It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Key events in 2 days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
4 Big events in 2 days.
Something’s up

1. Osama releases message
news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON – In a tape released Sunday by al-Qaida's media wing, terrorist leader Osama bin Laden said President Barack Obama is "powerless" to stop the war in Afghanistan.

2. Statement released about Osama's brother dying
www.watoday.com.au...

The family of Osama bin Laden has announced the death of one of the terror mastermind's brothers.
In a full-page notice on Sunday in Al-Riyadh newspaper, the family said Thabet bin Laden passed away and the funeral is scheduled that afternoon in the holy city of Mecca.

3. US spec ops raid on an alqaeda leader in Somalia
www.cnn.com...

U.S. Special Forces used helicopter to shoot car in Somalia, U.S. officials say
Senior al Qaeda operative believed to be among those killed, officials say

The official said the troops landed to take away the body believed to be that of Nabhan for positive identification.

4. FBI to brief congress on Terrorist related aspects
www.foxnews.com...

New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne confirms that searches were conducted in the borough of Queens on Monday by agents of a joint terrorism task force. He would not discuss the matter further.
Separately, federal authorities planned to brief senior lawmakers in Congress on the case later Monday.

I’ve followed the motto, that what ever the media tells you, there telling you deliberately to hide the truth.
They wouldn’t release 4 stories like this in 2 days if there wasn’t something up.

1. Obama's message and his brother dying on the same day stinks of a signal.
2. How often do US special forces land, in countries like somalia to retrieve the bodies of people they have just obliterated in a helicopter strike?
3. Why are we being told about FBI meetings with congress, over a supposed raid, a raid that appears no different from all the rest?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The family of Osama bin Laden has announced the death of one of the terror mastermind's brothers.
In a full-page notice on Sunday in Al-Riyadh newspaper, the family said Thabet bin Laden passed away and the funeral is scheduled that afternoon in the holy city of Mecca.

that would be a good opportunity to capture bin laden...... dont you think? he wouldn't miss his own brothers funeral. if not go capture some other relative as leverage!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
We can connect the dots until the pen runs dry, but until something happens speculation is pointless.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yep, something's up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator

that would be a good opportunity to capture bin laden...... dont you think? he wouldn't miss his own brothers funeral. if not go capture some other relative as leverage!

Your joking right? He comes from a family of saudi Billionaires with business ties to most of the world including America. You don't think his funeral's going to be held in a cave in afganistan do you?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
sounds like a setup for a false flag attack. Bin laden is pissed about his bro and top ranking official being killed so he ups the ante, the WMD's Al Qaeda uses are placed in a hideout in Queens. Boom, boom, bang, another building falls and Obama will probably be reading to the childrens somewhere.
Of course i could be totally off!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Other events that might be related:
Lockerbie mastermind released, to gather his cells.
Ramadan.

Things to beware of:
Trojan horse.
Prison breaks.
Another biological release.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator

Osama has like 54 siblings, i'd be surprised if he even knew his brother's name.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

To me that makes it all the more odd.
The way this came to me is

If you HAD so many brothers and sisters, and being such a recluse sort of family.. whats one more?
Maybe they'd think no one would notice. 54 brothers and sisters. If one died, would anyone realise if we perhaps said 1 died, when one didnt?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Add Jafar the Pilot to the list.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Add Jafar the Pilot to the list.

add the news reports of f'16's, more than one, scrambled to chase down a small prop plane. One jafar the pilot is supposed to have seven of to cripple our nation.

100% convinced this will happen by 2013. to many signs out there for it to be impossible to disprove. I AM NOT A consp. theorist nor one who lives in fear. I will continue to work of the the city intended for attack. If i am vaporized, then i am vaporized.

at least you all have read a post from someone who was right there in the middle of the bomb.

what can you do, if I die I will make sure there will not be a single virgin left for those assholes by the time they get there.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If it were me, I would lead the FBI to the terrorist plot/cell in Queens in order to hide my other operations....throw them a bone...so to speak.

I am thinking that for every 1 terrorist cell we find, ten or so others are still operating.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthQuake

sounds like a setup for a false flag attack.

Couldn't have said it better. Things are really heating up and now that the government is out of money it looks even worse.

Star and flag

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
And then there was a lull.
Next marker will be increase violence in Syria, more earthquakes in South Pacific... I think due to underground testing, and maybe another Rockerfeller will bite the dust.

top topics

join