It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

yep thats about right. I hate them and will for my entire life. I have my reasons but i know they exist and that is the worse half psychekitty.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

That was truly awesome!!! I mean getting to bear witness to some one getting schooled is entertaining in its own right but the amount of information that was in that was increadable. Way to tell 'em!!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

well time to get schooled.

posting a bunch of wikipedia information on paranoia is in no way "schooling" anybody. Anyone can do that all day long.

You were the one that wanted to use the squirrel as an example..When you used it, it mad eit easy for me to compare you to one..by you rown reasoning...

Get over your own false stance of intelligence.

Funny, I was goint to say the exact same thintg...

I have schooled people like you all over the net in every type of forum and they always respond the same

First, you need to get outside and experience life through something other than a computer screen.

Second you fit the Alex jones mob quite nicely...feel free to stay stay paranoid. Stay ignorant and im sure you will do just fine...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have just started doing research into them evil manipulitive suckers and have read and seen nothing good about them. But what i have found is that the "GREYS" are a subservient race to them. That they live underground and anyone that tries to go down and check out said storys dissapear never to be seen or heard of again. The wierd thing is they abduct africans and allow them to return to the surface and to their familys. I cannot wrap my brain around why they would allow them to leave or retain their memorys on said abduction. But what i can say is dont come to my door on holloween wearing a lizard costume.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That is what I thought you meant... *sigh*...

There has been a lot pointing in that direction for sure. And if it leaves me able to be dubbed paranoid or delusional by the misinformed for beleiving in such things as well...Dubb away misinformed people.

I would love if you had some tips on how to stop these creatures. I admit my knowledge of them is rather limited, but I do acknowlege their existance and don't wish to be ruled by them.

I did view the YouTube video, "The Reptilian Agenda". It shed some light on the situation for sure, but I know that there is still much to be learned. Please educate if you can? My email is in my profile if you would prefer to do it that way, I will understand. But your knowlege is valuable to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Hey now, that was extremely well written.

Thank You for adding that to the thread. Your most definitely correct on the MSM being owned by the ones perpetrating the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

"...feel free to stay stay paranoid. Stay ignorant and im sure you will do just fine..."

I suppose next you are going to prove to us all how you are following your own advice on this one too right?

To keep a closed mind seems to be the greatest form of ignorance of all. Please, feel free to spread you hate and discontent somewhere else. Here at ATS I thought it was more about spreading the truth of matters. Just because those truths don't fit inside of you closed off little box does not make them any less true. Just because something seems outlandish does not make it any less true either. If anything, it gives us all an area to google at the very least and then form an opinion. To just try and poke holes and bash people...well that's feeding into the wants of those who wish us to stay in fear and hate one another.

You don't have to believe anything we here say, but please don't think that you are more itelligent or a greater person just because you can insult people and tell them they are wrong. Where, pray tell, is YOUR proof?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

i go to one of the top 40 universities in the US. I am a people watcher. I am sure that is the fastest way for a person to learn al they need to know about other people. I also am doing my accounting hw and i am still taking you on. does that tell you who you chose to duke with. Since you do not like wikipedia try this dictionary.com definition on for size.

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

you do not have the tools to understand what i am saying. Study up and come back. I am not saying you are not good at arguing but you simply do not know enough to argue with me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

i hate to say that i havent figured out to stop them. But i do seem to have found that i have the ability to find people that may be able to help. I wish i even knew what i am supposed to do. I guess it will come to me in time.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If there is any way at all that I can help you please let me know. Like I said my knowledge of them is limited. I would like to know more about them, though I can say for sure that I don't want them to be the educators...lol.

So any information that you are comfortable sharing, I would love to learn. Send me a private message if you would like, if that way works best for you.

Until then I guess all I can really do is keep encouraging people, keep putting out that information, keep spreading the positive energies that tptb seem so much to fear and hope that it works.

We will get our freedom back...so long as there are people who are willing to stand up for what's right and true and good. Don't loose hope or they win...and from the little bit that I have seen, read, and experienced, I do believe that has some sway with the reptilians pupetering their little slaves along.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
The control of the company is through absolute power, and fear placed upon the minion in control/ownership of said corporation. Of course, they are rewarded for their participation, and loyalty, but never the less ruled by fear.

That how the mastery works-- the instilled fear through illusion that they are bigger than life itself and not the piddly and pathetic little creatures they are. They magnify your own fears by their mysterious presence so much that you project onto the object and magnify them into something seemingly insurmountable. So, much like the Wizard of Oz, regardless of what they project, pull back the curtain and see the truth.

They're nothing. Nothing at all in reality. They are demons, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Ah, a person understood what I was saying exactly. I am so good You came in here enlightenup.

I kept rereading what I had written because the Person I wrote it for didn't understand.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yeah saw that in the health freedom site from the link found here.

basically, all the crazy stuff people said years ago is coming to head.

And like any monster corporation....they've been waiting for this day.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

i will let you in on something. If you have watched or read Lord of the rings you would know that will accounts for much more than its mass (which should = 0). The will power of one of them is greater than anything i have experienced. I still have not experienced anything as great.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

the only thing i know for sure is that they do feed on energy. It is well-known that they like negative energy but it doesnt matter either way. I mean they are dark entities but positive energy is just something they would rather not deal with.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Very well put, thank you for adding some more intellectual insight into this.

I don't think I could agree with you more. They really are little and pathetic and we do need to pull the curtain back and see them for what they really are. Feeding into their wishes with our own fears and illusions of their grandure is EXACTLY what holds so many of us back.

Thank you for putting it so well!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

They have dampened our will though a few 1000 years of slavery but we are just starting to reopen our minds and spirits. Once we regain our full potential then we shall have the power to find them with our will AND our spirit. Besides that third eye wont work so well with a well placed arrow in it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

i will let you in on something. If you have watched or read Lord of the rings you would know that will accounts for much more than its mass (which should = 0). The will power of one of them is greater than anything i have experienced. I still have not experienced anything as great.

If they can draw you more negative that them, then yes they can "dominate" you. All those "secrets" (are there really any these days?) can be learned if you seek it.

That WoZ movie really encodes alot of occult teaching on the subject. I think it was written to educate the public on the matter without being explicit.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

yea they wouldnt work with an arrow in um but the problem is that both my father and I have seen one. Granted it was at the same time so i guess it lends credibility to our accounts but i will tell you now that they are far and above a human when it comes to energy.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Imagine with the intelligence in this forum right now, but magnified a few thousand fold; We will win, We are winning.

GOT3K,
is correct they feed off of Our fear, and We together across the globe are loosing that quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join