It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well after watching the video and seeing the original "announcement" which essentially tune me to tune in later I have come to the following conclusions...It is funny to watch everyone jump to their own conclusions.

If anyone bothered to pay attention to what was said in the Video, AJ clearly states that "early in the morning your gonna see some post that give you a big idea, but not the whole story and through out the week, there will be more and more developments"

So obviously the story is about 9-11, Charlie Sheen and a new project for the "infowarriors" just how much deeper it goes, we will see in just a few minutes.

AJ also says this is the biggest thing he has ever been "involved in". I would guess some people will be left pretty disappointed. If I had to guess, I would say that AJ is simply putting some of his media muscle behind a cause to drum up support for that cause. Nothing more, nothing less... but in AJ's view, it is a BIG cause.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

at least then our comments wouldn't be deleted.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Its 11am central time here. The previous show is over and right now its just advertisment.

Peace!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Armour For Victor]

link   
Its time for him to deliver. Let's see if he got the cohones he promised!

link   
well it's about to start...

i can't wait to hear an explanation for that Sheen/Obama "interview", but i have a feeling he won't even mention it.......

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Personally I think the whole Charlie Sheen fiasco needs it own thread.

How dare they post a transcript sham interview under the pretext of 'real' only to reveal an hour later that it is indeed fake.

If this is the case, and Alex Jones has nothing more than Charlie Sheen and this supposed letter to the President, I can see a massive backlash against Alex Jones and infowars.com

A thread dedicated to this fiasco will no doubt damage infowars/Alex Jones reputation and thus hopefully get a response explaining why.

I totally agree, reading the CS and PBO interview made me very happy, as happy as one would be after they found out they won the BIG lottery... With that said, this is how I felt after I read the authors disclaimer note at the bottom of the interview, my win was taken from me...
Sighhhhh!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here it comes
line 2 I know I cheated

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by tac109

What can this mean?
Hopefully free energy developments.
Lets hope for Colin Powell.

link   
Now advertising braking news..yess C Sheen interview is for real.
C Sheen the guest.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by gusan]

link   
its started lets see what he has to say .. some kind of massive psyh war against TPTB

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
wow... charlie sheen isn't really groundbreaking news to me...

link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by venividivici
WTH is going on here.

Why would CS and AJ purposely mislead the public with this BS.

That transcript was incredibly engaging. I wish it were true with a different ending. "PBO- yes Charlie I agree, a second 9/11 investigation is needed, I'll be in touch!"

Personally, I feel the creators of this charade have fallen pray to Corporatism, meaning they found a need to come up with a creative MARKETING ploy..

I'm starting to lean that way as well. I first started thinking that when I saw Alex Jone's Youtube video where he was dressed up like the Joker; come on. President Obama is big business for Alex Jones. This latest stunt by Jones, depending on how bad he boches the supposed "REVOLUTIONARY" news, probably says more about his bank account than anything. He might be desperate for extra cash. His business might not be doing so well - or he's just being greedy.

JONES is the one who set himself up for a MAJOR fail with that YouTube announcement.

link   
reply to post by juggalo77

great avator, i have a juggalo(hatchettman) tattoo on my left hand

so here goes the show, im notlistening but im waiting to see what gets posted.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

link   
Yup Charlie Sheen is going to be interviewed people ....

As many suspected - Charlie Sheen and nothing more.

link   
Now THIS is disappointing. Childish.

Charlie Sheen made an interview.
Ooops, no he did not, he will.
Er ... he asked for.

What an important announcement ...

link   
WTF!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
AJ - "Charlie sheen did right the peice you just read on infowars.com." ..."record server overload" "This is only the beging"
"video interview of CS" "Why right a story where you have a meeting with barak obama?" "this was Charlies Idea" "so that the Media wouldnt twist the idea"
Little snippit"

Peace!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't even get in to listen to the show. I went to the link and it sent me to a search engine site.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Huge News at Infowars.com alex jones BIGGEST anouncement ever

He found Big foot?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join