It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going to Happen Tomorrow on 9/9/9

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe in 1 hour, there will be great destruction come upon the world, And this will cause panic from Top to the bottom and There will be a flash and come from the east to and another to the west like to bright stars, some will claim is a very bright moon. Mark with in 13 hours.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
im gonna wake up
go to work
come home from work
check ATS and see all the regular maniacs predicting doom adn gloom wishing for apocalypse becasue they fantasize about teh collapse of society becasue they are social misfits with delusiaions of granduer
laugh at all of tehm
play some video games and go to bed
just like every other day of teh year

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

ermmmmm, right ye ok as you say :S

lol i dont know what to or how to comprehend that.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling that there will be Wednesday

But you can never know, maybe Thursday will come instead.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, here on the Eastern edge of the Pac Rim, its already "tomorrow," and so far nothing out of the ordinary to report...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
On 9/9/09 fools will awaken!!!

And then later that night they'll go back to sleep.

China will open a shipping container of XBOX consoles

and Americans will suddenly realize that Bill Gates controls B.O. inside an insidious double cross.

Microsoft and Intel have Barracks Obammy by the short hairs, and Iran between Iraq & Afghanistan.

Flight Simulator '09 will be used to control missiles and the world will think the kids were only playing video games.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nothing is gonna happen! Threads like these make ATS look bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maarius
I have a strange feeling that there will be Wednesday

But you can never know, maybe Thursday will come instead.

nice one! I wish I thought about that! lol

link   
yeah, the movie 9 comes out. Oh and also a new Nerf gun!

yippie!

link   
World will end today... (Well it is 9/9/09 - and the doom-mongers are predicting a disaster) Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

blah blah blah...(nutjob gobbledegook).......

......Scientists said numerology and the belief in special dates was hokum.

Professor Chris French of Goldsmiths, University of London and editor of The Skeptic Magazine, said: 'Numerology, like any other system of divination, has no validity whatsoever with the exception that sometimes your belief that a day is auspicious may affect your behaviour.

'If a deeply superstitious person is anxious about driving on Friday 13th it's possible they may be more likely to crash.

'We are very good at seeking out meaning and patterns in randomness - it's one of the reasons humans are such a successful species. But the price is that we see significance in things that aren't there at all.'

England will beat croatia tomorrow and qualify for the world cup!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

I was reminded of this after the trance;

Jesus then predicts a disastrous event in Judea: "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong— let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the roof of his house go down or enter the house to take anything out. Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now— and never to be equaled again. If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time. (14-23 NIV)

Reflect cause the time is most near!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Apple will introduce the newest line of their iPod Touch, which will have a camera

Second line.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
MP delegation confronts Alan Johnson over Gary McKinnon's extradition plight

Senior MPs will step up the pressure on Alan Johnson to halt the extradition of Gary McKinnon at a key meeting in Westminster today.

A cross-party delegation will warn the Home Secretary that he has a legal duty to stop the 43-year-old Asperger's sufferer being sent to the U.S., where he faces 60 years in jail for computer hacking.

SOOO... something to happen tomorrow as well as the football!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

On www.revelation13.net, numerologists were concerned about swine flu. 'The world population officially reaches 6.8billion near November 2009, and Revelation 6:8 is about the fourth horseman, Death, so will death ride then? Could this be a mutation in swine flu H1N1 making it a deadly worldwide plague?

'Note that "nein" in German means "no" so 9-9-9 could mean "no-no-no".'

This has to be the daftest interpretation so far, from the daily mail.

I think the emergency number connection 999 is interesting though.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ModernAcademia

More importantly, it's my birthday.
Happy B-day Phage!

Besides it being Phages birthday,I don't think anything will happen.Except the usual getting up and going to work.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lol im actually starting to laugh at this thread the funny things that pop up.

Oh well I think its time for bed, wake up and yano see whats changed :| most likely nothing

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
im gonna wake up
go to work
come home from work
check ATS and see all the regular maniacs predicting doom adn gloom wishing for apocalypse becasue they fantasize about teh collapse of society becasue they are social misfits with delusiaions of granduer
laugh at all of tehm
play some video games and go to bed
just like every other day of teh year

I am not a "regular maniac" just ask anybody here. And as far as any day of "teh" year, no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Alex Jones could have the biggest news story in his 14 years in broadcasting tomorrow, make national news. Every day is different.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Happy Birthday dude!

9/9/09 wouldn't we all love to see something incredible happen, but unfortunately if I was a betting man, and I'm usually not, I'd put it all on just being another day. Some will die, some will be born, we will all learn something.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Actually about 250,000 people will die. . . But-

Another 1/4 million will also die the next. . . And-

To top it all off that same amount passed away yesterday.

It should be a big deal don't you think. . . Yet-

It's just a part of everyday life.

How ironic our existence is don't you think?

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The only thing that I know of that is happening on the 9th is the release of the new Beatles rock band game.

Seriously though, I have seen several attempts at connecting tragic or big events with specific numbers but in all honestly I have never seen any that did not just come across as connecting non existent dots with one another...

I remember back in 06. There was a big fuss about the date of 6/6/06. People were convinced that something was going to happen. People knew that the end of the world was coming,a new terrorist attack or something else equally unsettling. Well as you know, nothing like that happened on that date.

Call it a hunch, but I honestly do not think anything of any real signifigance is going to happen on the 9th.

of course, that is just an opinion/educated guess....

Either way, I do hope you are wrong for the sake of everybody!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join