It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audit the Fed, being subverted for creation of world currency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I was (and still am) a big Ron Paul guy. The types of issues and thinking that he pontificates is pretty much the way I view the world.

I think auditing the Fed is a great idea, IF it results in the US returning to sound money, but with the likes of Barney Frank now supporting the idea, I'm getting concerned that this audit the fed movement is going to be subverted into the catalyst to move NOT to sound money, but to a world currency (U.N. calls for replacement of U.S. dollar) once the Fed is found to be insolvent and a ponzi scheme.

I don't have enough faith in the general public to understand that moving from one fiat to a new shiny fiat currency is going to be any better, and in fact, will be worse. Much like government, the further away from "local" you get, the less control you have over the "politics" of your money and money supply.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
IMO its plausable.

depends what is done after the fed is found to be insolvent.

will the UN swoop in and introduce a new currency or will we move to a more sound system?

I have a gut feelings it might be the UN's. I really hope we don't though.

If they do that, it will just be another corrupt system.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can't see that happening.I do think there is an agenda to it though,and it is certainly not in the best interests of the American public.I could see a global *reserve* currency in the coming years though...but that is inevitable no matter what happens imo.The dollar has had it's day.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I can't see that happening.I do think there is an agenda to it though,and it is certainly not in the best interests of the American public.I could see a global *reserve* currency in the coming years though...but that is inevitable no matter what happens imo.The dollar has had it's day.

I'm not following, you state that you can't see that happening, and then finish your statement that it is inevitable. Are you saying that you don't think the audit the fed movement could be the catalyst? If not, what would be?

I could see it unfolding as follows:

1. Fed is audited
  2. Fed is found to insolvent
  3. *Someone* takes offense, calls for further investigation
  4. World leaders express concern that the world's current reserve currency is worthless
  5. American people see their currency become worthless, it now takes excessive amounts of money to buy essentials
  6. Some politician/world leader calls for UN dollar to stabilize the US economy (as it is dragging the rest of the world down with it)
  7. American people buy off on it because things are so bad at home
  8. UN currency is introduced

All of the above could happen in less than a year IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

A world currency and a world reserve currency are two different things.In any case,if the FED didn't want this to happen it wouldn't.So there is definitely an agenda to it all..what that is we will have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I recently had the same idea. The first thing to take into consideration is that markets and currencies are manipulated, so the current crises could have been avoided if the people controlling finance chose to.

Also, the recent blatant theft of 9 trillion dollars in 'off balance sheet' transactions indicates that the people controlling the money wanted to get as much out of the system as possible before the collapse.
moneynews.newsmax.com...

The Iraq war funding, that was unaccounted for, is another sign that a select few people were trying to 'cash out' on the current system before it went down.
edition.cnn.com...

Mind you, this is all speculation really but if you relate this to say a corporate fraud or a embezzlement scam, think about what the people usually do near the end its run. Look at it like Enron, near the end of the cycle nearly all the execs tried to cash out as quick as possible.
searchwarp.com...

It is how a good scam works. The people in the 'know' right now look to be cashing out while they still can, and the largest and most powerful banking institutions will be there to clean up after wards, all the while the blame is centered at the smaller banks. Even though the smaller banks were given the power to act the way they did from the reserve and the larger banks. This is a perfect plan in my opinion.

All you need once banking goes transparent and collapses is to have the leaders of the world banks come together and proclaim that a new banking system be implemented to an international standard. Back room deals will be made with various nations to determine how much of a 'cut' they will receive on this new currency and near overnight we will have a new system completely controlled by a select few at the top. This could be the greatest ploy and the greatest execution of banking manipulation to date.

Even more so than the signing of the federal reserve act in 1913.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by threekings

Why would the FED need to steal trillions or get it out of the system when like you said they can manipulate the currency,financial sector PLUS actually print the stuff.I don't think central banks really care about money anymore.So wherever the money went it was to consolidate more power.What that means i don't know.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I wouldn't say there are only a few people that control it. Maybe a handful of factions or groups of banksters that work together. But by getting money out of the system now and trading it for real commodities worldwide when the shift happens with the new currency the US and the companies involved in the plunder of the reserve will be able to cash in the money they lifted before it goes down.

By manipulating it will take all control away from smaller banks by blaming the problem on them.

If you want more examples research the tech industry and how Microsoft came to dominate the market, this has been done many times over from the same play book. The pharmaceutical industry is the best example of how regulations can tighten a market so much so that only the largest firms can compete.

new topics

top topics

join