It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
One thing I can never get clear is what happens when/if they arrive?

From what I can gather, there are two opposing camps of the Anunnaki, with the minority seeing us as their property. If all this is true, then I hope the majority wins out.

Adamu said the following:

They are divided about what to do once arrived. One camp wants to fully integrate us to their knowledge and culture. While, the other just wants to rule over us. The last one is a minority.

To this date some Anunnaki see us as mere slaves. While, there is another group that rejects that idea.

There is a faction of Anunnaki which wants nothing to do with them(us?). They see us as the rancher looks at his cattle. But, as I have said before they are a minority.

Mind you, in their years. They have been gone a short period of time. For us it has been a long time. So, their mentality hasn't changed a lot. I have the feeling that there will be even a short conflict among themselves, just like before. But, I think at the end we will be Ok. One of the reasons of taking me to Nibiru was to know more about us and what we think about them. That shows care. Don't you think so?”

Some Anunnaki see us as their creation. Some still think we are their property. Others see us with curiosity.

I can only say that many alien races are involved in this final stages of evolutionary times. They have their own agenda.

There was no mention about any particular alien race here. At this moment, there is a rush of alien activity on our planet. But, as I said before. There was no information about how this will play out once the Anunnaki arrive on Earth.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If thier are so many races envolved with our growth, it amazes me how much our futures or destiny's as some would say are being fought over or just guided in this part of our galaxies. I mean I used to wonder what is so important about our race or the earth that so much effort from diffrent races will want to take part in? I wonder, do we truley belong to ourselves? Is our own growth as a species so big of an event that so many aliens are taking a large part of to help, stem, or guide to whatever way they seem fit to thier agenda? Hmm..thats almost a compliment and a scary thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's interesting how some of the EXACT same replies are here on this site, as well as on that one... Makes it seem like a big joke. Plus, him using Adamu is sort of fishy because thats the supposed name of the first genetically engineered human, or hybrid, whatever they want to call it, was named. Adamu, or Adam... *shrugs*

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
It's interesting how some of the EXACT same replies are here on this site, as well as on that one.

Those replies are quotes from an external source.

Originally posted by DemonisPlus, him using Adamu is sort of fishy

It`s just an easily recognisable pseudonym, which ties in with the subject in my opinion.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by bridas]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No, I'm saying some of the replies people have left here are almost identical in text to some of the replies made to the original thread on the other website.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

No, I'm saying some of the replies people have left here are almost identical in text to some of the replies made to the original thread on the other website.

Sorry, thanks for the clarification.

Getting back to Adamu`s postings. In his recent replies he is adamant that the Anunnaki not be equated with reptilian beings.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Funny how people believe in fiction and a planet called Nibiru. Where is the evidence of these claims and evidence of this persons journey. oh..take his word for it. PLEASE!

There is no such planet in our solar system on a wierd orbit about to come into our ineer solar system again. where do people dream u this crap.
really... we would have seen it by now.
And if its on a 3600 year orbit, its speed would have to be unbelievible, Thus we would have seen it by now(or traces thereof)....

NO..it doesnt exists, because...We would have seen it BY NOW!

if there is something called Nibiru, ans caused planatery collisions in the distant past, i think it would now be called, the Asteroid Belt.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSAWhere is the evidence of these claims and evidence of this persons journey. oh..take his word for it. PLEASE!

I will have to take the poster Adamu at face value. Sure, it could just be a hoax. Only time will tell. The reason why I listen to people even though they may have no physical evidence is because I myself have seen unexplainable phenomena. I however can`t prove this to you. Should I discount all people`s experiences, just because they can`t provide proof?

In the meantime I have become more interested in reading the Sumerian texts: The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature (ETCSL)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA

I love people like this! Have you ever seen a proton yourself? Most likely not, but you know they are real simply because someone tells you they are real. And this you believe. You're willing to believe that there are millions of extremely fast electrons blazing about in your body, yet not destroying you, but you can't take the chance that someone else may be right about something else?

I'm not saying I believe this guy, I just hate people who think they can only believe what they SEE.

I've never SEEN South Africa, but I'm pretty sure it's still there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Your comparisons are not logical.

Protons cannot be seen directly by the naked Human eye, of course.

Venus (the planet) and Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, etc CAN be seen, and with the naked eye.

The so-called 'Nibiru', IF it existed and was within our Solar System, would also be visible. AND its effects from passage every orbital period would have shown up by now, in our history as well...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

really... we would have seen it by now.

why you should see this Nibiru by now? if it is the same distance as Pluto, do you see Pluto?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

keops, if 'Niburu' is the same distance as Pluto...(IF)...then how long to you suppose it would take for it to reach the orbital distance the Earth is from the Sun? (~93,000,000 miles)

If you find a calculator online, you could plug in some numbers....the period of its orbit is said to be 3,600 Earth years. ALL planetary orbits are ellipses. The premise of 'Niburu' is that it is in a highly eccentric orbit....VERY oblate, not even close to circular.

Similar to many comets' orbits.

(Of course, since comets are thought to originate in the Oort Cloud, they tend to be within the plane of our Soalr System's rotation, NOT way out to the "south", as is said of 'Niburu').

Understanding of Kepler's Law of Planetary Orbits, and how in the orbit suggested to fit the path of 'Niburu' the body would have to be moving very fast as it swept around the Sun, should allow people to draw their conclusions.

'Niburu' is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by Demonis

Yes Sa is still here. When will we be able to see this planet first? Seeing as we will see it first,tell us a date to watch the skies. Gerhard or I could post when nothing happens. Suppose it's already supposed to have been past us but I'll play along.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I love people like this! Have you ever seen a proton yourself? Most likely not, but you know they are real simply because someone tells you they are real. And this you believe. You're willing to believe that there are millions of extremely fast electrons blazing about in your body, yet not destroying you, but you can't take the chance that someone else may be right about something else?

I'm not saying I believe this guy, I just hate people who think they can only believe what they SEE.

and i love people like this that make stupid comparrisons between planets, electrons and photons. Please man. we would have seen effects of its passing through the solar system as it returns now and have done in the past. there are no evidence of this planet. we see plantes orbiting around distant stars, you think these days we wont be able to see the planets in our solar system. Im not getting technical,, but the obvious is...well...obvious... If this planet was there, it would have been noted by now.
Nibiru is a hoax

[edit on 18-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by Demonis

Yes Sa is still here. When will we be able to see this planet first? Seeing as we will see it first,tell us a date to watch the skies. Gerhard or I could post when nothing happens. Suppose it's already supposed to have been past us but I'll play along.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Something , if it existed would have neen visible already, having an 3600 year orbit and still staying within our solar systems gravitational pull would mean a fast object/ planet, if it was only 3 year away, it would have been in the (known) solar system by now. I call total and absolute BS on Nibiru story.
have a look at what weedwhacker says as well. He is one of the more informed posters on these subject as well on ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hm, I like to think back in time. When before the Europeans settled in North America. The Native Americans could see the waves in the ocean being shifted and out of place. They could not make out what was causing it because it could not be seen off in the distance without assistance from technology. All they could make out was an object of some kind. They had no idea what they were seeing were giant wooden colonial ships.

However they knew something was out there and they could not explain it. Maybe we are in the same situation as the Native Americans now. We can see what is in the distance, unexplainable phenomenon ect, but we have no concrete knowledge of it, it could be anything. It's just what i think anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think the planet nibiru has past us !! cuz we were suppose to see it by now and no sign of it

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

and i love people like this that make stupid comparrisons between planets, electrons and photons. Please man. we would have seen effects of its passing through the solar system as it returns now and have done in the past. there are no evidence of this planet. we see plantes orbiting around distant stars, you think these days we wont be able to see the planets in our solar system. Im not getting technical,, but the obvious is...well...obvious... If this planet was there, it would have been noted by now.
Nibiru is a hoax

[edit on 18-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

I wasn't trying to prove Nibiru, because I don't believe it myself. My point is, too many people around here are in the same mind set as those who used to believe the earth was flat.

Our science is FAR from perfect, there's infinite variables in space, that CANNOT be calculated. If some mystery planet did show up in our solar system, we would try our best to explain it through all sorts of theories and hypothesis... but chances are it would be wrong. After all, that's about all our science is... theories that have yet to be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
u get bet for damn sure if theese guys come to us as friends (and perhaps warn us about another alien race)...
Then they are the bad guys and uve been misslead....
Perhaps there is some good annunaki and some bad...
how to know? =/

i think 2012 is gonna be spiritual enlightenment for some and
a not so pleasent NWO / annunaki controlled domain... their preperations is almost finished...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas

Hey, I'm as big a fan as this theory as anybody, but this video has some problems.

First of all, "Adamu" is supposed to be the term that means, "human" or "person" in Sumerian. Or atleast, that was according to Sitchin. I didn't know someone was NAMED "Adamu". Secondly, this "Adamu" claims that this knowledge is due to his sumerian heritage.

Um.

All who cannot trace their roots back to the first recorded and known civilization raise your hand!

Everyone else... what planet are you from and why are you here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join