It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa UFO Pictures August 2009 found on Nasa Server

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Greetings ,

I seem to be tuning into some very important visual information regarding UFOs from Nasa .

These UFO Craft seen in the video you are about to see are strange looking indeed.

So with an open mind and heart I hope each will share the first impression of what they are seeing here and share if you have ever seen these types of Craft .

KEEP WATCHING!!
and here you can download the pictures from the NASA Server
read :
how to download from the server.
These pictures have been captured from a NASA Server and are AMAZING!!.
update 7 august 2009.
Some pictures are removed or deleted. Now the serie starts at picture n° 090
Download from server

1. Go to eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
2. click on Find Photos / Seach / Mission-Roll-Frame
3. Find and click in the Mission list STS088
4. Enter in the Roll field 724
5. Click on run query
6. Scroll down and click on next Page (page 2)

Find on Google Earth: 66°33′6.60″S,99°50′24.84″E
Original High-Resolution NASA Pictures:[ex/]

youtube credit :Zigguraths
August 02, 2009

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
STS088 is missing! where did it go?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This has already been posted. More than once if you count the source images from previous posts. NASA identifies it as space debris which is what it looks like in the originals. Knowing the large amount of known space debris, why do you think it is something else based on these photo's? I'm curious as the whole reason they took the photo's was to document the debris?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This has already been posted. More than once if you count the source images from previous posts. NASA identifies it as space debris which is what it looks like in the originals. Knowing the large amount of known space debris, why do you think it is something else based on these photo's? I'm curious as the whole reason they took the photo's was to document the debris?

Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris .

It must be some very interesting debris up there or something else that we are not yet aware of .

I found these photos interesting and hop many will share what they feel it is .

Thnak you for your comments and question .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here's a direct link to the pictures and apparent source.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
Look at the files with PAN-SNGLNT.,SPACE DEBRIS

edited to add
"great pictures" thanks!

[edit on 27-8-2009 by briantaylor]

edited again to add:
Oops. My link doesn't work. Seems you have to go here
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
and follow the OP's instructions.
they are there

[edit on 27-8-2009 by briantaylor]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris . It must be some very interesting debris up there or something else that we are not yet aware of.

Fair question, how about this explanation:

today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris . It must be some very interesting debris up there or something else that we are not yet aware of.

today.msnbc.msn.com...

Yes a very nicely fitting story from NASA.... pretty much debunks every UFO that has been and ever will be captured on video and photo.... just what they want us to believe.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris.

It must be some very interesting debris up there or something else that we are not yet aware of.

When your traveling at such high speeds all debris is interesting. Considering the concern they must constantly have for space garbage, I don't find it unusual in the least that when the opportunity presents itself they document it.

More damaging than the space debris itself is the ability of some around here to ignore common sense, reason and logic in order to side with the LEAST probable explanation first. The leap of ignorance that is required to do that both astounds and saddens me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
well.... i can say that it does indeed look like debris

except.. for that first one, something, about that first one..

just doesnt feel as debrisy as the rest

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris.

Because space debris represent a danger to space crafts:

Although most of the debris in space is small, it's travelling extremely fast. Below altitudes of 2,000 km, the average relative impact speed is 36,000kmph (or 21,600 mph).

At this speed, collision can be dramatic:

- A 1mm metal chip could do as much damage as a .22-caliber long rifle bullet. Bits this size don't generally pose a large threat to spacecraft, but can erode more sensitive surfaces and disrupt missions.

- A pea-sized ball moving this fast is as dangerous as a 400-lb safe travelling at 60 mph. Debris this large may penetrate a spacecraft. If this happens through a critical component, such as the flight computer or propellant tank, this could be fatal.

- A metal sphere the size of a tennis ball is as lethal as 25 sticks of dynamite. This debris will penetrate and seriously damage a spacecraft.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This a window pit from a piece of smail orbital debris on STS-007:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a937e8259df.jpg[/atsimg]
More examples here:
orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov...

In March this year the ISS had to be evacuated because it was a risk it would be hit by a piece of space debris. Phage made this very good thread about the event, following it in real time:

Space Junk Threatens Space Station!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
Yes a very nicely fitting story from NASA.... pretty much debunks every UFO that has been and ever will be captured on video and photo.... just what they want us to believe.

Just the opposite -- it stresses the importance of keeping a lookout for stuff outside the windows or on the TV cameras.

What's with this "from NASA" whine? It was written by an experienced journalist who has embarassed NASA on more than one occasion, and proudly wears the label of the only writer ever denounced by name in a NASA press release. By me, actually.

NASA doesn't "want" you to believe anything. As far as I can tell, NASA doesn't CARE what you believe. Personally I wish they would make a greater effort in getting explanations out, because the weird stuff does confuse a lot of kids.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Yea, MSNBC is one of them. I would never listen to them, they work for the government.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I think we all understand that the debris is a threat, let's keep the personal attacks on the school yard if we could.
I think there is too much secrecy, and NASA should not be so "mysterious" and be more straight forward. All they do is feed the suspicion. I myself do not trust anything they say, ever! I have a mind of my own, and I am not a "kid" BTW.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
As pointed out, the sequence in the OP has been already discussed before:
NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - PART II
Direct links to the images:
STS088-724-65
STS088-724-66
STS088-724-67
STS088-724-68
STS088-724-69
STS088-724-70

Note: the sentence "Some pictures are removed or deleted" is nebulous and my suggest some conspiracy: actually, they just upload the images BY REQUEST to a temporary directory, this is why at some point you can't find them anymore: all you have to do in that case (also in the case of the links above) is to repeat the request following the steps also provided in the OP). And yes, i think that it's debris as well: the reson why they are so interested in debris even if they are not alien in origin has been already explained.

www.orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov...
www.esa.int...
www.universetoday.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.eagletv.co.uk...

Ah, since the six photos were taken on December 11, 1998 between h. 20:16:41 and 20:18:44 (HHMMSS) you might want to edit your title, since "August 2009 would be a lil bit misleading

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How about a relevant question we might be able to answer?

What is the debris?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Greetings very good question why would they be so interested in taking pictures of debris .

It must be some very interesting debris up there or something else that we are not yet aware of .

I found these photos interesting and hope many will share what they feel it is .

Thank you for your comments and question .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

today.msnbc.msn.com...

Greetings Jim,

I read your article you wrote form Msnbc Online.
Well written but the conclusion is that it can be explained and I at that point depart in that logical mode of thinking.

I do believe some of this can be explained in the article you have shared .

Not all of it .

Would you also agree that not all of what is being show can be explained?

The last object in picture shown in this group caught my interest of all of them.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As i was reviewing the pictures again .
This question comes up .
What if this is not debris at all ?

I can see from the photos these can very well be Space debris.

What happens if all who buy the Space debris explanation are wrong .

What if Nasa is wrong .

Do you have that must trust in the Space Agency to be telling you the truth?

I just would like to compare these photos to Space debris that looks similar

So I added this one for comparison purposes only.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c592da6f725.jpg[/atsimg]

This one can clearly see is Space Debris from Nasa.

I have tried t fine good photos of Space junk and or debris that clearly shows it as that.

Even on the Offical Nasa site it was hard to find.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I just would like to compare these photos to Space debris that looks similar

So I added this one for comparison purposes only.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c592da6f725.jpg[/atsimg]

But...
That doesn't look to be some good example, since it's going to crash somewhere on Earth after some minutes: crashed debris are no longer an hazard for Space Shuttle, and aren't even good for comparison purposes, in my humble opinion.

I agree with you though, not all can be explained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join