It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute, Irrefutable Evidence of a Creator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Ask and you shall recieve!

Believe and it will be!

See it and it shall be yours!

GOD gives us this power right here on earth. The first thing I would recommend to all of you who do not believe is to do this one simple thing.

CALL UNTO JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AND THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE SON OF ALMIGHTY GOD. Call out to him and ask him to come into your life and repent your sins. No matter who you are or what you have done, he will forgive you and save you.

If you don't believe me, clear your heart, your mind and just ask JESUS to clear your soul and he will do it.

Seek JESUS CHRIST for you and you alone, no one else can do that for you.

GODSPEED TO ALL,

Eye of Eagle

Er, thanks but- no thanks- I'd rather poke a stick in my eye

And I guess it's comforting for pedohpiles and muderers even pedophile muderers to know that that all they have to do is accept Jesus and they get a clean slate- must be why so many of them in prison find religion.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I believe in G-D. Absolutely, and I have a hard science background to boot. Nothing else made sense to me.
and for me too full on, never deny him, he is my hero .

your not joking are you? man i was giving up on your kind .
thought you we're extinct. that is great thing to hear. i love to meet people who have cahounes to follow the lord . way cool

[edit on 5-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No worries. I just like to profess my faith. I am a happy little camper when it comes to that.

I believe in G-D. Absolutely, and I have a hard science background to boot. Nothing else made sense to me.

Be forewarned, there are posters who find me holier than thou. I will work on this.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

That theory however fails to answer the question of the origin of the universe and life. Even if in fact all life on this planet had been created by aliens how do you explain the creation of those aliens?

You're assuming created aliens. If this was someone who created the universe then it also created time. if their was no time in said creators place of prior existence, then it has no begining hence no creator

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brightlight

i am still watching, but i ask these questions, why must everything that we do not understand be asigned as the work of "god"?, if nothing comes from nothing then where did god come from?, or do we just wrap it all up with a convienient "he is eternal", but we cannot say that for the universe, i shall continue watching

ok half way through, many more questions spring to mind, but i suppose maybe the most important towards this debate would be thus,

if a god created the heavens and earth, humanity and so forth and the odds of this happening naturaly are to high to have happened of their own accord, then why do no plants grow on the north pole, why does a pineapple grow nearest the equator yet will not bear fruit in england, why does a fish need water and a man need air, does this mean that your god was in fact a scientist who was bound by the limits of science, why should the earth need to be tilted to just the right angle?, why did god not create us to live in any place, we cannot live in the sea, but life will always find a way to exist in these places adapting itself to the climate and conditions that it finds itself presented with.

man has created through design different breeds of dogs, plants, we have even cloned animals, does this make us god by default?

[edit on 6-9-2009 by THELONIO]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brightlight

I love how the "irrefutable evidence" always comes in the form of youtube videos. Methinks I see a trend.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by mellisamouse

Who says they were created? They may have evolved over a long period of time, perhaps having been spliced off another alien genome even longer ago and so-on and so forth back into the infinite reaches of universal history.

Who DID the splicing????? Who DIRECTED the evolution?????

the most simple organism are BUILT, cannot have popped outta nowhere etc.....

The part that confuses me, is HOW did this ENERGY, (prime creator, life force, God) become self aware to start creating things in the first place....

Both religion and science just cannot explain THAT one to me.......I believe in a creator, YES I do.......but I do NOT believe in religion, OR most of science.....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

It is always amusing to me that people who believe that "nothing" created the universe feel they are somehow above those that feel that "something" did.

What appears as "chaos" is ordered, what seemed impossible to solve is being solved, underlying logic and order is being uncovered and for some strange reason no one thinks that "something" did it?

The folks on CSI do a better job of finding the culprit!

Just because G-D doesn't show up in long white robes and tug at his beard while explaining how he created all things, doesn't mean that G-D doesn't exist. Maybe G-D is the multiverses and we live within G-D?

My point, once again, is that we know very little, but have the nads to think we know enough to know that G-D doesn't exist. That's very presumptuous, but then...we're human.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I like this idea now that us atheists believe that something came from nothing! Especially the phrase "something from nothing" doesn't it just sound logical? I am sorry, I really am, I have never met these atheists or heard of such a belief before so I am totally lost on the hypothesis "something from nothing". And what does "nothing" refer to anyway? Is nothing just smaller than the eye can see or is nothing that white, timeless, empty umm... space?

Is this the best that I.D. has to come up with? Why not just go back to saying that the Earth is the center of the universe? Seems like a logical standpoint with the type of thinking presented in this video.

Its so pathetic an attempt to understand something which cannot be measured by insinuating such callous thought.

Space is infinite, PERIOD. Would you like to sit down with me and try to find the end of pi!?

MORON: WE CANNOT FIND THE END OF PIE!!! OMG IT MUST PROVE THAT GOD EXISTS!

Since the new popular phrase for I.D.iots is, "How can something be made from nothing?"

I'll greet it in saying something a little bit older with a touch of my own humor:

Can't explain something? Tired of using your feeble mind to try and get answers?

Well now there's GOD! Get GOD today and never have to think again! All your 'BIG' questions will be answered and you can tell all your friends about how there is an invisible being who has explained everything! ...Except for what happened to the unicorns...

Get your GOD today and we'll through in a free bonus! RELIGION!

Make yourself feel superior to others because your GOD said so!

Side effects may include:
-Genocide
-Disembodied Voices or Voices in your Head
-Meaningless War
-Smaller Penis because who's a Bigger Dick than GOD
-Satan (whereabouts still unknown, last seen below the Earth's Crust)
-SIN (Warning: you may be subject to SIN and spend eternity in some fiery pit some place no one knows with someone named Satan) Great Way to make Excuses for Murdering your Heathen Unbelieving Neighbors

GET GOD TODAY! AND REMEMBER! IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT, GOD DID IT!"

[edit on 6-9-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

i do not subscribe to religion, iam not an athiest nor am i a believer, i am a secular purest, i cannot understand how people can just wrap everything up in the way that they do regarding the work of "g-d", the hypocracy of religion will never ever get my vote, not in a million years, i understand that this is not about religion but faith in the concept of a being or entity that created all of everything, why do christians not visit mosques?, or vice versa?, why must we be married in the eyes of the lord when his "son" was an illegitemate bastard from his adulterous relations with mary. how do religious people know that god is good and the devil evil? they don't!, but still nobody has answered any of my questions sufficiently, i guess that nobody knows the answers, but you will all keep following religions with your blind faith, never taking time to wonder at the marvel that is humanity with all of its pro's and cons.

many bad things have been done in the name of the lord, but i ask you how many bad things have been done in the name of the devil?, interesting question eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
CALL UNTO JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AND THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE SON OF ALMIGHTY GOD. Call out to him and ask him to come into your life and repent your sins. No matter who you are or what you have done, he will forgive you and save you.

If you don't believe me, clear your heart, your mind and just ask JESUS to clear your soul and he will do it.

Seek JESUS CHRIST for you and you alone, no one else can do that for you.

Discussing whether there is, or is not, and ultimate Creator is one thing ....... proselytizing is against the ATS Terms and Conditions:

Originally posted by SimonGray
1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever

Keep the preaching in the church

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

can i buy some of that, it sounds like some gooood shiiit, do i get discount if i condemn a friend aswell?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
what i dont understand is how scientists and evolutionists can believe that we just happened, that gasses and a big bang could create us and theres no god or creator behind it. fine you dont have to believe that god or a god created us but that would mean you cannot believe that those gases and organisms were just there that space and time were just there. how did they get there? if you say they were just there then wouldnt it make sense to say god is just there without any evidence? you have no evidence or any idea how all these things that created us were "JUST THERE". and for the people who dont believe in anything, how can you have an opinion on this if you obviously dont care? again, SOMETHING had to make us and everything else so you would have to believe that to have an opinion. technically making you hypocritical to the fact that you're an atheist who has no beliefs. make sense?

i'm just saying, not trying to prove to anyone god is real but pointing out nobody can say we were made out of something that was just there but saying god cant be real because there's no evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

If you would like to be one of our "special" clients, we'll sell you GOD in BULK!

Immerse yourself into the times even before Feudalism and have a GOD for absolutely everything you never even though there could be a GOD for!

RE-INTRODUCING POLYTHEISM! The oldest GOD product service that is sure to have you on your knees grovelling to everything which seems to have an invisible nature to... I mean GOD to it!

Tell your friends about getting the new GOD in BULK: POLYTHEISM SERIES! Have them act TODAY or there will be no sun tomorrow!

WARNING:
-GOD in BULK: POLYTHEISM SERIES is not responsible for lost or stolen people, places, or things, unless specified by GOD.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Oh ignorance is a river and every river has a mouth.

So lets assume you graduated high school and have some understanding that a long time ago something happened, and that you are a religious person who may or may not have spent time looking outside ones own boxed reality to investigate things on your own.

Instead of quoting you I am just going to put that you simple asked, "Why yada yada yada?". Well the answer is SPACE, yes space, scientists have used space to get a better understanding for how our own universe came to be. Space is not so empty you see, and in space we have been able to look back in time via telescopes to tell us how, when, where, why? Man has gazed at stars, star systems, clusters, galaxies, planets, and have been able to record and analyze the formation or destruction of such things... for the most part (not everything was learned by watching the birth of a star or destruction of such). One thing for certain is that NO GOD WAS PRESENT!

Now due to the nature of light-years when we get images of such events they are often events several X years old. These could be millions, billions, trillions, or a google amount of years old which is why I use 'X' this also means that such images of these distant places often predate the existence of our own solar system! WOW! IMAGINE THAT! OLDER THAN OUR OWN SOLAR SYSTEM! AND THERE ARE AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF SUCH EVENTS OR PLACES?! GUESS GOD HAS BEEN REALLY BUSY!

OR... dare I say it... could even be a planet where your god COMES FROM!?! OMG!!!!! INFINITE SPACE! INFINITE POSSIBILITIES! BUT BEFORE YOU GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF I would invest into the possibility of finding the noodley hands of Spaghetti Monsters long before anyone finds evidence of something invisible. Just saying...

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I am not coming from a religious 7 day type miracle standpoint here, but i have got to agree with this - not just that they are all miracles in their own right - also known as magic until we can define the HOW?

The HOW? being what is the "Animating Life Force" that allows for the physical, biological or chemical development of these mini-miracles.

And for all the reductionists out there - as Gurdieff said "you can never awaken using the same system that put you to sleep in the first place".

Thanks

Bravo

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by plipu

maybe the universe is and was and will always be, constantly growing, creating new planets as an entity on its own with no god but just science. but science is all bs i hear you say as you sit at your computer typing words onto the screen of an object created by the wonder of human intelligence. you do what you think your god wants you to do, not knowing if it is in reality what your god wants, but you are happy in the knowledge that if it is written in the bible then it must be what god wants. your only real concepts of the workings of your god are because of the bible or maybe the quran, the point is which ever scriptures you subscribe to, they are only the words of men. jesus taught people to not worship gods he spoke of the human spirit not of the holy spirit, this was holy spirit is just the crumbling cement that binds together the fragile constructs of the trinity, you should spend some time researching the history of your good books without the exclusion of the scriptures that never made it into your highly edited and abridged religion before you commit a life time to its teachings, religion is a sham, there may be a god, i dont know, but what i can tell you is that by subscribing to any of the organised religions on this planet, with the possible exception of buddism, it is about as far from god as you can be.

i know also that you will not question your beliefs, you will not even attempt to try and incorporate any of the "lost" scriptures into your religion, nothing that i have said will make the blindest difference to you, because you are unable to trust in yourself to make decisions for your own life and will always be dependent on the crutch that you call the church. what a joke

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

i take it!, can you wrap that for me?

cant wait to show the wife, our own god.... coool

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

Define miracle for me please!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
wow everyone is so quick to act like they know what i'm going to say. first off thats fine that scientists have been studying space and all the things apart of it. how it works and how it involves us and our planet and all the other planets. that still doesnt explain how it was just there. and im not tryin to put my personal opinion of religion in this i'm just trying to figure out why scientists can come up with all this evidence of how space and time work, but they cant explain how it came to be in the first place. they quickly shut down people who say god is just there. i think thats the one thing science and religion have in common, they have know real evidence for the origin of the materialization of the universe. as for MY opinion on religion, i dont believe what a good potion of the bible says, whether its true or not i cant be sure of that. the bible has been revised so many times, and its about to be revised again after 25 years to fit our generation and vocabulary and such. dont you think its very possible that it can be changed so dramatically, more than it may have before, to fit everyones need of what they want the bible to be like? how do we know it wasn't changed completely when it was first translated to english over 500 years ago? or when it was first translated to a language other than hebrew almost 2000 years ago? i believe god is real and i have my reasons like you have your reasons for believing god isnt real, but that doesnt mean im sure. no one can be sure, they just have faith. and whats it going to hurt? if you believe god is real and do what you must to go to heaven and turn out to be right, then you dont go to hell. and if you're wrong and god doesnt exist then it wont matter because you'll be dead and nothing will happen past that. i'm not one of those "so called christians" who act like they're above everyone, no one is perfect and thats fine, if we were supposed to be perfect we would be. and im no where near perfect, most people are shocked when i tell them i'm a christian. i do wonder sometimes, so dont get me wrong. what if god isnt real, souls arent real, and we just rot in the ground? what if god is really satan, and satan is really god? what if none if this conspiracy # happens and we all live a happy long life? im just going to stick to what i believe because you can never be too careful when you're blind to the mysteries of life. just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join