It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Craft 10' to 12' Long......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Has anyone seen or heard of a small black single seater triangle 6’ to 8’ wide and 10’ to 12’ long that is being flown from military bases? The two I experienced were during a night flight at an air force base with a silver C-130 near them. The triangles were on the ground and were separated by a tall chain link fence from the C-130. About six other people I have talked with have seen them as well, but I would like to find more.

Thanks,

Rich

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am an A&P Mechanic-Engineer but have not worked in the field for almost 20 years. I do try to keep up on all of the new Military aircraft though. I do not think that it would be a piloted aircraft you had seen. More than likely it is one of the new remote controlled weapons platform aircraft. I have seen a couple of vids on the mock ups of these aircraft but no operational ones. The new frontier in aircraft are these remotes, because our current aircraft, like the F-22, can actually outperform the human body.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Any chance of telling us where you saw these craft?

Doesn't matter, I just took a look through your threads....

"I was paralysed, unable to move my body as it slipped through the closed window and entered into the ship"

Ha

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't really care if you believe me or not, your loss.

But it is a piloted craft with a canopy similar to an F-16.

Rich

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In December of 2008, I was outside on a clear, cold night smoking a cigarette, staring at Orion, trying to pick out some of the dimmer stars.

Movement actually made me duck, as I saw a triangle craft, no lights, no sound, with a shimmering type bottom that blended with the background night sky. Uncertain of its size, but larger than what you describe. Very low altitude. Not even a whisper of sound, and had I not been staring at Orion, and had this craft not crossed directly in my line of sight, I would never have detected it.

Heading from due east of me on a track going due west, which would take it right over the runway at Hurlburt Field, just a few miles from here. Eglin is a few miles north of me.

Wouldn't surprise me at all what you saw, and I remember thinking, "I hope that's one of ours."

That blending with the night sky is what I keep coming back to. The triangel part was clearly discernible, but the bottom of the craft was almost perfectly blending with the night sky background.

Where exactly did you see these?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone:

This does not really go in these threads, but I have to tell someone of what i was tonight.

Around 7:45 September 12, 2009 I was at a stop light in Knoxville, TN and was looking at the clouds. I noticed one that stood out. Most of the clouds where close to the horizon and blue sky above them, but one were a straight line vertical. Thought that was weird looking. As I looked up higher in to the air there was more faint long cloud vertical reaching about the horizontal clouds way in to the air. it was thin an long. The only thing I would think of it looked like a missile or rocket exhaust. But we have no training areas like that in East Tennessee. I am sure as hell it was some kind of missile or rocket but nothing on the news or anything. I tried to shoot video on my phone of it, but not sure if it can be made out.

Well just had to tell someone.

Thanks
Morpheus

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hear alot of people say they saw some sort of baby B-2. Check out the X-45 Phantom Ray. It may and I emphasize may explain your sighting. Boeing's new but somewhat old UCAV. Always dig for the truth my friend, it's out there!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What was the relative size of the canopy? If it was big enough for a pilot, the craft has to be much larger than you think. If it was scaled to size, it was either for another purpose or a small scale model of a larger craft.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Unless the baby B-2's, UAV's and such that may have a triangle shape can fly without an engine, that certainly wasn't what I could see.

And on any given day, I'm likely to see a B-2, B-1, F-16, F-15, A-10, C-130, C-141, or F-22 overhead.

So it's not like I don't know what our aircraft look like and sound like.

This SOB was perfectly silent, blended with the background, and since it was overhead, I have no idea of a canopy.

No running lights either - about to cross a large military runway.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

What was the relative size of the canopy? If it was big enough for a pilot, the craft has to be much larger than you think. If it was scaled to size, it was either for another purpose or a small scale model of a larger craft.

If the canopy was smaller than a normal one I was thinking it could be used for optics like cameras to see and other sensors. I know that stuff could be mounted elsewhere but maybe that's what offers the remote operator the best view, or the best view for certain tasks or maneuvers.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, I suppose this post will be a thread killer as I was really hoping others had seen these craft, others that had not flown them.

Prepare your rocks because here goes.....

I am an abductee and have flown this craft, I also had a wingman. My son learned to fly this same type craft about 3 years or so back while I learned to fly it in the late 1980's. I have used identifier dreams to find others that I appear to be associated with in my group. So far I have found a lady and her son about two hours away in Alabama, a lady in Virginia and another in California. They are all abductees and all of us seem to be trained for future non-conventional combat.

If interested here is my story on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rich

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You lie to make your self sound "interesting" because you've never done anything Interesting , you are full of it, and if anyone believes a word from you they are dumber than you

I am an abductee and have flown this craft

Why ask us about it if you in fact have flown this craft yourself? you Sir/Madam are a liar...FACT

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If that is true, you must know about the propulsion system and can easily describe the dimensions and controls, and know where the craft are based and their weapons systems. Have at it, Oout.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Are you buying this rubbish? don't be silly

lines

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

If that is true, you must know about the propulsion system and can easily describe the dimensions and controls, and know where the craft are based and their weapons systems. Have at it, Oout.

Do you know how gasoline is processed before it is placed in your vehicle? Do you know the processing system of your local water treatment facility? Do you know the electronics principals of a computer? Do you know the manufacturing processes of a silicon chip?

Without you digging into the internet I'll bet you know none of those and you probably use those everyday, why should I know how that thing flies?

The interface system, it is mental but you have to place your hand on a non-movable joystick on the right hand side. It had a typical HUD but obviously the control inputs were through the joystick as well. There was no holographic projections or anything like that. The craft did not have landing gear, it hovered about 16" off the ground. Something unique in the canopy is there are wires forming a type of grid, I'm assuming that is part of the anti-g system as you feel nothing while accelerating or decelerating. The craft is incredibly fast. You would simulate a typical fighter on take off and holding patterns but once you went stealth and accelerated, you were at your next base almost instantly. I have no idea of the maximum speed, but distance seems to be irrelevant at least terrestrially and I do not know if it was capable of space flight.

Rich

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

You lie to make your self sound "interesting" because you've never done anything Interesting , you are full of it, and if anyone believes a word from you they are dumber than you

I am an abductee and have flown this craft

Why ask us about it if you in fact have flown this craft yourself? you Sir/Madam are a liar...FACT

But yes, you are correct I have never done anything interesting.

Well, maybe some things like I would have been the youngest captain on a 150 ton vessel in the Gulf of Mexico had I not joined the army due to the Iranian hostage situation. I was 10 years air force, stationed at England AFB, LA; Incirlik AB, Turkey; Lowry AFB, CO; Shaw AFB, SC; RAF Bentwaters, UK; got my degree in avionics technologies, work as an electronics tech for the world's largest communication company and have had so many paranormal experiences in my life it is ridiculous. Did I mention that the army offered me a commission three different times after I left the air force.

I occasionally race motocross and have won a five race series and my daughter won a 16 race series? Must have slipped my bored mind while making up the other crap.

Rich

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes, yes, yes, and yes, but I am a technical kind of person which is why I am asking these questions.
How big was the craft and how big was the cabin/cockpit area? What data did the HUD provide? Was the craft armed? If you were being trained to fight a war, did that include weapons training? How difficult was the craft to pilot?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dont buy into this stuff man.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Crap Mr out here Rich.
Why would you admit to crap? this sucks I had so many answers to give you.
Maybe just questions I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Must have slipped my bored mind while making up the other crap.

Rich

Well haven't I sussed you out, "He's a phoney, he's a big fat phoney"

ban that man

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join