It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Aliens are in contact with Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
With all the recent discussion with Dulce base and other Alien sightings, do you believe Aliens are on earth? Do you believe in the Hollow earth theory? Do you believe that reptilians control the government?? Do you believe that ancient civilizations were visited by aliens?? Do you believe is astral aliens?? Or do you just believe all of this is a hoax?? What are your beliefs on the matter of aliens?? Please explain why you believe what you do!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No.I haven't seen any evidence that intelligent alien life is visiting earth.There is definetly imo alot of evidence to suggest there are ufo's that defy our known laws in terms of speed,maneuverability etc But i don't know what they are hence Unidentified Flying Object.But i would firstly say they are terrestrial in origin before extra terrestrial.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

The aliens have been here all along.
They were here before Adam and Eve.
They try to stay out of the way.
There are underground/underwater bases all over the world.
The Grays have an underground base on the southwest end
of Puerto Rico.
There was an alien base near Dulce, NM but we took that one
over in the 1980s.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello!

I already have a thread going on this. My answer anyway thus far is far different than a might have answered a couple of years ago. I will just say this:

I hesitate to use the word Alien in more preference for the word Dimensional Being perhaps. Still from another place, but still from here. Make sense? Perhaps even from another "when". Ultimately we don't know. Period.

My Thread

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My take is this......

I love Star Wars and Independence Day and so on just as much as anybody else. Yeah it would be nice to think that the multiverse is as advanced as would seem in movies such as those...................

but..........

doesn't really seem possible to me...at least not yet.

I am an aircraft guy and have been with the military for quite some time. There are technologies that have been researched and scratched that would blow our minds if we could even begin to really grasp how they worked. And, these are the things of past, not to mention what could currently be being developed for the future....and all of this from our own very meager human minds.

There are always the people who say that this and that have always been on Earth and under it and so on, but where are they?? Oh yeah, we just can't perceive them right? They have been here for how long again?

Anyway, maybe they are, maybe they aren't, maybe they are Angels or maybe demons...either way, can we influence or affect it/them in any way, shape, or form.....not likely.
Great debate thread, one that cannot be proven one way or another, just ongoing, "well I have seen this or that, and there is or isn't this or that".

What's in your head?????

Peace,
Mondo

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
LAWLZ
All of this could indeed be possible. But I don't believe it 100% of course, but still, I hope it's true that the earth is hollow, ;P

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
With all the recent discussion with Dulce base and other Alien sightings, do you believe Aliens are on earth? Do you believe in the Hollow earth theory? Do you believe that reptilians control the government?? Do you believe that ancient civilizations were visited by aliens?? Do you believe is astral aliens?? Or do you just believe all of this is a hoax?? What are your beliefs on the matter of aliens?? Please explain why you believe what you do!

I believe they could be on Earth.
I don't disbelieve the hollow earth theory.
I believe the reptillians could be in control of governments.
I believe there could be astral aliens.
I believe some or all could be a hoax.

I believe that possibilities exist because they do.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
See what I mean......who knows??

Oh wait, those reptilians that control the governments, they know

C'mon now, let's be reasonable and still use our vivid imaginations.....
ok I tried and still can't imagine it happening...then again maybe it is....
or isn't

Honestly, I think it is a tendency and very common for us to let our imaginations, fears, and expectations get the best of us. It just appears to be human nature, no fault in that.
But, I do think it important to take note of that, and then to apply it to the things we are claiming to, 'know' are out there when really, that is pretty hard to back up.

Anyway, look forward to reading other thoughts...this makes the day go by quite a bit faster

Peace,
Mondo

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One of the hardest aspects of ufology, in my opinion, is the complete vastness of information out there that may or may not be true. With many UFO/Alien related reports there is little or no official documents that pertain to a alien presence-US government cover-up on Earth. All there really is to go by is circumstantial evidence and hear-say. Now A LOT of the "alien cover-up" stories are just that, stories IMHO.

But there is a strong series of theories and reports that seem to be backed by other, better documented incidents and more credible witnesses. Pretty much right now all there is are theories built upon more theories, with nothing concrete. Only logic and unbiased research can really determine what has the highest probability of being true, because currently there is no way to know for sure. I do think that some of the alien-government cover-up reports are true, but have been muddied with so much crap that it is shrouded in doubt and extreme fringe speculation.

So really in the end there is no definite answer anyone can give as to if there is a cover-up, there are no verified documents (the ones that exist are still being debated) to back up the claims. One must research ALL the aspects of ufology and use logic to connect any dots and see patterns that would seem to discredit a hoax. But to answer your question, yes I do think aliens are in contact with the Earth, and have been for at least the last 60 plus years, likely many more than that.

So in the end it truly (right now anyways) comes down to beliefs, but those beliefs should be based on actual research and unbiased. There is a lot of strong circumstantial and possibly concrete evidence out there to support this theory, but nothing is certain. The first priority should be to prove that UFOs are flown by aliens (at least some of them), THEN we can go on to the harder stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
jkrog08,

Well said my friend. I think you make a clear and concise point and I agree with you to a good extent.
Maybe one day we will know one way or another, until then let the theories fly!!!

Peace,
Mondo

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I KNOW that there are DEMONS/ALIENS already on earth now working with some of the super powers. These DEMONS/ALIENS are from the *LAST WAR*.
ALSO I KNOW there are ANGELS/ALIENS from the LIGHT REALM who are RETURNING TO EARTH FROM THE *LAST WAR* TO END THE 1000 YR REIGN OF THE DEMONS/ALIENS HERE, hence why the DEMONS/ALIENS HAVE REQUESTED GLOBAL GOVS. TO BUILD THEM DUMBS DEEP IN THE EARTH WERE THEY FEEL SAFE TO HIDE. WHAT TRUE WARRIORS (HIDE)?*SERPENTS CAN/WILL DIGG EVEN DEEPER SMH*. These DEMONS/ALIENS ARE IN SUPREME FEAR AS THEY SHOULD BE LOL @ they evil SCARED ASSES they know whats up even if they dont tell the GLOBAL GOVZ. they know.. GOVZ. START SIDING WITH YOUR INKINDS -NOW- BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND MABEY WE CAN SALVAGE YOUR SOULS TOO otherwise CONSIDER them a long time COMPANY IF YOU MAY.

(KNOWLEDGE) IN YOUR EARLY DAYS DAY22 YOU WERE VISITED BY WHAT THE LORD CALLED A SERPENT FOR HE DOESNT CALL THEM REPTILES WHO TRICKED YOU AND LED YOU AWAY FROM CHRIST INTO WAR WITH EACH OTHER*WELL SOME OF US @LEAST GOOD DAY
]

[edit on 9/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ophiuchus 13,

Ok, hang on....apart from your abusive use of CAPITAL LETTERS, which you may or may not understand references yelling....can you give us a bit of info one just one thing?

HOW, do YOU know??

You state that you know, but let me say a few things and illustrate my point. I am a man of faith, but is that what we are talking about here...well maybe it is. But faith is by definition just that, faith..go ahead and look up the definition if you prefer, it is an act of believing...not an act of proof.
You say you know, pleasetell me or better yet show me how it is that you know. If you were a good salesperson you would illustrate your point very clearly. If you are a Bible scholar, please tell me where in the Bible you are referring to, because unless you are putting scripture into your own words (which you may take note is highly frowned upon), I have not come across the verses you mentioned??

Anyway, I shall await your response....again, I am a man of faith, just have yet to connect the dots in your statements.

Peace,
Mondo

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I believe it's a definate possibility. But I have never seen proof to support the theory yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe, and if you do your research with an open mind, it's more than obvious that they have been with us from the beginning, and beyond. They have influenced our development in good and bad ways. Paintings on cave walls, hieroglyphs, old writings, artifacts from ancient civilizations. It's all there. One just needs to look and keep an open mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

Angels = intelligent beings good or bad ALIENS
demons fallen angels bad aliens

were in scripture are aliens or good or bad angels mentioned LETS SEE
LUCIFER WAS CASTED OUT OF THE HEAVENS UP THERE (SPACE) W/ 1/3 OF THE BAD ANGELS/DEMONS BY WHO GABRIEL 1 OF MANY ARCH ANGELS GOOD ALIENS FROM UP THERE DURING WHEN THE *LAST WAR*
THESE DEMONS/ALIENS WERE GVEN KINGDOM OVER YOU WITH LUIFER AS THER KING THEY ARE HERE NOW IN FLESH.

CHRIST IS COMMING BACK WITH ADVOCATES (ARCH ANGELS AND A *DESTROYER THE STAR* ABBADON/APPOLYON WHICH EVER YOU PREFER) FROM WERE UP THERE (SPACE) IN CHARIOTS OF WAR (SHIPZ HUH) FROM UP THERE (SPACE) THE GOVZ. OF EARTH HAVE BUILT VARIOUS TYPES OF DUMBS GLOBALLY TO HIDE DEEP WITHIN EARTH WHEN THE STAR COMES DOWN TO RELEASE THE FALLEN 1z IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. luifer the BRIGHTEST 1 BEFORE LIVES WITH YOU RIGHT NOW AND HAS HIS -ILLUMINATE LUMINATED 1z- TENDING TO YOUR EARTH AS TO PREPARE HIM TO RETREAT DEEP WITHIN YOUR EARTH IN THESE DUMBS REMIND YOU WHICH ARE INTERCONNECTED GLOBALLY
ANY MORE QUESTIONS KNOWLEDGE SEEKER (NOTICE I REWRIT NO SCRIPTURE BROTHER) THEY ARE HERE NOW AND ARE AFRAID OF CHRIST FOR THEY KNOW HE AINT COMMING IN PEACE THIS TIME AND HAVE TRICKED MANY GOVERNMENTS TO BUILD FOR THEM AND PROTECT THEM SMH

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No.
Tesla once tried to communicate and the Illuminati papers won't let it go.
Tesla scanned the skies and Earth for vibrations.
If ETs had communications Tesla would have heard them.
Just because Tesla did something people continue to do it.
It was the thing to do. Radio. TV. ET communication.
Medical electricity like X-Rays and other devices.
Perhaps a love hate relationship.
However Earth vibrations proved useful but the Illuminati put a lid on that.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I KNOW that there are DEMONS/ALIENS already on earth now working with some of the super powers. These DEMONS/ALIENS are from the *LAST WAR*.
ALSO I KNOW there are ANGELS/ALIENS from the LIGHT REALM who are RETURNING TO EARTH FROM THE *LAST WAR* TO END THE 1000 YR REIGN OF THE DEMONS/ALIENS HERE, hence why the DEMONS/ALIENS HAVE REQUESTED GLOBAL GOVS. TO BUILD THEM DUMBS DEEP IN THE EARTH WERE THEY FEEL SAFE TO HIDE. WHAT TRUE WARRIORS (HIDE)?*SERPENTS CAN/WILL DIGG EVEN DEEPER SMH*. These DEMONS/ALIENS ARE IN SUPREME FEAR AS THEY SHOULD BE LOL @ they evil SCARED ASSES they know whats up even if they dont tell the GLOBAL GOVZ. they know.. GOVZ. START SIDING WITH YOUR INKINDS -NOW- BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND MABEY WE CAN SALVAGE YOUR SOULS TOO otherwise CONSIDER them a long time COMPANY IF YOU MAY.

(KNOWLEDGE) IN YOUR EARLY DAYS DAY22 YOU WERE VISITED BY WHAT THE LORD CALLED A SERPENT FOR HE DOESNT CALL THEM REPTILES WHO TRICKED YOU AND LED YOU AWAY FROM CHRIST INTO WAR WITH EACH OTHER*WELL SOME OF US @LEAST GOOD DAY
]

Here. Let me see if I can fix your statement for you. I'll think you'll like it!
Here goes:

I Think that there are DEMONS/ALIENS already on earth now working with some of the super powers. These DEMONS/ALIENS may be from the *LAST WAR*.
ALSO I think there are ANGELS/ALIENS from the LIGHT REALM who may be RETURNING TO EARTH FROM THE *LAST WAR* TO END THE 1000 YR REIGN OF THE DEMONS/ALIENS that might be HERE, hence why the DEMONS/ALIENS may HAVE REQUESTED GLOBAL GOVS. TO BUILD THEM DUMBS DEEP IN THE EARTH WERE THEY FEEL SAFE TO HIDE. WHAT TRUE WARRIORS (HIDE)?*SERPENTS CAN/WILL DIGG EVEN DEEPER SMH*. These DEMONS/ALIENS may be IN SUPREME FEAR AS THEY may BE LOL @ they evil SCARED posterior extremities they might know whats up even if they might not tell the GLOBAL GOVZ. they think.. (GOVZ. START SIDING WITH YOUR INKINDS(huh?) -NOW- BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND MABEY WE CAN SALVAGE YOUR SOULS TOO otherwise CONSIDER them a long time COMPANY IF YOU MAY.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This entire last sentence is lost on me. Sorry. I couldn't edit for accuracy, otherwise I took the liberty to edit your statement so that it rung right and true fraught with accuracy and edgy speculation. Wasn't that nice? Hm?

Glad to help.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 15 Sep 2009 13:33:38 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 15 Sep 2009 14:03:38 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

The sentence you didnt get was ment for the GOVZ. MONITERING THESE WRITTINGS FRIEND, ALSO THANX FOR THE EDIT

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by redwoodjedi

The sentence you didnt get was ment for the GOVZ. MONITERING THESE WRITTINGS FRIEND, ALSO THANX FOR THE EDIT

No problem what so ever! Happy to do it. Anytime my FRIEND!

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add: Thanks for the clarification!

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 15 Sep 2009 13:39:54 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
redwoodjedi,

Love the name brother, but I gotta tell ya, you guys and your cryptic talk have me confused and at a loss for words to continue at the moment.

or, maybe I am starting to get it....in other words,

ME NOT SO FOUND, LOST WORDS on SPACE MAN CHANCE and &%
ABOVE GROUND within the time constraints of FOREVER hmmmm maybe

C'mon gang, just having a bit o fun!
Take it easy now,
Peace
Mondo

<<   2 >>

join