It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by Electro38

No its not...and its sad people would even be nice to her if she did look like that. You know, for all the sh-t people talk about not buying into the bulls--t in this society, many of you fold like little b--ches when you see a woman online, on some forum, who might actually be attractive (still dont think she is)

NUT UP, stop being idiots.

I was just joking around. But I came to the certain conclusion a while ago that regardless of what people say, how you look is 95-99% of all that matters.

Notice how really very attractive people can get away with a lot more then people who are considered less attractive? People who are considered very attractive often have more friends even if they aren't particularly nice people.

People will even respond according to what they think you might look like, via the internet.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

No its not...and its sad people would even be nice to her if she did look like that. You know, for all the sh-t people talk about not buying into the bulls--t in this society, many of you fold like little b--ches when you see a woman online, on some forum, who might actually be attractive (still dont think she is)

NUT UP, stop being idiots.

I was just joking around. But I came to the certain conclusion a while ago that regardless of what people say how you look is 95-99% of all that matters.

Notice how really very attractive people can get away with a lot more then people who are considered less attractive? People who are considered very attractive often have more friends even if they aren't particularly nice people.

People will even respond according to what they think you might look like, via the internet.

you are very right, sir, and my post wasn't directed at you individually, just all of us as a collective. I can see that looks get you ahead in certain situations, but in the matters we discuss here they should not factor into anything! I've been told I'm an attractive man (not trying to toot my own horn), but using that as an excuse for any of my, or others actions is shallow and simple-minded.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I can buy a set of camos and claim to be in the army and post some crap like this too.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by knightrider078]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

The guy actually seems like military to me...his demeanor, physical attributes and lingo are all on par...that being said, being in the military doesn't give you an automatic inside look at black-ops and other shady things. That's like assuming that because you deliver the paper in the morning, you have control or insight into what's being printed tomorrow (sh---y analogy, but you get my point).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
I can buy a set of camos and claim to be in the army and post some crap like this too.

Yeah. And would a real military person refer to a prophetic e-mail from someone as "intell"?

He refers to his e-mail from mc@whosawhatza proclaiming some prediction as "intell"!

Come on now.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yeah. And would a real military person refer to a prophetic e-mail from someone as "intell"?

He refers to his e-mail from mc@whosawhatza proclaiming some prediction as "intell"!

Come on now.

Are you for real, you can watch any military Movie or Spy flick, or watch TV. and they will say INTEL or any other military Slang

Come on now

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The guy actually seems like military to me...his demeanor, physical attributes and lingo are all on par...that being said, being in the military doesn't give you an automatic inside look at black-ops and other shady things. That's like assuming that because you deliver the paper in the morning, you have control or insight into what's being printed tomorrow (sh---y analogy, but you get my point).

I don't know. I have known people who had interests in certain things and could act/play the role. Movies/TV and the media are great role models for these people, they learn the lingo and mannerisms from movies/tv, etc.

To call a whacky e-mail "intell"? If his superiors saw this video wouldn't he be evaluated for psych issues? Especially if he was claiming to be receiving "intell".

How old are you guys here? (NO, I don't mean that in a demeaning way, just curious. Just want to get an idea since I am interested in these things in a sociological/psychological context.)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Please remain on topic.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTOPSECRET

Come on now.

Are you for real, you can watch any military Movie or Spy flick, or watch TV. and they will say INTEL or any other military Slang

Come on now

I know, I'm agreeing with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't know. I have known people who had interests in certain things and could act/play the role. Movies/TV and the media are great role models for these people, they learn the lingo and mannerisms from movies/tv, etc.

To call a whacky e-mail "intell"? If his superiors saw this video wouldn't he be evaluated for psych issues? Especially if he was claiming to be receiving "intell".

How old are you guys here? (NO, I don't mean that in a demeaning way, just curious. Just want to get an idea since I am interested in these things in a sociological/psychological context.)

32yrs

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm 25 since you are interested.
I never said that he was absolutely military, only he knows that. All I'm saying is that from my experience (and there's plenty of it) he fits the profile perfectly...mainly his demeanor and the way in which he speaks. Physically he looks like your average military man as well...clean cut, not overly muscular but in shape. None of these things point to an infallible truth, but I can tell you that from personal experience, I would bet money that this guy was/is in the armed forces. Regardless, none of that has anything to do with him being believable or truthful.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't claim to be skeptical what so ever. I am just another dude on this planet living my life. I form opinions and thoughts in the same manner everyone else does. I like to keep the mentality that nothing could be true and EVERYTHING could be true...claiming to know something that you have no way of knowing is a pathway to enabling ignorance, not denying it. I would say I'm as neutral a person as exists for the most part.

Last off-topic post, I promise...going offline for a bit

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

IF there is something that is going to happen, chances are it's not what you predict and you are actually distracting people from more legitimate and factually-based claims.

Um...like what?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm 25 since you are interested.
I never said that he was absolutely military, only he knows that. All I'm saying is that from my experience (and there's plenty of it) he fits the profile perfectly...mainly his demeanor and the way in which he speaks. Physically he looks like your average military man as well...clean cut, not overly muscular but in shape. None of these things point to an infallible truth, but I can tell you that from personal experience, I would bet money that this guy was/is in the armed forces. Regardless, none of that has anything to do with him being believable or truthful.

Yeah, I hear ya. He does look/act exactly as a military person should, and maybe there's a high probability that he is what he says.

Well, I guess we should be happy nothing happened (in the midwest?). I see the OP has a new thread with more bad news... Ay dios mio!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by pluckynoonez

October...am hearing that alot these days, from timewave to Webbot to people just feeling something is about to happen.

Tsom87

Not to mention that's when reinhardt's favorite group is gonna go on a 10-day pilgrimage to Illegalland, I mean Israel.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well, not really. Just overall suffering.
America needs to go back to its values and what made the world admire it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join