It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'reilly: Charlie Sheen "pinhead" for demanding new 9/11 investigation in Alex Jones interview.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Thanks for posting that video Conar. Can someone please tell me how demanding another investigation of 9/11 is "attacking" the victims families? I've never understood why people like Oreilly say that. If your son or daughter is murdered wouldn't you want to know who did it? Wouldn't you want justice?

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here is a video with truther Kevin Barett, where he talks about O'reilly's death threat and why 9/11 is a sensitive subject. The official story is a religion. Its a sacret myth. In many cultures people who question a sacret myth are usually burned as heritages.

Also read this excellent thread about how consiracy theories fit into society
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
attack! attack! attack!

Character assasins thats all these MSM shills are. Let's talk facts.

The facade is coming to an end, and these networks slingin' nerve gas will be the first to go. (rage reference)

I find it funny that the arguement is that "Our Government can't even run a cars for clunkers program much less plan something of this magnitude".

But somehow 19 cave dwelling terrorist weilding boxcutter knvies can???

Oh yea it's football season...nevermind!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
100% expected. O'Reilly will do his best to discredit anyone who believe his great, flawless United States could ever be in on the 9/11 plot. Thats just his frame of mind. He believes he is being a patriot by closing his eyes.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

100% expected. O'Reilly will do his best to discredit anyone who believe his great, flawless United States could ever be in on the 9/11 plot. Thats just his frame of mind. He believes he is being a patriot by closing his eyes.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Copernicus]

I'm not sure O'Reilly even thinks that much about it. He knows who pays his very high salary.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The only pinhead here is O'Reilly.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Bill O'reilly is possibly the most unpatriotic person there is. What a fud.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join