It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO-ONE actually died on 9/11? Major WTF???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by nwodeath

Also, no people have been known to have been on the planes. I have never heard of them...

Well, shucks... somebody died, but you didn't know them? Is that the basis of your argument? Ever been to a cemetery? Do you know everyone in there? Gosh, must all be fakes then...

Sorry, but every part of your argument is flawed, and has been disproved thoroughly by people on both sides of the argument...
Rewey

Ha ha, that's a good one.

I'm not trying to bash you, nwodeath, I'm really not. I believe you are entitled to your opinion, whatever it is.

But in my own opinion, Rewey is right. I feel like you are using strawman arguments considering how often these types of claims have been debunked / refuted over the last few years.

Do some more research if you really truly believe this, because as I initially said, I really do think you are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great new Thread. It appears that even Pilots for 9-11 truth are now questioning whether there were planes that hit the twin towers on 9-11.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Oh wow, just ignore what I said entirely.

Not too shocking how you reach your wild conclusions then.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Great new Thread. It appears that even Pilots for 9-11 truth are now questioning whether there were planes that hit the twin towers on 9-11.

Well, thats why God invented research. Many people claim to have seen the planes hit the twin towers, very few said they saw something hit the pentagon.

Anyway they have a rule here attack the poster not the post, so I'll just say this: THE NPT theory at the wtc complex is pathetic. Its a theory presented by clownshoes for clownshoes with NO evidence to back it up. September clues is a joke, but its not the funny kind of joke, its the Andy Kaufman kind of joke where "the jokes on you" if you watch.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My comments on this subject and nwodeath's statements would violate the TOS.

As far as the 9-11 truthers are concerned, they don't need any help to look bad, they are doing just fine on their own.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

The average I.Q. is 100. That means both camps draw from that pool.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by JIMC5499

The average I.Q. is 100. That means both camps draw from that pool.

Have a nice day.

Kudos to you and a star. Nicely said.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WOW this is insane! It's even too insane for anyone here to believe.

This is also highly offensive to the families.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yeah, don't hold your breath. Their official stance is that they don't support the no-plane disinfo. You know, like the rest of the 9/11 truth movement. The day that they officially support the no-plane disinfo will be the day of PFT's demise and lose the rest of the little amount of respect they have in the 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Since I'm not allowed to criticize Bonez or I get warned and harassed by ATS staff, I will just say here and now, there is nothing that Bonez says that I believe or would listen to. It all sounds like disinformation to me. Hopefully i'm allowed my own opinion here, but whenever I read these retort posts I have to say to myself, this guy is pulling everyone's leg.

I don't believe anyone died on 9-11 either, besides the people in the building that day. There were no passengers aboard the planes because there were NO PLANES!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"This is also highly offensive to the families."

Am I wrong or isn't this one of the very arguments used by debunkers against the entire truthers movement?
I believe their counter claim is something along the lines of anything short of the complete and absolute truth is offensive to the families. It is offensive to believe that IF someone other than a bunch of extremist in a cave in Afghanistan were in any way responsible, that the families of those who died would prefer that these criminals be allowed to go free for the sake of etiquette rather than discover the truth.
Can we at least and at last retire this one argument?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One of the things I always watch for when trying to spot disinformation agents is their tendency to answer questions not asked or criticize claims not made.

Just checking. Who said, suggested, hinted at, etc. the people jumping from the towers not being real people?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And yet, here we have another reason why ATS is killing ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

ATS isn't killing ATS, stupid disinfo artists on ATS is killing ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by tomfrusso

ATS isn't killing ATS, stupid disinfo artists on ATS is killing ATS.

Maybe it's people who constantly accuse everyone they disagree with as being a disinfo artist is killing ATS?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is disgraceful. It really, really is.

There were real people on those Planes. And there were Planes.

For example. Ace Bailey was a former teamate of Wayne Gretzky and then a player scout for the Los Angeles Kings.

Ace Bailey died on 9/11. He was on United Air Lines flight 175.

So am I to believe that Ace Bailey and the Los Angeles Kings and the former teamate of Wayne Gretzky is part of this plot and conspiracy of No Planes and No-one dying?

I say threads like this should be relegated to the "HOAX" dept. It is ludicrous.

www.accessmylibrary.com...

The 53-year-old Bailey, who has his named inscribed seven times on the Stanley Cup _ twice as a player in Boston and five times as an Edmonton scout _ was among those killed on United Air Lines flight 175 that slammed into the second tower of New York's World Trade Center on Tuesday. He was headed to Los Angeles, to begin another season as the Kings' director of pro scouting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join