It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOWTO: Open All Your Chakras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
If I had a thread on how to balance the four humours, the first thing I would expect is a reply saying "oh, btw, this is bogus and was disproved more than 100 years ago."

Why? Because this isn't a fantasy forum. It's a conspiracy forum which is suppose to net fruitful discoveries about the world which are not common knowledge to the average man.

But instead, people like you want to talk about mumbo jumbo supernatural bogus bs chakras, and that's fine. But don't expect people to not call you on it -- it's BS.

Have a nice day.

Im sorry but this thread was posted in the....aahh thats right » Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics section. If your looking for the conspiracy forum, why dont you take your ignorant a** over there, instead of trailing threw » Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics looking for "FORUMS TO DE-BUNK"
I bet your some lost soul in this world, looking for anything to take your anger out on. Perhaps thats why you stick to the conspiracy section? to pretend your un-educated under developed self can try to BASH OTHERS for what they believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
always great to see someone like you giving simple and usefull info on a subject,flag for you

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You should look into this thing called "science."

I think it's relatively new, so I can understand that you haven't heard of it yet. It's only been around for a few centuries. However, it's never too late to start learning about how the universe works.

Since were dealing with GOD here, who knows all, and has experience all, and SCIENCE can explain all

IF you would glady explain this video above, how they are able to do these simple feits TO THEM, i would looove to hear it. REMEMBER...you know this type of stuff doesn't exist, so i expect a SCIENTIFIC answer, with actual material supporting your answer.

we all await your answer jack***

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Well

If I had a thread on how to balance the four humours, the first thing I would expect is a reply saying "oh, btw, this is bogus and was disproved more than 100 years ago."

Why? Because this isn't a fantasy forum. It's a conspiracy forum which is suppose to net fruitful discoveries about the world which are not common knowledge to the average man.

But instead, people like you want to talk about mumbo jumbo supernatural bogus bs chakras, and that's fine. But don't expect people to not call you on it -- it's BS.

Have a nice day.

haha oh man...good laugh thanks =]

Hey for someone who is apparently smarter than everyone, it's surprising to see you call this a 'conspiracy forum' when it clearly states 'Psychology, Philosophy, and Metaphysics,' which is actually a sub-forum on a conspiracy website. If you ever feel the need to feel intellectually superior I suggest entering spelling bees at the local elementary schools or playing flash cards with children while they wait for the schoolbus. You might as well go to an intersection with a megaphone and yell at people for not completely coming to a dead stop at a stop sign and that they're idiots for rolling a little bit, sounds more like your speed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join