer and Morgan Reynolds, in this case taken to another level.

We all know it's BS, so why even post about it?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Someone should put the author of this piece of idiocy into a high-rise building and crash a plane into it so he/she dies. Then, we can all pretend that no one died in the building.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Sadly, it's already being discussed as a 'new low' for the truth movement. Once again, we're being blamed for ludicrous beliefs of others.

No, the low is making such a statement. Yes, the people died. I am positive of it. Do you really have to have a family member die on one of the planes to understand that they did in fact die? Those of us who did are positive our family members died during this attack, and are not hiding out somewhere or kidnapped or anything else of those natures. They died. It happened.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I just can't get over this. Here's some clips from the document, to show how stupid it really gets...

This one argues that the morphing program moved the moustache up to be used as eyebrows:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb7989ddffe.jpg[/atsimg]

These two people are actually the same photo morphed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7cc00ed893.jpg[/atsimg]

And these two:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da05c2acb8bd.jpg[/atsimg]

And, unbelievably, these two:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dfff54e96ff.jpg[/atsimg]

These are all the foreheads which are from the same morphed image:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6d9a48ee529.jpg[/atsimg]

And the chins:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f510bdff2d1e.jpg[/atsimg]

And, of course, the 'flesh mask':
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73355ddf8189.jpg[/atsimg]

I just can't get over this document...

Rewey

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Could this be one of the parody sites made by OS believers about conspiracy theorists like ObjectiveMinistries.org is to Christianity?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

ANOTHER SMALL SIMULATION OF THE REPORTER (I suppose questioning the state of civilization demands something):

There are absolutely no assurances I can give you that I am a real person anymore – none, especially, that couldn’t be exploited by the simulation operators to come up with creative solutions to their numerous and deserved tribulations. As such, I give you 1 lie and 3 facts, in no particular order and leave you to sort it out: I have a BFA in comic book art from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, a school which causes students to go into debt up to their eye-balls.

The art world is being cajoled and abused by bad artists and corporations. I am nothing but a robotic automaton funded by MIT and the Tavistock Institute to defend against the discovery of alien beings who eat children on Halloween night. My name is Maxeem Konrardy and I am 26 years old.

Always do your homework, even if it’s turned in late. Love, hoi.polloi

You know, this document has got to be one of the most bizarre I have ever read. But coming from the September Clues people, I must say I am not surprised. The problem is, what if the author is right?

Ok, I was just kidding.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

ALL of the people who died on 9/11 weren't real people

There is some truth to that statement, after all, no one of "importance" was killed. For example, out of all the people who were at the Pentagon, only a few construction workers were killed. All of the "important" people received mysterious phone calls before the event.

Since at least 1980, there has been an ongoing campaign to discredit conspiracy theories of any kind. (and therefore cover their a**) Several of the perpetrators are members of the Council on Foreign Relations. For example, CFR member / journalist Daniel Pipes has written several articles attempting to discredit conspiracy theories.

[is this not itself an act of conspiracy?]

Note that Daniel Pipes served as an advisor to Rudolph Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign.

In his spare time, Daniel Pipes creates his own conspiracy theories, according to wikipedia:

On his website and in articles for The Jerusalem Post, Daniel Pipes claimed that Barack Obama is a former Muslim. Pipes wrote an article for FrontPage Magazine entitled "Confirmed: Barack Obama Practiced Islam." According to Pipes, "this matters" because Democratic presidential candidate Obama "is now what Islamic law calls a murtadd (apostate), an ex-Muslim converted to another religion who must be executed", and as president this would have "large potential implications for his relationship with the Muslim world."

Seems as if he is attempting to instigate Muslims.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'd venture to guess that the emotional response you're having to this one is exactly what they want out of us, hence the use of the victims.
I didn't look because they really don't deserve the extra traffic, but this is either a really flimsy attempt at demonizing the truth movement, or a really bad satire, I suspect the worst though. We're being repressed, actively, and I think it's because we're growing, explosively.
Why is there so much resistance to 'truth'? Because the perpetrators of these events are high and mighty, it's that simple.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey
Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone's seen this, but this is clearly the most heinous thing I've seen surrounding 9/11 yet.

This pdf is by someone calling themselves hoi.polloi, and is available on the 'September Clues' website (which also brings us such classics as No Plane Theory). It alleges that ALL of the people who died on 9/11 weren't real people, but composed from morphed photos, with names generated by a computer program. It even goes so far as to call them 'vicsims', (as in the Sims), instead of victims.

What are your thoughts people? I find this tragic, ludicrous, and an embarassment.

I facepalmed my way through the document, each claim getting more and more ludicrous.

I can't go into any more details - I'm actually that baffled by what I've just read.

Please view for yourself here:

www.septemberclues.info...

Rewey

9 11 was real1 dont make fun ouf the victims!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by Rewey

Someone should put the author of this piece of idiocy into a high-rise building and crash a plane into it so he/she dies. Then, we can all pretend that no one died in the building.

That would require another attack on the Pentagon I believe.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I didn't look because they really don't deserve the extra traffic, but this is either a really flimsy attempt at demonizing the truth movement, or a really bad satire, I suspect the worst though.

I just can't believe they'd even consider using a photo from Seinfeld as the basis for a morphed photo of a female victim.

I would hope it's nothing but a sick satire, but seriously - the September Clues people seem pretty convinced with the rubbish they spin...

Rewey

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
You know, this document has got to be one of the most bizarre I have ever read. But coming from the September Clues people, I must say I am not surprised.

Can there be any doubt now that the people behind "September Clues" and the no-plane disinfo theories are, in fact, disinfo artists and agents? They are purposely trying to derail and make the 9/11 truth movement look bad with their blatantly false claims and ridiculously obsurd theories that can never be proven.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Can there be any doubt now that the people behind "September Clues" and the no-plane disinfo theories are, in fact, disinfo artists and agents? They are purposely trying to derail and make the 9/11 truth movement look bad with their blatantly false claims and ridiculously obsurd theories that can never be proven.

I think you're spot on. If some people weren't able to look critically at what the September Clues people were putting forward in their videos, then surely this will wake people up.

This is utter nonsense...

Rewey

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ya this go is a rotten nutsack for certain -

The guy is also a big A hole, makes legitimate claims sound suspect because he is in the mix.

HE needs to shut up and lay off Z drugs
Just say no, run,,,, and tell a grownup you trust!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This nonsense would be a non-issue if it weren't for the fact that anyone who questions the events of 9/11 is often immediately associated with these things.

The fact that people are dumb enough to lump so many people so ignorantly into a category in which they don't fit at all, explains why this stuff works so well as "controlled opposition," as someone suggested earlier.

I think Judy Woods is a major stunt brought to you by TPTB as well, or at least the unproportional amount of attention she received was. Just my personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
No, the actual point was that a huge proportion of the $48 Billion victim's support and compensation fund was and is being funneled into support for simulated people in some dubious companies- fraud in other words.

The suggestion is that compensation money is being diluted due to the use of fake "victims "at the expense of the suffering real surviving families by the creation additional bogus vicsims by a computer generated names and face morphing algorithm. It's a brilliant if but abhorrent scam if it turns out to be true (and it is certainly not beyond the arrogance of TPTB whose greed and ethics sees no bounds... )

More power to their new investigation. Whatever method by which an independent investigation into 9/11 comes about is perfectly fine by me. Claiming this avenue of investigation discredits all 911 truth movements is ludicrous. As is trying to debunk the fact that MSM video was not doctored when there is inescapable evidence to the contrary and whether it be planes or a JASSM missle it would be good if the perpetrators didn't keep getting away with theft via a possibly doctored compensation fund as well. That compensation is reserved for real victims not simulation people.
This video that proves that the MSM did broadcast fake live images. You just have to ask yourself why. If you can still think for yourself the answer rather sticks out at you.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Anastasia]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Anastasia]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
An attempt at controlled opposition, by the insane.

As if the truth movement has anything they can hold up in court, or at least a court that would listen.

It's all a loosing battle and a waste of time.

People forget that in their heroic search for the truth and taking down "the man" that they are the man.

The whole thing is nothing more then a big emotional wave that makes smart people into raving lunatics battling over things that will NEVER be prosecuted against.

We are still under the "Emergency Powers Act". We are under a state of Martial Law as we speak, just not the one you guys were expecting...these people are smart and well connected. They graduate from Yale, Harvard, Stanford. They write the laws for god's sake, do people really think they are going to beat them at their own game?...Come on?

They exploit the loopholes because they Make the loopholes....didn't anyone watch the matrix.....lol

People need to stop seeking revenge for these acts and start taking responsibility for themselves...none of those real or fake people are coming back....EVER.

What happened that day hurt a lot of people regardless who got killed. I don't mean to be cold, but we all loose loved ones. We even get to check out sooner or later.

The truth is that we as the people slipped up, we didn't check our public education system, and evil took advantage of it. Guess what, it will NEVER end. As long as there is day there will be night, so the best we can do is forget the past and never remember it...enough with all this "Never forget" BS....Forgive and Forget and don't let it happen again. Remember enough to prevent it, but let the rest go.

I'm tired of seeing angry people over all this....

Sorry just had to get that off my chest

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join