It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Nicholas Berg Executed by the CIA?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldwatcher
as seekeroff pointed out, does the army issue silk orange suits to prisoners?

Kurta
do a search on kurta if you want pictures, there are different styles of kurta, Berg is wearing simple one, probably made in orange specifically for him.

as for plastic chairs in iraq
this is quoted from someone's blog who lives in Iraq
the date is 4/4/2004 in her blog
riverbendblog.blogspot.com...
The weather is quite nice lately (with the exception of dust every once in a while). We spend the electricity-less evenings out in the little garden. We pull out plastic chairs and a little plastic table and sit around gazing at the sky, which is marvelously clear on many nights.

so yes plastic chairs are widely available in Iraq.

another reference to plastic chairs used by Iraqis
www.washingtonpost.com...
That was the justification cited by Hussein Tawil, a spokesman for Sadr's office in Diwaniyah, who wore a pistol slung around his chest. Two Kalashnikov rifles sat in the corner of his cramped office, which was lined with four plastic chairs and a wooden stool.

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by worldwatcher]

I love this dress! The fit is perfect & I’m so happy I can decide the neckline, sleeve & skirt length. I have ordered twice through eShakti Promo Codes. I receive compliments each time I wear it! I’m looking forward to adding more dresses to my collection.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't think it was the CIA. Always had a feeling it was some kind of Merc squad. A private deal if you will. The letter was pretty generic. Something caught me about the timing and manner of the knife being drawn. And the blade, if I remember my initial thoughts correctly. Im not going back to re-examine it. Once was enough.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join