It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Aliens are in contact with Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here's the thing that makes me skeptical about human technology and our innovative minds being able to explain all the UFOs (if they are in fact advance flying objects) as being secret military aircraft technology:

Technology one way or the other nowadays in the 21st century moves at an astonishing rate and with the internet and all the media and means of communication if there is a vast secret group of technologies there is no way they would stay hidden for 20+ or 50+ years like they used to be back before WWII etc. This is also why I don't believe in stupid Dulce secret military bases with aliens living in them. There is NO WAY in hell that normal humans would be working there and there would be leaked info coming out all the time. Yes the military is able to keep certain things secret like the Greenbriar bunker etc. But that's different than a whole underground city with aliens coming and going. Especially with all the satellite and other technology.

Also........if the US government is so advanced why the hell are "they" still dying of cancer and pain and suffering like all the rest of us? Meaning our technology with space, military craft etc has not kept pace AT ALL with our medical knowledge and the knowledge of the human body or something as simple as nutrition. We are still trying to learn how to make fire when it comes to finding cures for medical problems. One example MRSA! Male pattern baldness!

Here's my beliefs............truth is MUCH stranger than fiction. There is most definitely life out there and intelligent life at that. I don't know or believe if it is hostile or docile and kind. I personally believe that we as human beings are a test. Someone is watching over us to see if we will pass this "test". I think the test is to see if we will learn to get along and live in peace (respect our Earth and the living things which reside on it) and once we do we will be shown just what is out there. Or we will never learn how to live in peace and will destroy ourselves or some extraterrestrial beings will intervene and destroy the world. If you want to call him/it/they God,Jesus,the Annunaki etc.

I think we as human beings control our destiny. I don't believe in Reptillians at all. I think that's a complete cop out for human beings to believe all the pain and suffering in the world is caused by "them" instead of us and each other. Our creators would never have given us our powerful minds, body, and spirit just to sit back and give control over to some evil serpent embodying humans. That makes no sense. That's just a snippet of my own personal beliefs.

Yes I do believe in intelligent life somewhere out there in the Universe. Hell maybe there are Earths scattered throughout the galaxy/universe whatever. It's very hard for me to believe that in the span of 100 years with the ancient civilizations being thousands of years old we went from riding horses to going into outer space all by ourselves and no help from extraterrestrial intelligence. The pace of technology is all of a sudden going to grow exponentially? NO WAY!

And I'd like to remind us humans we are no way top dog in the food chain anymore. Even if you don't believe in aliens/extraterrestrials that role belongs to things we cannot control like an asteroid hitting the Earth or a solar blast that could wipe out millions of human beings.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
redwoodjedi,

Love the name brother, but I gotta tell ya, you guys and your cryptic talk have me confused and at a loss for words to continue at the moment.

or, maybe I am starting to get it....in other words,

ME NOT SO FOUND, LOST WORDS on SPACE MAN CHANCE and &%
ABOVE GROUND within the time constraints of FOREVER hmmmm maybe

C'mon gang, just having a bit o fun!
Take it easy now,
Peace
Mondo

All I did was edit his quote for accuracy. In other words, I took out all of the absolutes relating to speculative supposition and put in postulative "maybes" and "might be's" and "I thinks".

Made it a much more comfortable read by giving it a tame and plausible flow. ; )

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Very interesting perspective, and I can definitely appreciate and relate to some of your thoughts. Never really thought about the reptilians idea that way but I like it. I have always thought that the reptilian thing is a flat out laughable joke of an idea..sort of somebody watched way too much, 'Land of the Lost' when they were a kid sort of idea.
But, as a cop out, well I just really like your train of thought there. Props to you and your perspective again!!

redwoodjedi,

Thanks for shortening up the CAPITAL shorthand mumbo jumbo!

Cheers to you as well, never really thought about paraphrasing a paraphase of sorts..isn't that a sort of oxy-reoxy-moron

Later and Peace,
Mondo

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Do any of you believe in the Dulce base theroys??? about Reptilians ruling the government??? That sounds really stupid to me. The only thing that got my thinking were the people that died after talking about it. Costello? i think or Paul somthing not sure. Who would somone who has so much training in science put out a fake lie?? Wouldent somone with that credibility have something better to do?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have thought about a reason why an extraterrestrial species would walk around another species' cities without their knowledge and to me this seems nefarious and indicates to me that such a policy could only be for reasons of infiltration. I hope they are not walking around with us because it cannot be a good for us in the long term if they are. Then again I am sure I am not qualified in any way to determine the reasons why an foreign person from a distant star faring race would want to slum it here. I am not qualified to give a reason, I am just a man.

I do not think the Earth is hollow though I find the idea fascinating and yet at the same time I find it completely unbelievable too. It would mean everything I thought was correct in the earth and in the heavens was wrong. To discard such a thing I will need a lot more than the mere words of learned people on the matter no matter how convincing.

As to the question of reptilians. I think they could exist. If they are much more intelligent than us then I could see that it would be possible for them to hide from our sight for so long and also be capable of manipulating our leaders. The myth of the serpent could be them, but buried by the mouth to mouth retelling and thus subverted by the passage of a sea of time. I am on the fence as to the existence of Reptilians but I keep an open mind on that subject in any case.

As to ancient alien interactions? I think there was much more to the ancient Egyptians civilisation, and the Dropa stones themselves have me sold on the possibility that yes, we have been visited in the past and not only visited but had some sort of interactions. Perhaps we are not what we seem because of these interactions from long ago?

If by astral aliens you mean a telepathic contact then yes I think it is possible because some humans seem to have a telepathic link of a sort with those they love. I experience this with my wife when she will say what I have been thinking and vice versa. If you mean aliens from another dimension then I have to be a bit more open minded on that as the concept of ghost like aliens seems very far out for me. That said I have read about Dorothy Isaac (sic?) and she comes across as being very sincere so her experience in itself adds a layer of confusion to the ethereal aliens in my mind... Doubtful but open minded.

Personally I do think our governments are being contacted but I think it is more because our governments have the equipment to pick up signals/messages from space. I surmise that these messages are in code and in a syntax we could decipher. Something that special mathematics and engineering department could work on. I think the message senders would need to dumb themselves down to help us to work out what they are trying to say. Example of how I think they would send a coded message: B is equivalent to AA. C to AAA. Etc. That is. A=1: B=2: C=3: D=4: E=5: F=6: G=7

If they are in contact with the earth then I think it will something like that. Of course I think our government agencies have not helped their case by occasionally blasting these amazing people out of the sky but I hope they get their act together soon and realise not everything is sorted out by shooting it.

Just opinion

BTW: I have seen two UFO’s right above me and I nearly lost my sanity in the months following this encounter so yes they are here I am certain. I say they are amazing people and they are not our enemies, it was my own fault I reacted so badly in the months after the encounter. I realised my whole life was just a lie and so I attempted to more or less throw it all away.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Why not? the technologies could quite easily be hidden if need be with the right resources and compartmentalization.It's not that big a stretch to believe that whoever has such technology could have splintered off from the military decades ago.The only people i assume that have insider knowledge would be the CIA...maybe the NSA aswell.Was it not clinton that asked for information on ufo's and the CIA told him that his clearance wasn't high enough?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I'm certain there is an ongoing intelligent alien presence here on earth

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Aliens are here, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you ran into one today, tomorrow, or last week. Given there are different species or races, the ones that look like you and I walk among us and take part of our everyday lives.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
aliens are here unless all these thousands of people... abduction cases, credible eyewitnesses, whistleblowers, etc. etc... are crazy..that is the only other explanation for it

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
yes sure

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull Please explain why you believe what you do!

Why? What's your security classification and your 'need to know' level?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The universe is vast enough to be considered without frontiers.
There are billions of billions of galaxies and each galaxy billions of suns. Each sun capable to maintain planets in its orbits in any given distance which can generate biological life similar to Earth in many billions of planets, excluding more exotic kind of biological life like those that doesn't need light, oxygen and temperature like in Earth.
It's time to credit and understand mathematics or create a new concept of quantization to adequate reality. Mathematics itself seems not enough to please skeptics.
Just the fact human science did not found life anywhere in the universe doesn't there are none. Each day new species is cataloged in this planet and up to few years ago was life considered impossible at the bottom of the oceans where temperature exceed water boiling point, no light and is acid or caustic enough to kill. When prove come, skeptics just keep quite. Same will happens someday about life out there. But the cretinism of them will be the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Since we are not alone in this huge universe, it is very possible that there are other civilizations more advanced ( and others less advanced ) than us.

So its possible for those advanced aliens to have spaceships, and knowledge of space gates/openings/ways to reduce space travel between 2 points.

I see it logically possible.......... then its also possible that some have visited us sometime.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join