It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going to Happen Tomorrow on 9/9/9

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just seen something about this date on Yahoo's homepage. I actually start my first day of work tomorrow. So maybe it means my first day at work is DOOMED. Anyways, who knows. Guess we'll have to wait and see till tomorrow

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am going to go on record and make some bold predictions here of what will happen on 9/9 and I warn all the naysayers out there in advance that my predictions are seldom if ever wrong.

1. The sun will come up!
2. Some people will rise early, some late and others just on time!
3. Some people will have a good hearty healthy breakfast while others will skip the most important meal of the day.
4. Some people will be late for work, others on time, while others still early.
5. Some people will loose their jobs on 9/9 but others will get new jobs!
6. Some people will opt for fast food for lunch, others a good healthy hearty sit down meal, while others will skip lunch all together.
7. BOLD PREDICTION...some of the people who skipped breakfast will skip lunch too.
8. Some at work romances and affairs will blossom while others will end!
9. Some people will be stabbed in the back and betrayed by co-workers!
10. Some people will leave work on time, others will stay late, while a few will choose to leave early.
11. Some people will get sick tomorrow but others will get better!
12. Some people will die tomorrow but others will be born!
13. Some marraiges will end in divorce tomorrow but others will get married.
14. Some people will loose some serious money tomorrow but others will make some.
15. The sun will go down at the end of the day!
16. The moon will rise at the start of the night!
17. Another bold prediction here, while some people will have a harried TV Dinner or fast food for dinner others will opt for a good hearty sit down meal, THE PEOPLE WHO SKIPPED BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL EAT! Woe!
Talk about going out on a limb but I sense this will be the case.
18. Some people will have sexual intercourse while others will not.
19. Some people will stay at home, watch TV, read a book, do homework and play video games, but some will go out to clubs, movies and shopping!
20. Another bold prediction, some people will get flat tires!
21. It will be very rainy some places, snowy in others, and warm and sunny throughout the day tomorrow!
22. Most people will go to sleep at the end of the day but not all.

I feel very confident about all of these predictions.

I know it's truly an amazing gift I have!

No need to thank me!

[edit on 8/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, I hope that all of the naysayres will be as cocky tomorrow if something does happen! I am certain that they will say " well we knew that it would happen, but we did`nt want to alarm anybody ". Then they will scramble for different angles to post new threads on the very thing that is happening. I suggest that we see a new thread saying " I appologise, I was wrong " and the very people who are saying that some misguided people will let this date go by without trying to capitalise on it, may be very mistaken. What do they say " Points win prizes " well at the gates of heaven, no amount of ATS poiints will count for Jack S**T " believe me! Enough said!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

It's 00:39 09/09/09 here. Nothing but the smell of spring. Do these dates mean for america or around the world?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

I think this is targeted more towards the U.K. since their emergency number is 999 (U.S. is 911 I.E., 9/11)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well "666" had absolutely no significance until the medieval ages sooo...

Unless you're saying that prophecies of made by people of a time where torture was common, and religion was abused to gain power above one's peers...

I'd say the mathematical equations you've shown are irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I doubt anything will happen, but I will say there was 911 days between 911 and Madrid bombings.

From the date of the Madrid bombings, until tomorrow, including tomorrows date, is 5 years, 5 months and 30 days, or a total of 2009 days.

From 911 to Madrid, was 3 years.
From Madrid to tomorrow is 5 years, the next step in odd years numerology.

911 - USA Emergency Number.
999 - UKs Emergency Number.
Despite other postings, 113 or 311 is NOT Madrid's Emergency number.
112 is.

If anything were to happen in the UK tomorrow, you'd be able to plainly see it was planned.

A side note: from 9/11/01 - 9/9/9 is 7 years, 11 months, 30 days, or 2921 days. Not sure if that means anything, but you numerologists will know.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Is funny that you mention 27 because i have a biiiiiiiiiig issues with that number...

But i think si going to be like other funny dates like 06/06/06 or 01/01/01

Anyway happy birthday Phage

Chears!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

awww that sounds nice

anyway on topic...8/8/08 was the whole Georgia fiasco..doubt anything will happen till October

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Must we have one of these every year

Like 6/606/ 7/7/07 and 8/808

NOTHING will happen. This kind of stuff takes paranoia to a new level

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is tomorrow the day that the mutant star goat shows up? Hurry, get into Ark B.

Happy Birthday, Phage. In the spirit of denying ignorance, how old?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
all this is confusion in the world through out the nation its all wrong lord knows its wrong!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
THE END IS NIGH!!!!!

True story.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by lucentenigma

Thanks for clarifying
UK is 2 hours ahead or behind us here(sorry this atsing is taxing on my limited brain power) So is the UK still there? Would like to go look at the big ben when it's quiet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I know what will happen for me.

9/9/09 (today in Australia) is Global Non-Compliance Day.

The aim of the day is to raise awareness about the control the monetary system and systems of government have over the lives of everyday people.

So, in the spirit of Non-Compliance Day, today I will be making no purchases, will be withdrawing all funds from the bank and will be avoiding money-driven locations.

Those of you who want to make 9/9/09 something special should do the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ModernAcademia

More importantly, it's my birthday.

So you wasnt the ring?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Tensions between two political powers will be relaxed. This could be a development on the NK issue, or the Middle-East countries.

For personal lives, it could be an exciting day like an important task to complete.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I doubt anything will happen, but I will say there was 911 days between 911 and Madrid bombings.

From the date of the Madrid bombings, until tomorrow, including tomorrows date, is 5 years, 5 months and 30 days, or a total of 2009 days.

From 911 to Madrid, was 3 years.
From Madrid to tomorrow is 5 years, the next step in odd years numerology.

911 - USA Emergency Number.
999 - UKs Emergency Number.
Despite other postings, 113 or 311 is NOT Madrid's Emergency number.
112 is.

If anything were to happen in the UK tomorrow, you'd be able to plainly see it was planned.

A side note: from 9/11/01 - 9/9/9 is 7 years, 11 months, 30 days, or 2921 days. Not sure if that means anything, but you numerologists will know.

OMG!!! We're all doomed in Britain!!!

Maybe the tewwawists made a mix-up when they thought 113 was Madrid's emergency number.

On a serious note: I do feel a bit edgy, like something will happen in London. Glad I'm 100 miles away from there!

I did realise the 9/9/9 = 999 thing myself a bit earlier on.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I am going to go way out on a limb here and make yet another bold prediction regarding London this time on 9/09/09...

Drum roll please......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It will be foggy at some point tomorrow in London!

Da dum....

I really don't know how I do it...I amaze myself even...really and truly!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedman1978
isn't something suppose to smash it the sun and then the sun is suppose to shoot at us or something like that I am worried we should all hide in caves tonight just in case something happens or maybe its SATAN arrives ok why did this joker show up on 666 6/06/2006 ?????? I don't think he's coming tommorrow either.

Leave SANTA out of this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join