It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

Wow putting a phone # out on ATS, and now a name? whats the deal? Honestly do you think this wise? Or are you going for a quick post ban?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfwicked
Former US Army myself yes the army does use velcro and these BDU's are actually known as ACU's. They've actually been being used for quite some time now at first they was only issued to those with overseas deployments then in late 2005 all new enlistees received these (at least Army infantry for sure). And if I remember right the Marines actually got a version of ACU's first but they had a darker color for Korea. As for purchasing this uniform, I could easily go down my local Army Navy store and get everything seen in this video for even less than $150 as somebody mentioned, I would say closer to $75.

Take the video for what you make of it. I've been out of the military for awhile now but there isn't a doubt in my mind that most of the Army especially the combat arms MOS's are well aware that they oath to defend the constitution first and foremost. I don't know if this guy is a real member of the military or not but if he is than he certainly has a lot of courage especially considering military justice isn't anything to play around with.

As for as in the event where the SHTF I don't think those who are actually prepared to really defend our families are going to take the time or allow the military get close enough to see how they have their patches on the uniform.
Also some of you may notice that flag on the uniform is backwards to begin with, this is intentionally made this way because when your running into battle the wind would have turned the flag this way.

Yes, the fag or guidon holding the american flag is always in front of formations and since america doesn't retreat, the flag is always heading into battle not away

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

"....Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations."

Supposing this isn't a 'guy in his bedroom' hoax that Psychological Operations patch might suggest that this is a tactics to win over hearts and minds. If the military are to start rounding people up and 'controlling' their protests, then this is just the type of message they'd want leaked out before they begin.

Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations sounds like just the right department to do that, using young, personable people we can identify with to send the message. It could even be conceivable that signing up to Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations gives the military permission to 'brainwash' you for assignments, in order to be more convincing, so this man's sincerity is a moot point.

Removing the vid from youtube is in line with this strategy, as it obviously enhances it's sense of forbidden information.

Alternatively, you have to ask; If the above were true why would they allow that patch be visible?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Bugger, he removed his latest video. I wonder why?

I'm watching the not so recent one now... something big going down in a few days? He's talking about a possible terror attack mid September. For anyone who watched the lastest video, what else was he talking about?

[edit on 9/9/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It looks to me as if the video was done on impulse very soon after receiving information or knowledge of what's coming and now it has been removed by him after having time to reflect and realise that he is putting himself at risk.

Has anyone made contact with him? I noticed that he gives out his facebook contact info.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This guy seems legitimate to me. It's understandable a lot of people are sceptical because these types of "warning videos" are pretty common. This one just seems worryingly sincere and real. The way he says things and how he presents his information...his assumptions and speculations just seem to fit together too well. To those pointing out his choice of covering his name but showing his face - would you take him more seriously or less seriously if he was wearing a hockey mask while making this video? Also, it is easier and much quicker to find out everything you need to know about somebody with their personal information than by how they look.

Think about all the things he said. How many people in the world are pissed off with the USA right now? How many enemies does she have at this time? How much confidence does the average US citizen have in their government? How friendly and open is the average person with their fellow citizens? How many people have a dark, deep thought in the back of their heads that something big and terrible is coming?

Did anyone else feel as if a light bulb just sparked in their head after watching his video? Not as in waking up, but as in "that all makes sense, perfect sense..."

For all human beings on Earth right now, let us hope he is wrong...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Another soldier who did the same called Haji on youtube was taken out by US forces because he shown he was and his military uniform...

Many of our youtube voices are being silenced now.

He also said to you yanks that "You can recognise us by our symbol" (the upside down flag) and to remember they are still patriots like you.

(i watched it when he first released it yesterday so thats from memory)

wonder if it does happen?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I would love to go back and read this entire thread and watch the video, but I just moved to a new residence and my internet service is terrible for the moment, can't even see the video and I keep losing my connection.

Someone mentioned CA and PsyOps...a patch doesn't mean anything, in fact I dated a girl who was in one of those units, and they wore patches of other units 99% of the time so as not to draw attention to themselves. I served in a different kind of unit that did the same thing whenever in garrison. Does the patch appear in the video, or a still photo? Has anyone independently verified what unit it is from? Apologies to anyone who thinks otherwise, but having known someone from that community very well, I find the appearance of a CA/PsyOps patch pegging my BS meter.

And as Smurfwick pointed out...(myself having left the Army several years ago as Smurfwick did as well)...most soldiers I know did indeed say that they would not obey an un-Constitutional order or an order to harm US civilians. The context in which the discussions took place on the two occasions that I can recall were certainly related to the concerns of this thread (being vague on purpose; I choose to not get into detail).

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

None our stuff is sewn on anymore - I was around for the tail end of the BDU days. Everything on the ACU is either velcro or pin-on (for badges).

Pretty dire warnings he's spouting off.

Wonder what unit he's from........

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If you want comedy, you'll defintely find it on ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21cdb

Originally posted by The Revealer
reply to post by octotom

Yeah you are right, I looked at the date wrong.

Does the military have Velcro patches now?

The army does.

The velcro thing has been around since at least the early 80's when I was in. Depending on what you do mostly. If you leave the US boarders or you are in flight for your job, you will have velcro. At least that is what the Air Force did.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The flag is velcroed on so it can be removed for combat. Some countries, such as Canada have a camo version of their flags that can be put on in it's place (For example, the camo Canadian flag is dark green on light green instead of red on white).

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELNC3
reply to post by octotom

The flag is velcroed on so it can be removed for combat. Some countries, such as Canada have a camo version of their flags that can be put on in it's place (For example, the camo Canadian flag is dark green on light green instead of red on white).

removed for combat? are you making this up?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Other posters have mentioned this but it bears repeating every now and again. Because someone sincerely believes something does not necessarily make it true. Keep in mind, the military is just a subset of the general population. It carries people that come from all corners of the society --- including conspiracy buffs. And there are people, believe it or not, that like to foment 'drama' just for fun. Just sayin'

[edit on 9-9-2009 by jtma508]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I can tell you one thing without having watched the video: he doesn't know anything.

As a reserve soldier, especially one of about his age and rank, I can say that there are plenty of rumors and heresay being thrown around amongst the junior enlisted guys and gals, but not much truth or serious information. His unit is most likely getting issued M-4s because they're getting ready to deply, haha! It doesn't take a whole lot of time for one to be in the military, before they realize that new gear means orders are going to be coming down the pipe pretty soon. My reserve unit just started getting all new TA-50 (our combat and field gear) over the last several months, and I already know that we are supposed to be deploying sometime late next year.

Any serious soldier takes his or her job equally seriously, and there's a little something we call OPSEC that's kind of important. He seems to have violated that, for which in my eyes instantly destroys any credibility he might have had. Also, not having his name tape is a sign of either a fruad or someone who just got in, as in the ones that were ordered for him at clothing and sales haven't come in yet, or he bought a set of ACUs online. As someone comented on earlier: why take off your name if you aren't going to hide your face? I'm calling his bluff.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As he has removed the video I think we can safely assume that he doesn't want the attention it will bring... so perhaps we should now remove any links to his video that may identify him?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
it looks legit to me.. they just dont have their nametapes on for obvious reasons.. and from what i see in the background, the cabinet looks exactly like the one i have in my barracks room.. so yea..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by emac33

Well, he's not entirely wrong. It's velcro mainly for ease of wear, and trasferring the patch from one uniform to another. But when put in a combat zone, the original red, white, and blue patch is replaced with a subdued IR patch thats more befitting of a warzone.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, I just looked up the G20 Summmit and it seems that on Thursday they announced the G20 Summit will be in Pittsburgh, PA on Sept. 24th and the 25th....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
First video is gone but I watched the second.

Let me just say I have serious doubts about this guy. His reactions etc. are seriously off considering the level of threat he is talking about. If "something were going down" you can bet the Military would be monitoring youtube and this guys stuff would of been pulled asap and this guy would go "poof". Thus he and his vids not legit imho.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join