It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by menjo2000

I've always been curious... the people that say 9/11 was a cover up by our own government, seem to think that Ol' Bush was to blame. I find this very intriguing, as most of you know, the US news media Is about 99% liberal/Dem run state media, accept for 1 new station (FOX) and a handful of radio station. (if you disagree you are seriously deluding yourself)

menjo2000....could you show me the proof that makes the above statement true?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearsa113609

I see, so the amount of explosives to take down the WTC towers would be so enormous, it would cast 238 TRILLION dollars?

Seriously, are you sure you didn't make some errors in your calculations?

Oh, but the amount of jet fuel carried in a 747 is enough to take down the towers?

WOW, sure seems to be a major mis-match with your argument.

Of course you provide no links to back up your claims.

Here is what the real experts have to say.

files.meetup.com...

Thermite temperatures can exceed 4,500 F cutting through steel like a knife through butter.

By the way, several crews were reported to be working at the WTC for months prior to 9/11. The buildings had even been shutdown for a weekend during this period, which is something that had never happened before.

Here is some information on the inner core.

911research.wtc7.net...

Research had established by mid-2005 that, low in the Towers, the sixteen core columns that bounded the long faces of the buildings' cores had dimensions of 54 by 22 inches. The detailed drawings show that these columns maintained these dimensions through about the 66th floor.

If they placed thermite at points every forty feet they would need 25 points on each of the 16 columns to take them up to 1,000 feet. This means they would have had to set up 400 thermite explosion points. Depending on how long it would take to set up these charges, it doesn't seem all that unfeasible. Six teams of two men each team, it they could set these thermite charges in two hours, would take about 120 hours to set up the whole building.

I imagine they would design a sling they could wrap around the columns at the most accessible points, probably would not need to fit that tight in order to allow oxygen into the process. The slings would probably be around 15 feet long, and set at an angle. These won't be explosions, but very high speed burns at extremely high temperatures. Very stable stuff, that would take a considerable amount of heat to ignite, like solid fueled rocket motor propellant.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There is a new video report about controlled demolition theory and Richard Gage.

Here is the link :

www.dailymotion.com...
and
www.911blogger.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Hi Poet, I donno how I missed this headline, but I'm glad someone brought it back around so I could look at it

S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I accept all rebuttals and respect this debate.

Unfortunatly, I'm way too high to post a reasonable argument, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hey Sancho,

Yeah this topic seems to have fallen into obscurity. Meanwhile, there is this organized group of experts pushing to expose what so many of us could see from the beginning. We even have Charlie Sheen stepping up to support the cause.

The forced an important member of Obama's cabinet out of office because he dared to support those who are see the truth about 9-11. Something is very broken in Washington.

I think it is all tied together, from 9-11 to the collapse of our financial industry to government handouts to the super rich with their huge million dollar bonuses.

EDIT to add

In the meantime they are turning sexual predators back out onto the streets in order to keep people paranoid about the safety of their children. It seems that the people who are supposed to be keeping our streets safe are intentionally making sure that our streets are not too say in order to guarantee their jobs.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearsa113609

I understand, when you start to face the truth about this situation, it is enough to make anyone want to get completely wasted.

GW's brother Niel was on the board of directors of the company that managed security up until the very day of 9/11. There is evidence that shows that something was being done to those towers in the months before 9/11.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, it looks like this is continuing to be buried, but considering all the other major problems created by the GW admin., it is easy to understand.

We have the Gulf oil spill disaster as a result of a failure in regulation.

We have the GS criminal destruction of the financial markets, and the disaster that it the current finance markets.

A foreign invasion of illegal immigrants.

All of this adding up to us living through the current depression.

It was one whacked out decade.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join