It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga The ulluminati puppet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow just came across this thread here.
vigilantcitizen.com...
I have heard of Lady Gaga but aside from that I guess I don't listen to music enough!
Just thought you guys would get kick out of this.
Cheers!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What a stupid article! But at least there were a lot of pictures of Lady Gaga!! This chick was accepted at Juliard! She is "theatrical" and weird and a decent singer with a gorgeous body!! She has revealed in interviews that the "Look" that she has was a total accident! She likes big wigs and outrageous costumes, but she never intended on it becoming a separate persona! However, she understands marketing and branding, and she has no intention of messing up the success she is having!!

So, in conclusion, if TPTB have resorted to Lady Gaga or Britney to do their bidding, then I am no longer concerned!! I still don't trust Sting though!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

ENOUGH with the threads about some celebrity being a puppet for some secret society! Its getting annoying. You dont even give your opinion or anything. What do you think of the article??

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Who the hells lady gaga. lol I looked her up and she looks like a transvestite. haha. Glad I don't listen to pop or mainstream music, only independent music for me. I feel bad for the horrible music todays kids have to listen to.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting and nice find. I knew loads were involved but this site looks a lot deeper in to it and explains what we might miss in a easy way. thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't trust Sting either...

No offence to the OP here, but the guy that posted the linked article is really grasping at straws with regards to a lot of the symbolism, the Baphomet inference was ludicrous. It just seems the author of the article is trying to sensationalise something for their own "glorification" in an attempt to look "clever"... unfortunately coming across as a confidence trickster and one that preys on the vulnerabilities and fears of others.

What maybe interesting to note however, is the genereal downward decline of our pre-fabricated popstars, the ever increasing move to over-sexualising and the general decline in songwriting, which although I don't feel is conspiratorial, is symptomatic of a general decline in society - especially as the market for this sort of stuff is the teen/tween market.

Although, to a degree - kidos to Lady G, she does know her marketing...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rickster01

when i first heard her music, it sounded hypnotic, and when i googled to see how she looked like, i was like (wow, a robot)

I didint need to read a thread to know she was Illuminati.

Almost anyone in Hollywood who cant write music, (such as hers) has to be let in by the PTB in HW.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Judging from your avatar, you wouldn't like her!!

She sings some new poppy stuff, with a European sound, and a decent beat! It is overly laden with sexual innuendos like "I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick, don't think to much just bust that nut!" I don't think that phrase can violate any T & C, since they play it on the radio!! The FCC has gone to sleep anyhow, they let the Britney song "If U See K Amy" get through, so what is the difference? I never liked censorship any way, we might as well let them say whatever!

Anyhow, my wife and kids like it! They bounce around the house and do crazy dances, so it is worth listening to for that!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'm at work now so I can't play anything with sound but I just looked up one of her videos and it was weird and trippy stuff. I like trippy. Donno if I'd like the actual music though.

The way she dresses reminds me of christina aguilera when she was in her weird stage, I always found christina aguilera cute but when she did that weird stuff with her hair, well what can I say, it was weird!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You do know, don't you, that Lady Gaga has openly admitted to being a hermaphrodite?
She has both male and female genitals.
Not so 'hot' a chick now. is she?

Roy.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This thread isn't about what she does or doesn't have.

On topic please.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

And she wasn't being serious in that interview. The claim was since refuted by her record label.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
You do know, don't you, that Lady Gaga has openly admitted to being a hermaphrodite?

Roy.

Now, that is just an outright lie.

About the hermaphrodite rumors, Lady Gaga told Australian radio station: "My beautiful vagina is very offended. I'm not offended; my vagina is offended."

SOURCE:www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

Just my 2-cents...oh, and I think Lady Gaga is great. Great song writer and great performer. She reminds me of an early Madonna.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
She'll be long forgotten in 2 years when the next fad comes along anyway, making kids happy with simplistic mind-numbing music is as easy as shooting Fish in a Barrel.
If these "musicians" really knew anything about music then theyd make songs in the way Black/Death Metal bands to. Instead of one beat and a few chords I could have put together in a hour using FL Studio's.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed

Roy.

First of all its speculation that she said that...Although I have seen the picture and video in question that started all this and well something looks very different. If she is so what and that doesnt make her any less attractive because she may be a hermaphrodite.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
yea sorry don't have much of opinion on this article simply because I don't know much about Lady Gaga.
I really think if you look hard enough at anyone in the public eye.You can attach just about any symbolism you want.I found it interesting someone went through all the trouble to link Lady in this way.The question is why?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
And oh god I just read the article. The baphomet comparison is hilarious! Paranoid people see "illuminati symbolism" in everything, it doesnt scare me, just makes me laugh. And I just love it that whenever there is a checkerboard floor or wall its automatically masonic! ahhahahahaha. My wife had our kitchen floor checkerboarded, and although I am a mason, we just got it cause it looked cool and fit with everything else.

I think thats the same deal with these music videos. Also the music video directors probably purposely put that stuff in there to make people say all this stuff about the videos, it makes more people watch them. They know exactly what they are doing.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Not just why but is there any truth to this?
or is this just a joke to bash the popular chick?
Maybe the jokes on us! who's next in the mind control regime!
Hehe.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
enough cr*p,im not even going to read this! lady gaga is just awesome,even if she is a hermaphrodite

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
enough cr*p,im not even going to read this! lady gaga is just awesome,even if she is a hermaphrodite

Ya, and to the question earlier, "Is she still a 'hot' chick?" I guess my answer would be that "chick" may not now apply, but she is still very Hot!

My wife has given me permission to bring her home if I ever have the chance, so there you have it!! Maybe that is why my wife finds her as attractive as I do!?!??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join