It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'reilly: Charlie Sheen "pinhead" for demanding new 9/11 investigation in Alex Jones interview.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
First, I'd like to ask that as soon as the O'reilly clip where Charlie Sheen was called a "pinhead" on fox news becomes avaliable, would someone please embed it here? (If I don't get to it first) Thanks!

Tonight on "The O'reilly Factor" Just after the presidential speech, a portion of the recent Alex jones interview with Charlie Sheen was quoted concerning 9/11, and Bill O'Reilly officially called Sheen a "pinhead". lol! (yay?) Now, Alex Jones mis-lead many people with his hype about the up-coming program. There is no doubt. It wasn't the most important announcement ever in his career.. It was clearly an attempt to boost ratings. However, the msm did mention it on the evening news, as Jones said it would (tho, very low key) and if it wasn't for the speech by Obama, I wonder if it would have been covered more in-depth?

Of course Jones can't be a complete idiot, he knew the speech was going to happen. I don't think anyone here gives a rats arse what Charlie Sheen thinks, OR what anyone in hollywood thinks as they are all mostly fakes with a clear agenda of nothing more than getting attention to add to their current hollywood "status". Hollywood has a reputation of self-driven motives so that they can have more popularity hence more money. It's disgusting. HOWEVER, I have to give Sheen some props because it's obvious he doesn't share the same stance that 98% of hollywood does. (Lets just do what everyone else does so we can remain popular)

My point here, is that maybe something good can come out of this. The msm CONSTANTLY calls anyone who disagrees with the "official" sory of 9/11 "heartless to the victims" "crackpots" "conspiracy theorists" etc etc etc..the list goes on and on and on. We NEED more high-profile figures speaking out on this, afterall Sheen is only a "pinhead" because O'reilly says so! Who is he?? Did O'reilly research 9/11 like some people on here have done for 8 years? No. He's high-profile tho, and thats where he gains his so-called credibility.

Winding this up, I'm not happy with Alex Jones like most people on here from what I've gathered so far. However, I think it IS important to have more high-profile people discussing a new investigation (a PRIVATE yet confirmed credible one not obvious paid truth "debunkers" like NIST). since our country no longer cares what normal people think, it seems people only like to listen to moviestars. FINE, let em come out and DEMAND TRUTH!! It's what we need.

* a brief off-topic summary of my stance*
I'm not partisan any longer, tho my views on things have always been conservative. (don't let my long hair fool you) I actually supported and *defended* pres bush for about 2 years after 9/11 until too many things just did not add up for me. There is literally hundreds of questions about that day that do not add up. Now, I don't support either party. Several years ago I hopped on the "don't trust the govt" bandwagon. It's so frustrating how many questions have still not been answered about the subject, but I will stop there because this has already been discussed for 8 years.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Wookiep]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Heres a vid of O'reilly attacking Charlie Sheen in the past for narrarating "loose change"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I think Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand freedom of speech.

With his morals if he lived in Nazi Germany he would be shouting on the radio
"We are at war with the Jews! How dare you question where they are evil or not. You will get good Aryans killed!"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think we'll see AJ Hammer interview not Jones, but Sheen himself this time, and maybe post a poll again to see how many American's believe there was a US Gov't cover up, or how many believe the official story as true and accurate.

Now THAT would be perfect.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Wookiep

I think Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand freedom of speech.

With his morals if he lived in Nazi Germany he would be shouting on the radio
"We are at war with the Jews! How dare you question where they are evil or not. You will get good Aryans killed!"

Right. What I don't get is why it's ok for the mainstream to talk about *anything* they want just so long as it doesn't have anything to do with the Govt being perhaps CORRUPT? Common!

This to me, gives them soooo much less credibility. It's really sick how it's working, and most really do believe the nonsense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I believe now, 100%, that a couple ATS members were right.....

I would link, but no need. The threads in question are in the TOP of ATS right now.

I really think Jones is a disinfo agent, out to make Conspiracy Theorists look like fruity idiots.

But what are the ramifications, if the above was true?

Our movement is touching on too much truth, and discrediting such a large amount of people is easier than.... say... SILENCING them outright.

Or I am just rambling to myself.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
any man who claims to be intelligent that uses the word "pinhead" to describe those who he disagrees with just shows the sorry level of MSM in the United States.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Can someone refresh my memory ...

Is Bill O'Reilly being the voice of reason in this county the second or third horseman?

I'd like to plan accordingly.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Earlier I tried to access prisonplanet concerning this very topic but it seemed the website was having problems. It looks like it's finally up tho, here is the link:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It seems my thread came at the perfect time with current events as they are.

For anyone who bothers to watch mainstream propaganda, I suggest informing yourself.

Conspiracy Theory: The Conspiracy Theory of all Conspiracy Theories

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i didn't notice him call charlie sheen a pin head although bill o reilly's opinion seems to be that 9/11 conspiracy theories are dangerous and those who promote them should be thrown in prison.

i wonder how much weight his opinion actually has though, i assume his idiotic rants are the kind of this idiots who already agree with him like to nod along to. i wouldn't think he wins to many converts to his cause.

interesting.

[edit on 10/9/09 by pieman]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i have to be honest, i am in no way encouraging this but i am wondering how it hasnt happened yet

how has o reilly and beck not been shot and killed yet

i mean great presidents have been shot, but these two complete jack***s continue running their mouth spewing cow feces constantly

i dont find them entertaining, i find them intriguingly annoying, intriguing because they are still alive

it seems to me in such a volatile political environment where even obama is getting some reportedly 400 death threats a day or so, that these guys would have been taking out long ago

especially by those who are so adamant about the fact that they are misleading and lying to so many american people

if so many people truly believe this, how come in their situation the fanatics havent had enough yet and done something about it

how long do you think until that scenario happens?

in my opinion almost every day that goes by these guys are still alive is a real shock to me

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
standing rule...keep ANYTHING 9-11 OFF the MSM

O'Reilly knows what these videos entail...he knows there are legit. questions and contradictions that have to be answered, but if the flood gates are open to a 9-11 re-investigation, it will be the LAST straw for the American people viewing the Gov. as we know it today...because the PEOPLE will TAKE their COUNTRY back...AGAIN

with ALL the problems that are going on, unemployment at around 21%...not the 9% were told...Banks STILL failing EVERYDAY, no one buying our debt when it was auctioned off last month from the FED like in the past years, ANOTHER Trillion$ 'BORROWED along with a Trillion$ health package

can YOU say, "start another war to get us out of this mess

Sorry for rambling, BUT, on the DAY of 9-11...EVERYONE, (MSM), was talking about CD and how unnatural the collapses were, and ALL the reporters at the scene, relaying the MANY explosions around the WHOLE area, not only the towers... but NOT the next day, nor ANY day since

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What Jones did was, clearly, a stunt to boost ratings, disguised in a crafty way to get his (Sheen's) request heard. By doing it the way he did, he ensured that some of the media follks would pick up on it. It did, so, in that regard, it worked.

Unfortunately, his stunt backfired in that he ticked off conspiracy theorists, 9/11 researchers and so on.

O'Reilly, being the biggest putz on the planet, chose to help Jones' cause by mentioning it on his show. His show is, and always will be, viewed as a friend of the administration that was in office when 9/11 went down. By giving it even a cursory glance, he allows it to be heard. O'Reilly is like the small kid with the big mouth and the big twin bullies standing a few feet behind him, just in case his big mouth overthrows the small brain, allowing him to say something that will bring on more trouble.

Calling Sheen a pinhead and giving attention to the Jones/Sheen story is merely O'Reilly being a bigger pinhead.

By not giving it a single mention, this would go away quickly. Talking about it, and not even having the intelligence to research the stunt enough to be able to call it what it was, is downright dumb. Had O'Reily mentioned it, called Sheen a pinhead and said "these clowns scammed their own community, pulling a stunt geared more for ratings than for truth" he'd have come off looking like a much more intelligent person.

But he's O'Reilly. Predictably stupid.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
here it is

[edit on 10-9-2009 by end of]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was waiting for this moment, this moment of great irony.

The last couple days weve heard about how bad AJ is for this publicity stunt. Think about this now:

Charlie Sheen, highest paid actor on tv. AJ "used him for publicity". Guess what, Sheen makes more than Oreily too, and Oreily is using sheens name for HIS OWN PUBLICITY.

What did Sheen say? "The truth doesen't change."? Who benefits from ANYONE pulling a publicity stunt about this? WE DO.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
O'reilly makes me RAGE!

I can't watch this

[edit on 10-9-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately, his stunt backfired in that he ticked off conspiracy theorists, 9/11 researchers and so on.

So 911 researchers are going to quit now?

Who cares if he ticked off conspiracy theorists, they are strait clownshoes. Most of the conspiracy theorists I knnow support the OS anyway.

The stunt unambiguously worked. More people are educated on the fact that the 911 GS is inconsistent today than they were a week ago. Nobody who already liked AJ is crying, and everyone who hated him still does.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

The stunt unambiguously worked.

if the conspiracy theorists and researchers stop listening to his show as a result of his stunt, it didn't work. he didn't do this to bring the story to the masses, he did this to bring the masses to his website and his radio show. The stunt was in the execution of the huge massive breaking news that turned out to be huge massive hopes for a sitdown.

news flash that was nothing more than a bait and switch, really.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

how has o reilly and beck not been shot and killed yet

i mean great presidents have been shot, but these two complete jack***s continue running their mouth spewing cow feces constantly

i dont find them entertaining, i find them intriguingly annoying, intriguing because they are still alive

if so many people truly believe this, how come in their situation the fanatics havent had enough yet and done something about it

in my opinion almost every day that goes by these guys are still alive is a real shock to me

Dreamy or Dramey whatever...........

I find your post highly offensive. Advocating the killing of anyone, let alone those mean mean men you so dislike is quite disturbing.

The problem with your movement is the fact you do not have nearly enough "followers" to invoke this change or in your case the killing of your perceived opposition. Sure you've got a couple of crack-pot celebs, Alex Jones, and these CIT folks leading the crusade. I'd say you may want to look at your leadership structure first.

You see the numbers of followers is extemeley important to bring about a movement. I'm guessing you may be in the Impeach and or Imprison Bush and Cheney camp. Now here's a group with tremendous numbers and highly publicized leadership. What has this group accomplished? That's right my friend, ZIPPO!

So I'll close by saying I think your emotions and passion are getting the best of you. Heck we saw it happen last night during the Presiden't health care campaign. Disobedience in a congressional session is one thing. Advocating or encouraging the killing of people you disagree with......Well I'm just sayin'

Becker

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Becker44]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join