It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

It's certainly interesting.

But, is it wrong that in the first video my primary thought was "Wow, you're gorgeous" and second was "Is that a huge spider on your wall?"

But, seriously, once I'd stopped salivating, he seems genuine to me. I've studied a little body language and he isn't showing any indicators of knowingly lying in my opinion. So, he believes what he's saying. He suggests he's not prone to believing conspiracy theories either, and he doesn't mention any of the "usual suspects" in relation to such theories.

He's open to the idea that it might be nothing too, and he welcomes that.

His intelligence level is above average (certainly above US standard average, no offence) because the language he uses is accurate and concise, he knows how to express himself which shows highly organised thought, which is indicative of an analytical mind not prone to fantasy.

There's my opinion on the chap himself.

As for the information, I would be more inclined to believe what he is saying than the words of an anonymous poster here. Ultimately it is all hearsay and suspicion, or even expectation. But it does say something when a man such as this is experiencing "warnings".

I'm not entirely sure what to make of it, it's fractured and vague information from several sources being funnelled through one seemingly intelligent person. But it does lend more credibility to the thought that something is on the cards.
I guess I'm suggesting that this does now have my attention.

Thanks for sharing it, even just for me to be able to look at him adoringly.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
so instead of hypothesizing about whether or not he is "showing signs of deception" or whatnot, why not look at his patches.

right arm looks to be a USARMY Special Forces as best as i can tell and left arm appears to be PSYOPS.

hmmm...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Does anybody recognize his accent? I am trying to figure out what part of the country he might be from.

I am not trying to track him however, by clearly showing his face, he doesn't seem concerned about being tracked.

On the one hand, that in and of itself loses legit points with me. You are revealing "secret" information by making vids that reveal your face?!?!?!

But if he appeared in a ski mask, it would look alittle to ridiculous for me to take seriously.

I sent this to someone I have known for 10 years. He's in the TX NG. He's going to look at it and get back with me.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
let me just say, that I was in the national guard for several years(not anymore just got out in april). And I can tell you this guys uniform is legit, he seems like a legit soldier and talks like one who has good experience in the army. Which is worrying me, I needa go back to my home state and talk to my national guard buddies about what the hell is going on(i was in a infantry unit). KEEP IN MIND, national guard is run by the state, reserves are GOVERNMENT run.

And yes we did have the new m4's, but really its just about what is available, they are slowly making there switch to get rid of the old m16a2s and a4s. So don't think its weird they are getting m4's. Now if they are getting issued body armor, and riot control equipment then you should be worried.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What does it matter if he's really in the reserves or not?

Sometimes you people baffle me...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He believes what he is saying can happen.
He has information that is leading him to believe it's true.
He in sincerely concerned for his own well being as well as others.
He isn't lying,
He just may not be completely correct.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This guy should be worried of black helicopters

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is a couple points I would like to address. Obviously he is not hiding his identity as anyone in his unit would be able to identify him. His unit patch and where he is training places him in a Reserve Civil Affairs or PSYOPS unit based near the D.C. area. Also the noise of the June bugs is a givaway of the date of the second video posted in this thread which is older. His combat patch indicates he was probably a support guy at some point with said unit of combat patch. Why he choose to wear that patch over his Civil Affairs unit patch is indicative of the message he is trying to send. Not very clever on his part. Just smart enough to screw himself and everyone around him. Congrats to the not to smart traitor

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Did anyone consciously notice at 3:00 into the second video posted this obnoxious sound became louder and louder? The best I could describe it as is a crescendo of crickets, almost mind piercingly loud. I reviewed it again and had to post and get some opinions. As far as his message is concerned, good luck everybody.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LotsInTheWoods

If this is legit, this doesn't mean that he isn't so smart for posting on youtube. We have no clue who else he could have sent this to. The best approach would be to send this video and other information to friends and family. In the event that he is put in danger, he could pull out his ace in the hole, and say he sent copies of all relevant data to friends and family with explicit instructions to inform the media and community in the case he goes up missing.

At least I learned something from all those years of cheesy hollywood movies.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The soldier said east and west seaboards will be nuked...hmmm, sounds like Denver will be the safest place to be.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man! if feels good to be right all the time!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think yall missed one important aspect of the first video.He shows you the american flag( and yes they are velcro along with everything else on the ACU uniform) which he turns upside down. The reason for this is to indicate that he is in distress. If a Federal or State building had the American flag upside down, it would also be an indication that the building and the ocupants were in distress.

Now as far as him being a legit soldier or not, i cant tell. He wear's the uniform correclty and he has a military mindset while speaking. So i cant discredit him from being military. But the one thing that i can confirm on is that almost all Branches of Service harp on the AIRFORCE. And he ragged on them a bit in the begining, so he knows some military aspects.

As most of you can tell by my screen name. I am military. Current NG. I can say that I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT ANY UPCOMING PLANS FOR ANY MARTIAL LAW OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. If i do, well you get the point.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Could you please tell us what you think and summarize what they say? Not everyone is able to view or listen to videos....I am one

1j.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread

T&C www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to hear what they have to say but I cant. Could you summarize and maybe tell what you think about their "warnings" thanks...

DITTO here. i cant watch the video. all ive gotten so far is the nuking of the eastern and western seaboard.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For those wondering what he is saying because they cannot get the video.

He repeatedly states that guys like him in the military are not the enemy and that they are just like us. (which is the point he makes in removing his uniform at the end)

He says one officer he knows and trusts very well says the easter and western seaboards will be nuked off the map. He is expecting "events" to occur between sep 15 to oct 15.

He says alot of his (army)buddies speak of these things daily and are all in agreement that something is going to go down.

He says they(his unit and ones like his) are usually issued m16s due lack of budget or budgetary contraints, until recently they(and all others of his ilk) were issued brand new m4's. This he feels is suspicious.

Then he talks about the tea parties and how he has gone to all in his area (VA?) and there is one Sept 12 which he will not be able to make and hopes many people show up and take vids etc.

Thats about it I think.

Anyway..........

Does anyone know what the rule for lieing is? The one that states if you look in one direction while speaking you are "recalling" and if you look in another direction you are "fabricating" I forget which is which.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
From what I make of his body language, he seems to be telling the truth.

A thread I was on a few week back, talking about mass quarrantines

and forced vaccines, a guy claiming to be military, said he himself and

other military men, would STAND DOWN, and not cooperate against

cilvilians.....take it for whats its worth, but I believe what he is saying.

imo.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
From my friend in the TX NG:

Well he might be a reservist, but his cuffs should be tightened, and putting the flag on up side down is a big no no even when showing it as an example. His combat patch is located under the American flag and its an airborne insignia from the 25 Infantry Division. The unit patch on the other arm looks like a Mechanized Infantry patch. Theres a few flaws in it but i'd say all things considered hes prolly Army. As for the message and the warning, who knows. I can tell you this, he sure as (bleep) believes somethings gonna happen.

On a separate note, I received information from someone well respected discouraging people from going to any 912 events. It was a bomb threat. However, he warns that the authorities receive bomb threats on every day of every year. He would did not discuss locations or magnitude. This was a casual conversation after a very recent Town Hall meeting in Texas.

Take it for what it's worth. There are a million posts just like this one all over this website and the over whelming vast majority never happen. On the morning of September 13th, we'll know on this one as well.

If I were a betting man, I would trust the statistical history. But that's what I have for you so do with it as you wish.

On a off thread side note, I got some interesting info in the late 1980s from a TX NG. He gave me some interesting info on a certain black triangle I saw in 85 or 86. That's a post for a different thread. My only point is that **I** trust the TX NG guys I talk to.

But again, that's just me making a wild claim about a pop culture UFO. So take it all for what it's worth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I just talked to a Reservist and she said in response to the video:

"I was kinda curious about his combat patch though...did you notice if it was like the one at this link: a lot of these patches look alike...what do you think?"

The thing is, I can't get the link to work. Help. Here is what she sent, copied and pasted. For anyone that can get the link to work, do you know what she is driving at?

www.usar.army.mil... Operations%20Command.jpg

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join