It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted by an anonymous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.....is it possible that this person is socially engineering you, and that you might have actually given them your personal information with really knowing it, and then they ran with it?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Now that is an interesting concept. I talked to my best friend about it a few times. She made a comment about something along those lines. I believe her exact words were "it is possible that she just totally mind #ed you"

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you are just being screwed with. they only said 'secret society' not an individual one. anyone part of the masons or illuminati wouldnt call themselves that.

as you can find information on them all over the web, what they are is far from secret, it is only what they supposedly do.

you havnt recived an invitation to meet them? you havnt got any thing in the post with letterheads like this: (cannot find atm, funny..)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

That is true. But the question still exists as to why they would want me to relocate. Even if they were just screwin with my head, that is a very dubious thing to say to a person.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

they are playing off your fears. many people know about social engineering. it is used in scams all the time. hackers use to use to do it alot, some people still do .

i think the reason ats wasnt mentioned was on perpouse as it would give them away immediatly.

again if it was a goverment agency/secret society they would know everything about what you browsed.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are YOU a child of CHRIST?

[edit on 9/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sounds to me like someone who knows you or found you via here at ATS or your myspace which is posted in your profile is screwing with you. I also just found your AIM screenname here on ATS. You left it HERE and you said here in this thread:

Most of the convos were over aol instant messenger.

IMO, someone who found all your identifying info you left, is now screwing with you. I see no reason to believe it is anything but someone bored who wants to mess with you.

However, If they threatened your life and are harassing/stalking you - turn all your info over to authorities. I have been subject to stalking and harassing from someone on line who knew me (but pretended to be a different person) - long story short, I had to threaten with a restraining order. I just do not mess around with that crap.

People really need to be more careful about the information they freely give of themselves online
My mother is the worst with this.

Good luck with all of this. Keep us posted

This is why we have T&C that is located under the text box when you create new posts that says:

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on September 17th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

then this group of people would take my life because for some reason, I am a threat.

Well, more than likely it is because you have a Writer tag above your avatar....

Those things can get you into trouble - careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just wondering.
You posted your info here on ATS and then you put your username in the trascript but take the time to edit out the "anonymous" persons name. This is just me, but if someone threatened my life on line i would not have any problem sharing their AOL IM name . Im not buying this story im sorry. The transcript is looks like the same person wrote both sides of the conversation and reads like something out of a dime store fantasy novel.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think you are being played. It is easy to find out things about people. Especially when you post so much information about yourself. It doesn't take much Justin.

You might as well tell everyone what part of Dallas you are from.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Symp EL]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Symp EL

well the first name use was a shocker! but you should know that there are some things that cannot be found anywhere on the web. Things I have not even told my best friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i think you are being paranoid.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Any chance you got the IP address of this mystery person from the chat? That way you could at least track down the geographical area they are in, and contact the ISP that they are using.....maybe you can actually find out who it is because they threatened you. I would start with trying to get the IP....who knows, maybe they are not even in the mountains.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Or why not do some investigation? See if using this Google Dork will help you locate other chat logs that this person may have online.

“Index of” / “chat/logs”

If you put a plus sign at the end of it and then put the real user name they used in the chat it may reveal some results....you could even add in AIM in the search string to narrow it down to only AIM chat logs. Have you tried that?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Now THAT's what I'm talking about! I am going to try that definitely tonight after I get off work!

Originally posted by desertdreamer
Or why not do some investigation? See if using this Google Dork will help you locate other chat logs that this person may have online.

“Index of” / “chat/logs”

If you put a plus sign at the end of it and then put the real user name they used in the chat it may reveal some results....you could even add in AIM in the search string to narrow it down to only AIM chat logs. Have you tried that?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sounds to me like one of your freinds was pulling your leg. Especially if they knew about you and the things you had been doing. Threats that have accounted to nothing also back this up imho.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
reply to post by Symp EL

well the first name use was a shocker! but you should know that there are some things that cannot be found anywhere on the web. Things I have not even told my best friend.

lol ... then post here what type of things ... how the heck we can help u if we dont know what are we talking about ... please, explain

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Probably some Internet expert, troll, moron, who is messaging you. If he threatens to kill you, then tell him to go right ahead. You should not be concerned with clowns.

Wonder if he reads ATS. If you reads this, then please add my msn.

Jauffre_boston [at] hotmail.com

[edit on 18/9/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Death threats? This is seriously illegal and can be held against them in court.

If you are truly concerned, why not seek a Mod to possibly track their IP address and report them?

You said they contact you here, on ATS, correct? Even the anonymous posters have an IP address trail, don't they?

Either way, this is seriously creepy.

I have been 'pursued' by creepy guys online, even to the point of 2 or 3 real life stalker situations.. but nothing as serious as a full on death threat.

Please be safe.. whatever you decide to do about this!

- Mea

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
reply to post by antar

I have considered that also. Although alot of what the person spoke of was not in any of the threads I have previously posted. Things about personal relationships etc. And ATS had never come up in any of the convos

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

Your threads look very interesting but I don't have time to read them at this moment, but I'm wondering if this means by the titles of them that you are aware of being a starseed and have been challenging the matrix too much. And that is why this group has decided to contact you with such a request. Now also, it seems that they havn't just taken action either. Which implies protection??? And some consequences for them, perhaps. I do need to read your threads, and hope I'm not talking off on a tangent. Another possibility is that you have handlers but have broken away from their protocol and they don't want to end this hopefully thinking you will be useful if they can time you out????? These are shoots in the dark, and an attempt to stir the pot of the matrix itself.

Some are aware, and many unaware, that they are starseeds, or incarnated from the controller groups and on assignments, and blocked from memories of them until the right time. And some are controlled unconsciously, and used liked pawns too I think.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join