It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheer Up America: Bush's Days Of Deadly Corruption And Incompetence Are Numbered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well excuse me I knew it was an ivy league school... i hear part of the news I'm just not obsessed with it.. I based most of my judgement on Bush by what I observed and by listneing to him speak... I think he would be much better suited to lead a congregation of rabid bapbtists than this country... did I spell bapbtists right... who the hell cares you know what I'm talken about

oh Variable you are sooooo right... the fact that Bush graduated from collegejust proves that you can buy a degree in this country... thank you for pointing that out. lol

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Chevy]

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Chevy]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
...to burst your bubble, but Yale is pretty prestigious. Kerry graduated from there also - perhaps now it is a better school...

A small correction on my part - you may have just been a little confused earlier, but a "compromise" of sorts...

Bush attended Andover prep school in Mass., then went to Yale. After that, he attended the Harvard Business school. That may be where you heard that he went to Harvard. Though it was his graduate school work, he did attend there. From the tone and verbiage of your post, I assumed that you were speaking of his undergraduate work, however, so I "corrected" you.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang
AR, I said: STOP CALLING ME A NEOCON,
that's the lowest insult in America today.

You see, that's why you are such a moron...I never called you a NEOCON, moron....I called you a MORON!!!!

You freakin' moron.....

Jeeze, is there a single lib on this board that can read and doesn't lie his azz off????

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Im not a liberal or a conservative I'm just a good mix of both with a lot of skeptisism thrown in lol

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You still don't get it AR:

Moron and NeoCon mean exactly the same thing, just look at Bush, the Emperor of the Morons.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Has orang ever made a statement that one might begin to consider to be lucid? All I hear is a rant with not fact, no point, no reason to exist!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Have any of you noticed that on both sides of the parties, both Democrat and Republican, there are those who will vote for the party person just because they are a republican or a democrat, wouldn't matter if the candidate had killed the voters mother, they would still vote the party line. When did people in this country become so flipping stupid? I have never seen such stupidity in this country before these last few years. It's time this country started legal birth control on those whose IQ's are not larger than their shoe size and those who think the republican and democrat parties are the equivalent of the local football team.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"oh Variable you are sooooo right... the fact that Bush graduated from collegejust proves that you can buy a degree in this country... thank you for pointing that out. lol "

That depends on the school, try that at a Jesuit School and you will end up on the street without anything other than the stupidity you came with.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang

You still don't get it AR:

Moron and NeoCon mean exactly the same thing, just look at Bush, the Emperor of the Morons.

Wow, not only do you make up every "fact" that you post, now you're making up your own language!!!!

Just like moron's do.....hmmmmm

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy
Im not a liberal or a conservative I'm just a good mix of both with a lot of skeptisism thrown in lol

Perhaps you mean with a good dosage of idiocy thrown in?

Nothing you've said has in any resembled a lucid argument. You're yammering on about how you feel, not about any facts. Hell, I think that makes you a liberal.
Side note, too, for the ignorant: Bush was never "AWOL" from service. He served in the Air National Guard for the required time. If you want to bark at the moon about that, and how "unjust" it is for Bush to stay here, well...There were thousands of young men who finagled their way out of serving overseas.
And, I figure I should toss this bone to you, too - What about the fact that Kerry self-nominated for his own Vietnam medals? Hmm...Kinda makes you wonder.

Fact is, with Bush, I don't think that a lot of Republicans are in love with the guy. However, he's quite a step ahead of the other folks around.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fact is, with Bush, I don't think that a lot of Republicans are in love with the guy. However, he's quite a step ahead of the other folks around.

Ha,ha. If your serious you need to find a new circle of friends.

A step ahead,ha. He doesnt even know where the starting line is.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Ha,ha. If your serious you need to find a new circle of friends.

A step ahead,ha. He doesnt even know where the starting line is.

Oh, please.
Defend Kerry. I dare you. Explain to me why he's a better candidate than Bush. Tell me why he is in any way morally superior. Tell me what he will do to make this country run better.

For some reason, abortion on demand, jacked-up taxes, the continuation of an unfavourable balance of trade, etc...They don't quite seem like winning points for him.

Say what you want about Bush, but at least he's a man of conviction. He doesn't flop around like a fish out of water in accordance with the latest polls.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I dont need to defend Kerry, I'm voting on the "anyone is better" ticket.
What's wrong with abortion on demand and someone is going to have to raise taxes after this fiasco, the next republican or the next democrat.
Your right he is a man of conviction, a drunk driving conviction if i am not mistaken.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
I dont need to defend Kerry, I'm voting on the "anyone is better" ticket.

Impressive. So you, yourself, don't even support Kerry insomuch as you just find him the most "tolerable" candidate.

What's wrong with abortion on demand and someone is going to have to raise taxes after this fiasco, the next republican or the next democrat.

The abortion argument isn't even worth delving into, because those who think it should be available "on demand" are also those who don't see it as murder.
Also - As for raising taxes, if it weren't for the American Welfare State, there wouldn't be a need to raise taxes. Fact is, too many people in America won't get off of their lazy asses to do some work. What happened to the rugged individualsm of yesteryear? Beats the hell out of me. I can sure as shoot tell you, though, that I don't want to be paying my earned money to support someone - anyone - who won't help themselves.

Your right he is a man of conviction, a drunk driving
conviction if i am not mistaken.

Oh. Oh. How punk. Did it take you all night to think that up?
As an aside...he was not convicted.

You seem to suffer from social rectinitis, an STD (Socially Transmitted Disease) which involves one's cranial lobes being shoved so far up their ass that, under no circumstances, can one think in any way resembling coherency.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov

You seem to suffer from social rectinitis, an STD (Socially Transmitted Disease) which involves one's cranial lobes being shoved so far up their ass that, under no circumstances, can one think in any way resembling coherency.

BWAAAAA HA hA HA HA!!!!!

Oh my GAWD, ROTFLMAO....gimmee another Kleenex, my eyes are watering so bad....can I PLEEESE use that one???? That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard on the board in a long time. Even the every day bullshiite posts of the Kernal and BT aren't THAT funny!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join