It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aj + CS = False Flag Coming to a City Near You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I just had a thought (and mods pull it if I'm not the only one), but with all of the publicity now on Charlie's campaign and more and more people speaking up my one fear is that "they" will do something to try and prove that it is Middle Eastern (but not Saudi) terrorists.

What say you?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They were already planning on doing something.

IE: All the drills they run, now in co-op with other countries.

Please look up "OPERATION NORTHWOODS"

In this official government document, they justify the killing of Americans on a Plane to initiate a war with Cuba. If they needed to of course.

AJ + CS= Trying to get people to understand that IT COULD come to your town.

It came to New York 8 years ago.

It came to Waco as well.

It was in Oklahoma City for sure.

& Even Pearl Harbor.

(Jap. Offical Telegraphs and Letters sent to warn the President and C.Of Staffs)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

See, I would think if this story gets big there is a huge risk of it UNLESS we start saying everywhere we can that there will be a false flag to cover it up.

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
I just had a thought (and mods pull it if I'm not the only one), but with all of the publicity now on Charlie's campaign and more and more people speaking up my one fear is that "they" will do something to try and prove that it is Middle Eastern (but not Saudi) terrorists.

What say you?

I was thinking the same thing.
I reckon there has been something in the works for a while, but if "Sheen vs Obama" goes MSM it could speed the false flag up.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

Originally posted by A Fortiori

What say you?

I was thinking the same thing.
I reckon there has been something in the works for a while, but if "Sheen vs Obama" goes MSM it could speed the false flag up.

Exactly. That is my fear. I hope more and more people say what we're saying so that we can either prevent a false flag or identify it afterwards by saying we predicted it--because if not we might end up at war with Iran or Syria or some other state.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think you theory is definite possibility, it may be the catalyst to push these sick bastards agendas further, and bring us into total and complete hardcore tyranny. For our own good though, mind you; it is what we need to keep us safe from the terrists. I personally agree with how AJ and CS went about this recent campaign for 911 truth. I hope it reaches more people, that people look at the questions asked in the open letter. I think TPTB are always on the lookout for a reason to run another false flag train on us, and the letter written needed to be done, before another false flag happened. Regardless of how some thought it was essential to jump on the HOAX bandwagon driven by a site owner, instead acknowledging the positive of this whole deal. Jealousy could be the biggest reason for that though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hunhaylou

I feel the same way. I don't understand the anti-Jones momentum. He will have to live with the "how", but we are all reaping the benefits of the "what".

new topics

top topics

join