It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Patented by Medimmune Back in 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Sunday, Sept 14 at 8:30 a.m., EST. I just tried this link and I too got the message that maximum number of people reading has been reached. BS, they just don't want anyone snooping around to get the information.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've been to the site, but I am in Canada, and sometimes sites are blocked in the U.S. that aren't blocked here. Anyway, I didn't find a patent title that included 'H1N1', and didn't browse through the text of all the patents. There are a lot of them! I have to say that if Dr. Ott wishes to be believed, posting the correct patent to go with the title Dr. Ott's website puts ABOVE the patent document is going to be required for me to give them any credence.

Edit to add that I just went to the Medimmune patents site again, and had no problems getting into it.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by novacs4me]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is something I've been following for awhile and has been discussed here before. The thing that is interesting, and I'm going to need to dust off some of my research on the matter, is that Medimmune patented the vaccine more than a full year prior to the emergence of the virus itself. In other words, they patented a vaccine to a virus that wasn't even in existence!? Another Big Pharma did the same, keep reading...

First some historical facts... The federal gov't awarded contracts to Sanofi Pasteur, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline to develop the injectable vaccine. Medimmune is instead contracted to develop the nasal mist version of the vaccine using live, attenuated virus; so it is a different approach ( SOURCE ).

This is where it gets a little interesting... Baxter also received a patent on vaccines for a similar set of virus, including H1N1 a full year ahead of the outbreak ( SOURCE ). Now this is the SAME Baxter that was caught sending LIVE Avian Flu virus in samples sent to European labs to be used in the development of an Avain Flu vaccine ( SOURCE ). The significance of the "Error" is that this is EXACTLY how you would go about "creating", due to reassortment and/or recombination, a new flu pandemic - infect a single organism with multiple flus so that they may combine.

Now, in March of this year Sanofi Aventis announced that they were investing 100 Million into a state-of-the-art vaccine production facility in... wait for it... MEXICO ( SOURCE ). This announcement was made 1 month prior to H1N1 outbreak in the country where the outbreak started. Coincidence? You decide.

Now let's take a look at the virus itself... what is H1N1 and where does it come from? Well... Let's start with this little nugget of info published by the BBC way back in 2004. If you read the article it discusses how scientists, in a lab, have been able to create deadly viruses by recombining the HA gene (I'm not going to get too technical on this, but it is important to note the relationship between this "re-engineering" of virus using the HA gene and the patents awarded for vaccination) of multiple viruses into a single new strain. In this case, it was the Spanish Flu of 1918!

Knowing that scientists have this capability, let's examine the origins of the H1N1 virus. A H1N1 "Swine Flu" is comprised of the DNA of multiple virus; namely a swine virus found in N. America and another found in Asia and Europe, Human Influenza A virus and a N. American Avian virus. For those trying to keep track, that is 4 different sources all recombined/reassorted into 1 (potentially) dealy virus. I am not a microbiologist but I have to wonder what the odds are that 4 disparate virus, occuring on 3 different continents could so readily recombine? Seems unlikely to me.

Things take an even stranger turn here... It turns out that DynCorp, one of the US Military's biggest contractors is tied into this whole "Scheme". Dr. Robert Purcell, one of the co-chiefs of the Laboratory of Infectious Diseases of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases operating under the National Institutes of Health of the U.S. government invented and patented a method for developing vaccinations using the ground up kidneys of previously infected monkeys. So, in summary, the NIH in conjunction with DynCorp, holds a patent on a vaccination production method used by Baxter to create H1N1 Vaccines ( SOURCE )!!!

So, as one can clearly see, a fine tapestry of deceit in the name of profit is being woven by the establishment at our expense. I've much more to add to this but cannot do so right now as I just went through a complicated hernia surgery an can no longer sit here and type - far too painful. Hopefully I've introduced enough of the dots so that others here may begin exploring the depths of this rabbit hole in greater detail. Happy digging and I will return later when I am better able!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
But the OP isnt about the Vaccine, which it is very interresting the proximity of the patent to the outbreak, but the OP specifically states that this mysterious Dr. T Ott claims that Medimmune has PATENTED THE VIRUS.

I see that there are some people who understand the patent jargon and have concluded the OP is fact, so would one of you please translate where in the sources cited that it says Medimmune has a patent on the h1n1 VIRUS??? Not the Vaccine.

www. fightbackh1n1 .com seems to be the only website that has this info first hand. All other sites carrying the story cite the OP as their source.

EDIT due to failure to deny ignorance :
In regards to page 36 paragraph [0033]: the subject matter seems to be about modifying the virus's ability to reproduce, hence, removing the polybasic cleavage site. /edit

[edit on 13-9-2009 by 16grit]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Absolutely 0 proof of a forced vaccination, in the US or Canada. This is a conspiracy theory by Alex Jones. The document is tripe. We Googled it, it only spoke of the H5N1, not the swine flu. There will be no forced vaccinations. Period.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symetra
Absolutely 0 proof of a forced vaccination, in the US or Canada. This is a conspiracy theory by Alex Jones. The document is tripe. We Googled it, it only spoke of the H5N1, not the swine flu. There will be no forced vaccinations. Period.

Please have look here :

Bill is here : www.scribd.com...

Edited for spamming

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Star for you, I dont know what to add here, there really are no words to describe this mess. Just unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

Thanks

But

According to Symetra : We Googled Absolutely 0 proof of a forced vaccination.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
New York : According to latest report published at Reuters website down below is a list of 13 Biotech Companies Which Are Benefiting From Flu Outbreak.

* GILEAD SCIENCES INC - Receives royalties on sales of the Tamiflu pill, which Roche Holding AG sells under license from Gilead. According to analysts at Barclays Capital, current projections for the second half of the year suggest combined seasonal and pandemic Tamiflu sales of $1 billion.

* BIOTA HOLDINGS LTD - The Australian biotech company receives royalties on sales of the inhaled antiviral drug Relenza, which is marketed by GlaxoSmithKline Plc. Biota's royalties more than doubled to $37.5 million in the year to June. The company is developing a new flu drug, laninamivir, with Daiichi Sankyo. Late stage studies in Asia showed a single dose of inhaled laninamivir alleviated flu as effectively as five days of twice-daily Tamiflu.

* NOVAVAX INC - Will apply to U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the fourth quarter to start human clinical trials of its H1N1 vaccine. An earlier trial of the virus-like particle (VLP) vaccine showed it protected ferrets from swine flu. The vaccines can be grown in caterpillar cells and can be produced much quicker than traditional vaccines made using chicken eggs.

* BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC - Has intravenous antiviral called peramivir in late stage development. A late-stage trial sponsored by partner Shionogi & Co Ltd of Japan showed peramivir was no less effective than Tamiflu.

* VICAL INC - Developing a gene-based vaccine using its Vaxfectin adjuvant, which boosts the immune system. Early trials showed it produced a robust immune responses in animals. The company is developing vaccines against the H5N1 avian flu strain and the new H1N1 virus.

* INOVIO BIOMEDICAL CORP - Developing DNA-based H1N1 flu vaccines that protect pigs and mice. It will jointly develop universal influenza vaccines -- vaccines that target several strains of the virus -- with the National Institutes of Health's research unit.

* MEDICAGO INC - The Canadian biotech makes protein-based vaccines through the genetic engineering of plants such as tobacco. It is working to form agreements in different geographies. Most recently, it said it expects to sign a licensing agreement with a Middle East company that will pave the way for the say for the development of its swine flu vaccine in the region.

* GENEREX BIOTECHNOLOGY CORP - Making synthetic peptide vaccines. These differ from egg-based vaccines in that they do not use a live virus. Instead, peptides are arranged so as to mimic the virus, priming the immune system. The vaccines are designed to be produced more quickly than traditional vaccines. Generex will apply to U.S. regulators in the fourth-quarter to start human trials.

* CRUCELL NV - The Dutch biotech plans to begin clinical trials of its experimental antibody-based flu drug mAB CR6261 next year. The company's PER.C6 technology uses human cells rather than chicken eggs to produce an antibody to prevent a infection with a variety of flu viruses.

* CSL Ltd - Australia's CSL has completed its first batch of 2 million shots in 15 microgram doses and is producing up to 1.5 million doses per week until it fills orders, which include an order for 21 million doses from the Australian government and $180 million in orders from the United States.

* GREEN CROSS - Green Cross, the only South Korean drug company that can mass produce an H1N1 flu vaccine, has signed a $7.4 million supply deal with the government, which secured 1.1 million doses of the vaccine for delivery by the end of November.

* SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD - The China-based company is the first worldwide to complete clinical trials of an H1N1 flu vaccine. It said the vaccine, which is given in a single dose, rather than the two doses typical for a vaccine, is ready for delivery. Sinovac expects to produce 30 million doses.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Topic Include

1. Mass Fatality Management Planning
2. Country Report & Situations Update
3. Surveillance and Data Management
4. Preparing Communities Strategies; Local Partnership and Participation
5. Delivery of Vaccine and Antiviral Medication
6. National Pandemic Infl uenza Medical Countermeasure
7. Socio-Economic Impact on Hog/Swine Industry
8. Benefi t-Risk Assessment: Public Health, Industry and
9. Regulatory Perspectives
10. Prevention Education Efforts and Risk Communication
11. Command, Control and Management
12. Emergency Response Management
13. Business-Based Planning
14. School-Based Planning
15. Community-Based Planning

Edited for spamming

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This would make perfect sense. Design and unleash a Flu then create a vaccine for it! Brillant, think of all the money a company would make...

Now, since this might go a little off tangent, be prepared.

Could you imagine how nasty another Race of intelligent creatures like ourselves could be? To be able to reap the rewards of killing our fellow humans? Heh

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
This would make perfect sense. Design and unleash a Flu then create a vaccine for it! Brillant, think of all the money a company would make...

Now, since this might go a little off tangent, be prepared.

Could you imagine how nasty another Race of intelligent creatures like ourselves could be? To be able to reap the rewards of killing our fellow humans? Heh

Ya i know... but no MSM is reporting about this ...
I just twit about this latest development lets raise our voice against this mass murder

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Random snips...

After [a] long run of failed late-stage clinical trials, on 19 June 2007 AstraZeneca completed the acquisition of vaccine maker MedImmune, paying $15.2 billion primarily for its drug development pipeline.

en.wikipedia.org...

June 27, 1995

The stock of Medimmune Inc. rose sharply today after the company announced an alliance with the Baxter Healthcare Corporation to commercialize a product that prevents respiratory disease in infants.

www.nytimes.com...

A 2007 a briefing paper on "Borderless Biotech & Mexico’s Emerging Life Sciences Industry" has a line that mentions "CANIFARMA" (Cámara Nacional de la Industria Farmacéutica). Doing a Google search on "CANIFARMA" and "Baxter" led me to this:

(26 March 2009) .- The Products Section for Health Assistants (PAPS) of the National Chamber of the Pharmaceutical Industry (Canifarma) board changes for the period 2009-2010 and was appointed chairman of that board Patricia Perez-Casso , who currently serves as Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy from Baxter.

The Document can no longer be found, but this was the Google Link

Back to the "Borderless Biotech" paper:

...Why such growth? According to their 2005 survey of more than 300 investigative sites in Latin America, some key elements are cited: large treatment-naïve populations

And Baxter.... you remember them right? In the recent past, Baxter has shipped contaminated vaccine to Europe where it was intended to be used for homeless people. The facility there (non-Baxter) did a preliminary test on it and found that it pretty much killed all the test animals. Further testing revealed that the normal flu vaccine was tainted with H1N1.

I can't find the link, but somewhere on here was a story about how some companies were adding a segment of another virus strain into existing vaccines in order to "pre-load" the immunological responce and to get a jump on the regulatory process. IF any one has that link please post it. What Baxter did in Europe may have been related to that practice.

Now.. to top it off...

Wayne T. Hockmeyer, Ph.D., age 64, has served as a Director of Baxter since September 2007. Dr. Hockmeyer was the founder of MedImmune, Inc., a healthcare company focused on infectious diseases, cancer and inflammatory diseases, and served as Chairman and/or Chief Executive Officer of MedImmune from 1988 to 2007. Prior to that, he was vice president of laboratory research and product development at Praxis Biologics Inc. and chief of the Department of Immunology at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. Dr. Hockmeyer also serves as a director of Middlebrook Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GenVec Inc. and Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc.

www.baxter.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gear_up

Please have look here :

Bill is here : www.scribd.com...

USA Defense Department made H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccinations Mandatory for all its troops

The bill does not call for mandatory vaccines for the population.

Starts at line 409
An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures, but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111if his or her refusal poses a serious sander to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating with it jurisdiction.

No typhoid Marys. It goes further to say that if it is the wager earner or their child, they get unemployment during the quarantine period. This was passed when things were looking scary in Mexico and it’s really not all that bad. If you’re sick with something that could kill me, I don’t want you walking around in public.

Edited quote

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

No typhoid Marys. It goes further to say that if it is the wager earner or their child, they get unemployment during the quarantine period. This was passed when things were looking scary in Mexico and it’s really not all that bad. If you’re sick with something that could kill me, I don’t want you walking around in public.

In immunology, an adjuvant is an agent that may stimulate the immune system and increase the response to a vaccine, without having any specific antigenic effect in itself.

"An immunologic adjuvant is defined as any substance that acts to accelerate, prolong, or enhance antigen-specific immune responses when used in combination with specific vaccine antigens."[3]

Adjuvants have been whimsically called the dirty little secret of vaccines in the scientific community. This dates from the early days of commercial vaccine manufacture, when significant variations in the effectiveness of different batches of the same vaccine were observed, correctly assumed to be due to contamination of the reaction vessels. However, it was soon found that more scrupulous attention to cleanliness actually seemed to reduce the effectiveness of the vaccines, and that the contaminants – "dirt" – actually enhanced the immune response.

Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil...

...biochemical precursor to the whole family of steroids

...Others are critical of the presence of squalene as an adjuvant (a compound added to "turbocharge" the raw vaccine, allowing less virus-related material to be needed, thus creating more doses)

Q. If vaccine is adjuvanted, how will it be formulated?
A. Formulation will vary by provider. For Novartis, vaccine may be preformulated with adjuvant. For CSL, GSK and Sanofi Pasteur, mixing of vaccine and adjuvant at the site of administration will be necessary. Specific information on storage requirements and procedures for mixing vaccine and adjuvant will be provided by CDC. Medimmune vaccine will not be adjuvanted.

CDC

In spite of the evidence that adjuvants are at best useless, vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis are rolling out vaccines which contain adjuvants like squalene (MF 59), a substance added to the anthrax vaccine given to US soldiers, causing tens of thousands of Iraq Desert Storm soldiers to suffer permanent neurological damage.

Also, WHO is reported to have advised the use of “antigen sparing” protocols which means they are calling for the use of not much virus and lots of adjuvant.

The effects of adjuvants are so destructive to the human body that some people say that adjuvants are part of the next generation of biological or pharamlogical warfare.

“Immunologists have known for decades that a microscopic dose of even a few molecules of adjuvant injected into the body can cause disturbances in the immune system and have known since the 1930s that oil-based adjuvants are particularly dangerous, which is why their use has been restricted to experiments with animals,” reports the Idaho Observer.

“Keep in mind that the FDA determined that squalene was present in varying amounts in specific lots of anthrax vaccine administered to tens of thousands of Desert Storm personnel (without their informed consent). Not surprisingly, tens of thousands of Desert Storm veterans have suffered permanent neurological damage and exhibit symptoms commonly referred to as “Gulf War Illness.”

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Note... Squalene is NOT approved for use as an adjuvant in the US... currently.

Other possible adjuvants that can be found in vaccines:

Oil emulsions
Freund’s emulsified oil adjuvants (complete and incomplete)
Arlacel A
Mineral oil
Emulsified peanut oil adjuvant (adjuvant 65)
Mineral compounds
Bacterial products
Bordetella pertussis
Corynebacterium granulosumderived P40 component
Lipopolysaccharide
Mycobacteriwn and its components
Cholera toxin
Liposomes

www.whale.to...

I haven't found the designator, but one manufacturer even uses aborted fetal retinal tissue. Also not approved in the US... currently.

Edit: grammar

[edit on 14-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Why isn't this getting more attention? This is after 9/11 the biggest strory ever. This virus and the creators will be killing more people than 9/11 did. S & F this and tell everybody about this. Youtube seems to be manipulating visitor numbers and comments also. What's happening here? GET THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE. Have you all be immunized against taking actions? At least just spread the message and NOT the virus.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
And Baxter.... you remember them right? In the recent past, Baxter has shipped contaminated vaccine to Europe where it was intended to be used for homeless people. The facility there (non-Baxter) did a preliminary test on it and found that it pretty much killed all the test animals. Further testing revealed that the normal flu vaccine was tainted with H1N1.

I can't find the link, but somewhere on here was a story about how some companies were adding a segment of another virus strain into existing vaccines in order to "pre-load" the immunological responce and to get a jump on the regulatory process. IF any one has that link please post it. What Baxter did in Europe may have been related to that practice.
[edit on 13-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

I posted the link in my post above. It was not the A H1N1 Virus it was LIVE H5N1 virus that was in the vaccine that killed all of the ferrets that it was being tested on. This led to several labs doing a comprehensive test on the vaccine only to all conclusively discover that it contained LIVE H5N1 virus!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

Yeah, I'm FLOORED that this thread has received so little response. Maybe it's because the vast majority of Americans are scientifically illiterate the fact that terms like "Adjuvents" or "Attenuated virus" are used scares them away.

At any rate, once you begin digging, it is not at all difficult to see that the pharmaceutical industry is, in fact, directly linked to the military establishment. I have shown that link conclusively and it has not been commented on even once!

The elite understand that the easiest way to control a population is by manipulating their health. An ill population has little to no ability or will to stand up and fight for themselves. The easiest way to create and propagate illness is through the trusted medical establishment. They are all in cahoots together - capturing HUGE measures of OUR wealth all while making us sick and enslaving us to their "Cures." Honestly, people really need to wake up or I am going to have to surmise that they get what they deserve.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You guys realize that the H1N1 virus has been around a long time right? This isnt the first 'pandemic scare' of the virus, check for it in the 80s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join