It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your favorite C2C am show of all time ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't know if I imagined it, but I'm sure I heard a show where J.C. (presume as in Jesus Christ?) was actually the guest and callers could ring in and talk to him. I beleive he just accused most of the callers that disagreed with him that they were either a 'Homo', a 'masturbator' or a 'sinner'.

Very, very funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ya yes good old JC , I don't think that he has been on for a while now ??

It would be nice to have Art back at least once a month , cross my fingers !!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
A few favorites of mine are...
Art Bell v.s. Victor
Art Bell v.s. Bob Lazar
Art Bell v.s. David Adair

Of course Art Bell could read the dictionary, and I would be captivated! I'll have to check out the show you recommended.

Here is an awesome link for C2C episodes.

Enjoy!
-E-

Just wanted to thank you for the links!I am downloading and burning some of it to CD's.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I cannot figure out how that archive isn't shut down!!!
Get much flack from the "authoritas"?

Looking at the gmms.ca, it appears to be possibly on a reservation? Am I right?
If so, are they immune from copyright laws? Jumping jacks! If so, why aren't all the bit torrent trackers moving there?

Strange... Or is it a legal archive or what?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

He claims his name is Jonathen Christian Webster III. I believe Art opened the lines for callers with JC present twice. Could be more though. I think the real JC died at least 6 years ago. Someone sounding very similar to him has called in as recently as 2008 for sure, and I believe there may have been a call this year. Some folks claim JC is UFO Phil, but this isn't true. Here's a youtube video where JC calls a show which UFO Phil is a guest. They talk over each other several times..can't be one in the same. Just a little tidbit of JC info....he claims shadow people are the ghosts of black people.."they're black ghosts"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Another theory that I've heard is that it was Phil Hendrie, the comedian. Hendrie's show sometimes had bits parodying coast to coast, and he has the voice skills to pull off the prank.

In addition, JC stopped calling around 2006, the same time Hendrie went into semi-retirement, before he came back with much less humor, and more of a political angle.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
WoW I am listening to one of the shows hosted on the link provided earlier , the show is called , Descent into Death . The show is about an atheist who died and went to a hellish place and then came back to life , and subsequently enough , has now become a minister . All I can say is this guys tail is giving me some chills

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The first time Alex Jones was on was astounding, bringing up facts that I had not been aware of.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

I'm pretty sure Phil Hendrie isn't JC. However, Phil did call in to Coast one night and pranked Richard Hoagland portraying to be Walter Kronkite. All with Noory's approval of course. Have you heard Hendrie's parodies of Art Harpsounds? Like the Ass Purse and the Mission to Mars? Phil's show is
now.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Yes, I've heard some Phil Hendrie parodies of Art Bell, very fun stuff, he must have listened for a while to get it that good.

"To call Art Bell, call from a rotary phone in an open field"

jeje, Art always got annoyed by anyone calling from a cellphone/cordless, or if they had background noise. All the little touches like that that Phil Hendrie got right are great.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Personally, I own two earth handles...one for each hand.

Are any of you streamlink members on coast? I wish they would give us more than two fricken new Art shows per week.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The one about Crystal Skulls (real ones) was pretty interesting.

The recent shows they've had about economic situation have been really interesting.

One of my favorites was when ATS folks were on talking about the old UFO events reported at Chicago O'hare (2005/2006 I think?). Because of that broadcast I joined ATS!

But my fav all time has to be an episode from fall/winter 2006 (I think) Mothman. There was alot going on in the world. People were reporting seeing all kinds of really odd creatures at specific locations in the U.S.

Some people were wondering if they might actually be genetically-engineered creatures that had escaped some gov facility or something. A guy called in and said that not just some, but the majority of black budget funding goes to underground genetic/medical research. And when you think about that, that's absolutely frightening (He said 85% but that's kinda hard to believe, IMO). They can operate outside the realm of checks and balances so prevalent in the private sector. They can get away with anything they want, no laws or ethics guidlines need apply. They don't even have to answer to Congress. They can create any freakshow creature they want to and noone's gonna know unless it escapes.

But that said, I still think Mothman is an interdimensional being (Not necessarily an alien or anything like that from OUR dimension). I only say that because of the freaky stuff that has gone on in point pleasant and other locations around the world just before and during times of mass death and human loss.

And then there's this story..... WOW!

"Return to Point Pleasant" by Rick Moran

This guy's story about going to Point Pleasant and trying to investigate Mothman is absolutely bizarre. And the story is almost so unbielievable it has to be real. And the fact is, he can prove it. His whole family was involved with what happened. The Men in Black thing he talks about... That creeps me out the most. And the details of those encounters are so unbelievably wierd, you know those have to be real too..

Just a taste...

The reaction of residents to the mysterious visitors that followed was not so laid back. The Men in Black were seen and are remembered as truly malevolent individuals, despite their sometimes amusing quirks. More than 10 years after their last visitation, those who had invited the MIBs into their homes still remembered the very real feeling of danger in their presence.

Of course, MIBs were not unique to Point Pleasant; they had been well documented in earlier UFO lore and were being researched. Unlike Mothman, the MIBs sent a shockwave of fear through their contactees. As chronicled by Keel, they arrived in shiny black cars which, like their equally shiny shoes, seemed impervious to the weather.

As the MIBs passed themselves off as ‘officials’ involved in the UFO investigation, their aura of menace was combined with an absurd fascination for quite mundane objects. Keel’s most memorable example is that when offered Jell-O, an MIB saved a sample in a paper napkin, tucking it into his coat. They asked questions about common food items and their speech seemed somehow odd and disjointed. Most importantly, witnesses noticed the MIB had no ears, or seemed to talk without moving their lips. You’d think the witnesses would be terrified, having seen such obvious warning signs, but a strange calm prevailed until after the visitors left; only then did people realise how odd, even horrifying, their visitors were.

Were the MIBs just an interesting sideshow to the Mothman tales? Our team conducted interviews, looked for deviations from the original stories and then departed. One witness told us, as we were leaving her home, that she believed the MIBs’ veiled threats were very real and that anyone looking seriously into the phenomenon was placing themselves in harm’s way. There was little question in my mind that someone or something had toyed with anyone who had directly encountered a UFO.

-ChriS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join