It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Crazy thought day" [Your perspective please] If you'd like go ahead and share you're own CT day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Today I had some thoughts that even I think are obscure.
I am sharing this story just so I can get some opinions and other perspectives.

This day started out pretty much like any other...my general feeling of the world was that were pretty much all screwed, and that feeling hasn't changed.

The craziness started when I noticed the shapes of the clouds. They didn't really look like the more traditional clouds I've been used to seeing. I wasn't the only one who thought they looked odd. It was quite surreal. Like a painting or something.

At this point I was thinking foil hat wouldn't be a bad idea.

Next thing I went for a walk and I was singing to my ipod, and it wasn't until I began to sing the song in the video posted below that something strange happened.

As I was singing I was imagining that whatever beings that were out there could possibly be observing me, and I sang my little heart out to them. I was looking up into the sky and letting whatever loving being out there know I was calling out to them...just to say "hey".

But, out of nowhere I was attacked by insects. Coincidence? Most likely, however I immediately thought, "It's cameras and the government is watching me. It's the reptilians trying to irritate me to keep my love frequency down."

I am losing it aren't I?
I owe some thanks to ATS for some of this.

I really don't know what I was thinking. All I know is that now I am itchy.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
every day my freind. every day. lol

theres nothing wrong with insane, cause sane people are crazy

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I went nuts a long time ago.
Fodd taste better, colours are brighter.
And I can actually have a conversation with my 6 year old.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

If you're not a little bit crazy, you're not paying attention! Only 'sheeple' think they're completely sane!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Before2017Victor

If you're not a little bit crazy, you're not paying attention! Only 'sheeple' think they're completely sane!

haha yeah the definition of sane should be 'acting like everyone else in majority'

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's okay to be a little paranoid. At least you are aware of your surroundings unlike some people I know who don't even know what color the sky is from day to day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Today I thought the mentally challenged guy sitting in the pew behind me at church was reading my mind. After the sermon he really wanted to shake my hand a lot, so maybe he was? I am tired of being surrounded by "normal" sheeple! But then again I am really the only normal person in this world!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
I am really the only normal person in this world!

there is some wisdom to that realization

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There's a Country-Western song that has a line in it I like, that goes, "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane". It's a great line, and so true.

I think the way the world is these days, you've got to be a little weird. Being "normal" in an insane world - what does that make you, if not insane?

Or maybe I just need to adjust my medicine.

new topics

top topics

join