It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marchers protest Obama health care plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Marchers protest Obama health care plan

edition.cnn.com

The conservative advocacy group Tea Party Express massed at the U.S. Capitol on Saturday to protest health care reform, higher taxes and what they see as out-of-control government spending.
Demonstrators gather Saturday in Washington to protest out-of-control goverment spending.

Marchers en route to the rally held no feelings in check as they waved signs reading, "Proud member of the angry mob," "I didn't vote for this Obamanation," "Fire the czars" and "You represent us, not rule us."

Nazi imagery and a poster of President Obama as an African witch doctor were popular images.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ah they never give up do they! The level of ignorance they display is saddening. There is no need for having nazi signs, witch doctor image and other unpleasant references for a president that is trying to give all americans a good health.
Just remember that Obama is about to spend a lot of billions on unnecessary wars in afghanistan and iraq, why don't they protest that? The wars are costing much much more, what's in it for the american people?
I thought tea party people were cool but I now changed my mind.

edition.cnn.com

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

Ah they never give up do they! The level of ignorance they display is saddening. There is no need for having nazi signs, witch doctor image and other unpleasant references for a president that is trying to give all americans a good health.
Just remember that Obama is about to spend a lot of billions on unnecessary wars in afghanistan and iraq, why don't they protest that? The wars are costing much much more, what's in it for the american people?
I thought tea party people were cool but I now changed my mind.

edition.cnn.com

The tea party's new ring leader

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
"Tens of thousands" were quoted to be there by the BBC news website yesterday, but I can't seem to find it now. Was anyone here there to verify that? It sounds like a large number of people.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey dudes,

SD covered the even for ATS press corps, his thread and photos are here:

SD's Thread

And it should give an alternate angle to the MSM spin on events.

Enjoy, the Dog did well here.

new topics

top topics

join