It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To The Jungle; Banana Republic USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

It seems many People here are continually questioning who, or what the Powers That Be, Illuminati, and the New World Order actually are. Do they actually exist? Well, here is my proof.

First let me say that when You look through this You'll realize that 3 Presidents mentioned below warned of it, and the fourth mentioned, George H.W. Bush relishing the coming day, when his NWO agenda would be fulfilled.

It started long before a man named Albert Pike "envisioned" three World Wars; to fulfill their openly Luciferian Illuminati agenda. All Pike did was bring it out into the open. However, for now that's all We need to know.

Look through all this information, We are living in the Banana Republic USA; it's obviously turned into a police state. The reason for that is the NWO wanting to commence World War 3 soon in order to bring their vision of a golden age, but from where I sit, it'd look like Hell.

Make no mistake about it, read what Pike wrote, read the other provided information, and listen ***carefully*** to the speeches made. The NWO is on the move, and want the final battle. It will be as Pike mentioned in Jerusalem; which is strikingly similar to Armageddon.

Make no mistake about it, the enemy is not the Muslim, Jew, or the Christian, but the unseen Monolithic Conspiratorial People driving the NWO. There agenda is bringing a Golden Illuminated Age of Luciferian Worship.

Common Sense 2009
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The American government -- which we once called our government -- has been taken over by Wall Street, the mega-corporations and the super-rich. They are the ones who decide our fate. It is this group of powerful elites, the people President Franklin D. Roosevelt called "economic royalists," who choose our elected officials -- indeed, our very form of government. Both Democrats and Republicans dance to the tune of their corporate masters. In America, corporations do not control the government. In America, corporations are the government.

Military Dictator ship USA.
www.hermes-press.com...

In essence, a military dictatorship is a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a repressive ruler or a small clique who use military and police power to dominate the people mentally and physically.

Albert Pike
www.threeworldwars.com...

There are two fundamental ways to view history. We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history. We call the other view the conspiratorial view of history.

Eisenhower discussing the Private Military Industrial Complex. He is extremely vage, but is the first one ever to coin PMIC. He goes on to say how they are all powerful, and can take over if not kept in check. I think this was a hint at the Luciferian Illuminati.. Which seems to be confirmed by the following to videos.

JFK Warning of Secret Societies being dangerous, and going to no ends to bring their agenda to fruition. I believe he is hinting at the Luciferian Illuminati. JFK goes on to describe the unnamed organization as being a monolithic, ruthless, conspiracy; which uses covet means......such as infiltration of any kind of organization, instead of military invasion, subversion, intimidation, and also Gorillas by night; which sounds like assassin teams. He also said this monolithic(solid) conspiracy was a tight nit unit that spans the world, and invades all facets of life. JFK even acknowledges ***his own death*** in this by stating anyone who acts in open descent will be executed. At the end of the speech he finishes by addressing the media. He says, "with Your, help man will be what he was born to be, free, and independent". This imo is an open reference to Natural Rights as given by the Cosmos, and evident in Nature; the Bill Of Rights simply enumerated them, and put them on paper.

George H.W.Bush, In my opinion he is an almost open Luciferian Illuminist. This clip is of him continually spouting off about his New World Order. He goes on to say the Rule Of Law Will replace the Law Of The Jungle; once the NWO succeeds.

Now I'd rather have the Law Of The Jungle because that is defining Your Natural Rights. Again, Kennedy addressed these; when stating We were born with them.

To be clear Bush is stating his NWO will replace the Laws/Rights as given by the Cosmos, with their whims of what We should be allowed to do.... ONLY PRIVILEGES WITH THE NWO, NO RIGHTS!!!

Feel The Blood Rush Through Your Arteries!!!!

Wake Up, Stand Up,

-Sancho

[edit on 27-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I watched the Kennedy video and the Bush video so far, I hope it doesn't get anymore in your face than this gets. Nice thread - thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Consistency, Sancho. That's what I like about you. Now, on to my attempt to make sense of this.

You know I struggle with the Illuminati. I've become learned on the Bildeberg group and how the international banking conglomerate owns just abut everything.

What I'm pulling out of this, and help me if I'm wrong, is that there have been at least a couple of presidents that bucked the system, one I'm convinced of, JFK, paid with a couple bullets in his head.

It seems in the puppets best interest to just do what they say.

I'm fascinated by a strange loop I detect here. It's the old chicken and egg thing, but different.

WWIII, or Armageddon, or whatever names it might be called in various religions, all taking their cues from the Elite, I assume, is prophesied and would seem is being helped along by the players b ehind the scenes. My question, is which do you think came first? The prophecy, by way of the Bible, Qur'an, Torrah, or whatever, or the Illuminati?

I don't want to get this thread way off track, Sancho, but do you think that Nephillim might have something to do with the Illuminati?

It makes less sense for me to think that mere mortals can have the power or insight to orchestrate three world wars and doesn't seem logical that they would follow prophecy...if the prophecy came before the Elite, then it had to come from somewhere...unless the ruling elite have been doing it for some...three thousand years or so, huh?

So the Elite are playing games and pulling the strings of men in charge of men....but isn't there ALWAYS a string puller higher up? Who's that?

Again, I hope I didn't derail anything, I'd like your opinion on those couple of points.

Awesome thread BTW.

mmmmmm.....PIE!

pigpen

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this may sound silly but, I am of the opinion that the ultimate goal (unbeknownst to TPTB) is to take down as many of us as they can to stay in this 3rd density while the rest graduate to the next level.

It was never about getting ALL of us. It was only ever about getting as many of us as possible to stay behind.

ORRRRR maybe I need to quit drinking.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

reply to post by Sundancer

Both of those videos were so telling. Kennedy spelled out EXACTLY to a T, how the shadow Elite operate. Later say, about 30 years Bush comes along, and puts one of the names they are known by, as an official label.

Ks, and JHC,

Both Your replies are going to take some thought processes in explanation. I know sometimes what I write either A. sounds way out there, or B. is hard to read because of how much is there in a compressed nature.

Oh, yes, and I don't want to scare ya'll off because I'm a loony

[edit on 28-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cool thread sancho, I don't even know what to say. Its almost getting way too explicit. So explicit that you have to reevaluate your whole mental world. You know? Like when you see something creepy that comes out of nowhere and defies your logic and reason. You get that funny mixture of curiosity, insight, shock and fear. We usually tend to let the fear overcome us and we just forget about what we just saw or use a silly explanation like "oh, probably just a hallucination because of something I ate" so that we are able to fit back with the mass. Oh, the fear of rejection. Is there any greater fear today?

I will be lurking this thread, I'm eager to know more.
Yes, know more. I'm also insane, don't worry sancho, you are not alone and will never be.

Fear of rejection comes with the "sane" refutation of more knowledge and consequently of truth. Twisted times I'd say.

Welcome to the jungle.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

You know I struggle with the Illuminati. I've become learned on the Bildeberg group and how the international banking conglomerate owns just abut everything.

Yes, George H.W. Bush constantly was talking about 1000 illuminated points of light. It's all mixed in with the longer versions of his praise to the NWO speeches. The Bilderburg group is just about as powerful as We mere mortals
will get to see; even they are in the shadows. There's a book out called, "The 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati. I believe it's free online. It outlines what most People consider the Holy Grail of who's who in the Illuminati Elite, but I'm one layman that says they fell short. The book even mentions that many of the 13 famiies are very hard to pin down...Shhhhh, a secret
There is a certain degree of truth in the book, but something else occurs. There are even higher ups in this group that are of NO NAMES. Whispers in the dark.

There are other empires out there more secretive, and covered in an even greater veil of secrecy. One group of interest hides in the Russian/Greek Orthodox Church. Try looking into either the Russian, or the Greek. You'll be lucky to find a picture of even the different regional Popes/bishops of them. They have excellent records of geneology, but don't allow public access.

There are other groups, but I just don't know to much about where to begin looking. A common trait in all groups is adopting out children. Say, Vito Genovese who was the head of the Five New York Families, and was the real life basis for the movie, "The God Father". Let's say he had a daughter when he was in Italy during WW 2(playing both sides as a good P2 man) He was married with family in the States, but the hypothetical daughter in Italy that he helped conceive wouldn't have been on accident, and not with a harlet. It would have been an arranged affair with the intentions of hiding the child through adoptions. The childs records would be of a type not easily opened, and should they be, there would be absolute rubbish.

Now, that child would always be watched, even adopted out to a lower person in the totem pole... Someone who was literally told to adopt this child, but with no further understanding of why. The overall Illuminati, or said group would always be there to guide the child in the correct, or necessary direction.

That's how the Illuminati, and other groups stay hidden.

What I'm pulling out of this, and help me if I'm wrong, is that there have been at least a couple of presidents that bucked the system, one I'm convinced of, JFK, paid with a couple bullets in his head.

Yes, more than a couple. I believe Jackson, Lincoln, Mckinley, FDR(at the end), and Kennedy all spoke out. I think Eisonhower, and Bush were partaking in disclosure. I absolutely believe that there are cosmic rules We mere commoners don't get to have access to, but I think in some dinked out way the Illuminated Luciferians have to tell us what they are doing.

My question, is which do you think came first? The prophecy, by way of the Bible, Qur'an, Torrah, or whatever, or the Illuminati?

Ouch, I plead the 5th, or Quantum Physics. I think there is a pre history that up until now has remained hidden from us. I believe the Elite created from ancient knowledge; which they have kept hidden away in the Occult, Our modern day religions...at least the Abrahamic. On that note I believe the different Abrahamic groups, and sub groups illustrate divisions in slaves. I believe that throughout time the Illuminati have worked together as grand manipulaters, but have also had huge wars, and needed division. Hence, when one Illuminated dude decides he had enough, then they would create which ever of the modern day religions. This was done in order to separate out his herd of slaves. Remember a King is can control only a body, but a god can own the hearts, and minds.

Hi, KSpigpen, I still have more answer for Your one post.

JHC, I will get to yours after that... I hope Your still around.

Gel. Hey man! Yes, you after that, and enjoy the read.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I don't want to get this thread way off track, Sancho, but do you think that Nephillim might have something to do with the Illuminati?

Okay, I absolutely believe that the Illuminati, or the Elite that control Our Western World do indeed believe they are the decendents of the Nephillim. There are many stories on this topic for sure, but who knows exactly. What I do know is the Elite have for the most part intermarried, or inbred to keep their blood pure. Many People postulate that all the Elite are missing the RH factor in their blood. There is no terrestial reason for this. So, they either have a,b, ab, or o (-) blood. Look that up on the computer because it is only around 1%, or off the top of my head 10%...either way hardly any of the World's population don't have the RH factor.

It makes less sense for me to think that mere mortals can have the power or insight to orchestrate three world wars and doesn't seem logical that they would follow prophecy...if the prophecy came before the Elite, then it had to come from somewhere...unless the ruling elite have been doing it for some...three thousand years or so, huh?

Ah, now Your getting into a can of worms. The Elite believe themselves to be immortals, for sure; they also believe themselves to be gods over us. It's all in plain sight to see, but a Person has to open their eyes to see reality. I believe much of the modern World came from esoteric pre history books of Knowledge; which the modern Elites have scavenged the World for. In combination with that, as different peices of knowledge are found it's my belief they instantly start to change the future, or possible pathes. Imho, the Illuminati do channel entities from other dimensions of space, and time. These entities are what helped mold the Illuminati the ideology they have today, and many of the prophecies. This is going a little further than I wanted, but beyond religions, I do believe there is an absolutely battle between good, and evil; I think it is on this Earth heading for a finali soon.

So the Elite are playing games and pulling the strings of men in charge of men....but isn't there ALWAYS a string puller higher up? Who's that?

Yep, There are higher ups. Men, and Women of no names; however, there is never anyone to stop them from a whim they want. Imagine having a green light to go from place to place without anyone being able to stop You; no camera man would be allowed to take a photograph; as they wouldn't be able to get close enough.

You'll get a lot of conspiratorial People who believe all roads lead to Rome, and the Church being the root of all evil. Yes, and no. Imho, the Church overall seems to be a big solid walled fortress of corruption, and evil to many People in the know. I don't necessarily believe that. I think it is kind of a neutral ground for the different Elite. I believe there are different Elite, both good, and bad..bad being the Illuminati.

To get back around to the higher ups. Did You know that out of Rome exists three sovereign entities, or countries? Vatican City is actually it's own Country; independent from Italy. The Holy See is also an independent Country from Vatican City, and Italy. Third is the Knights Of Malta; which is sovereign unto itself. All three of these have diplomatic status in almost every Country in the World. Imagine having a citizenship, or diplomatic status in one of those...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm absolutely convinced that Kennedy's Secret Society speech is key to what got him assassinated.

That was a Kennedy to grieve.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hi sancho,
I agree with your comments; about the real enemy of the peole being corporatism.
Its no mystery when we have seen ridiculous amounts of taxpayers money thrown at corporate entities that squandered all the money in the first instant. It makes me physically sick.
Its no wonder multi-culturalism and political correctness is thrust down our throats. In order to irritate.
I think the psychology is to create diversions, so that the laity are busy aiming their frustrations at fictious scenarios. Its been said before.......

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

It was never about getting ALL of us. It was only ever about getting as many of us as possible to stay behind.

Okay, Your getting close to touching upon 2012 stuff. I am no expert on the subject, and there are numerous rumors regarding that. Just not sure.

I know there are several theories stating that there could be a dimensional shift one in one direction, or another.

It's widely speculated as I touched upon in the reply to KSpigpen that the Elite are indeed in a hurried rush trying to accomplish everything they need before 2012.

Should they get all things necessary before 2012 it is speculated the Elite could keep us lashed down in Earth as We know it now, but with their totalitarian control up front, and center stage. There plan includes WW 3, viruses, and general population control.

Now should they not accomplish their goal of by 2012 it is speculated that a raising in consciousness will usher in, and the Elite veil of control, or the proverbial "fall of man" will be of the past. It's even speculated that Earth could coexist in multiple dimensions. One here with the Luciferian Elite ruling over a prison planet, locked in a prison dimension.

I know it all gets fairly far out there, but so does the NWO. Remember Jones tape of Bohemian Grove. These Luciferian Elite believe all this to a tee. It's the reason their pace is quickening, and their intentions are becoming increasingly evident.

reply to post by Geladinhu

Hey Buddy,

I have to tell You; everything You write is very very well written, and inspires thought. I really think You should do more threads.......I'd be there!

I'm glad that I'm not the only loony around... I think that kinda makes us the smart ones

reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I agree 1000%
Notice he alludes to All speaking out against the monolith will be murdered. Absolutely!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I agree with your comments; about the real enemy of the peole being corporatism

Did You know the concept of corporations goes back thousands of years? I traced one particular Italian corporation back to the 1400's.

They were originally used as a means of alliance between once rivaling families of nobility. They would unite through a corporate contract, and then literally give up their own family names in order to take the family corporate name.

See Guiliani(sp), Genovese... both of those.

This is where the infamous Black Nobility gained vast amounts of power.

Its no mystery when we have seen ridiculous amounts of taxpayers money thrown at corporate entities that squandered all the money in the first instant. It makes me physically sick.

Really what'll make You sick is those corporations, or families do gaze upon us as their slaves. They think Our money was ***always*** theirs. This attitude carries throughout their attitudes in regards to us.

Its no wonder multi-culturalism and political correctness is thrust down our throats. In order to irritate.
I think the psychology is to create diversions, so that the laity are busy aiming their frustrations at fictious scenarios. Its been said before.......

Yes indeed my Good Man. The Elite are few in numbers. They use ancient Occult knowledge to place a veil of ignorance, and control over us.

They are master's in subversion, Illusion, delusion, smoke, and mirrors; all in a grand combination through commonly known methods such as Dividing to conquer.

They use all those catchy phrases to be reasured of their power, and that no one can see what the phrases actually embody; order out of chaos.

Now, to get really scary is the use of symbology. The Elite use multitudes of symbols; I know a few. They even use body language symbols in a very subtle manner. For example a backwards Peace sign with the hand is an indicator that the mission is finished; whatever the purpose was. No crud. Look around at pictures of People who happen to be in an area that something/anything went down.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I like all these "wake up" posts like its something new... its not. I found this stuff a year ago while researching Bush myself.

There is nothing we can do. The world is really corrupt and crappy, and we will probably get taken out by some engineered virus pretty soon.

Perhaps you are still in the phase where its exciting to know the truth. It will pass and you will just accept things the way they are, because you are powerless to change them.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I reserve the right to be wrong and look like a complete fool.
With that being said, I find myself adhering more and more to the idea that there will soon be a "dimensional shift" and indeed there will co-exist two differnt realities.

The first of which will see the NWO complete their agenda for world domination over all of the lost fearful people who couldn't stand the raising of the cellular and spiritual vibration and found that where they were was more comfortable/familiar.

The second, which is where I hope to be, will see a new age where war and fighting will be obsolite. We will wake up to our true potential as human beings and work together instead of competing.

It is not and never was about getting all of us to be slaves of the NWO.
The ultimate string puller behind all of this, call him Satan,Lucifer, or George for all I care, will not be crying in his beer and wallering in defeat, for he has accomplished his mission -----To get as many of us as he can.

That's all it was ever about.Getting as many of us as he can.He wins no matter what, because the dimension and space he will be allowed to occupy will be rife with souls to enslave and Master over.

I for one do not plan on being a part of that reality. I work hard daily on letting go of negativity meant to harm ( which I see as differnt than just plain ol' negativity) and forgiveness. I suggest we all do the same because I will either be right or I will be wrong but either way it is still a good way to be.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the incentive, bro!
I'd like to make more threads if I had any idea on how to mobilize people into being aware and spreading awareness.

For now I feel good just throwing bits here and there.
But whenever I see an opportunity I grab it, so threads are on their way.
Just don't know how long it will take.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Love the new-look avatar.....!

Really what'll make You sick is those corporations, or families do gaze upon us as their slaves. They think Our money was ***always*** theirs. This attitude carries throughout their attitudes in regards to us.

Kind of reminds me of that song that came out in the early 90's by Gary Clail and the On-U soundsystem- Human nature:
"gazing from their Ivory towers....watching how the other half lives,
All over the world...they put their hands in their pockets,
It relieves their conscious,
there's something wrong with Human Nature"!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I like all these "wake up" posts like its something new... its not. I found this stuff a year ago while researching Bush myself.

Yep, I never claimed to invent the wheel, or start any movement. I am simply trying to spread a message that has been available for all to spread; try it.

There is nothing we can do. The world is really corrupt and crappy, and we will probably get taken out by some engineered virus pretty soon.

I'm know Your correct about Your above statement. Your an intelligent Person, and I cannot say for You, but for myself, I will die with my boots on; rather than licking the boots of quasi dictator Elites. I am sure from Your words You'd agree.

Perhaps you are still in the phase where its exciting to know the truth. It will pass and you will just accept things the way they are, because you are powerless to change them.

No Sir, I am not. I was raised with the truth. I grew up in Austin, Texas. My father was one of the lead influences in Alex Jones start. Last year he credited him on one of his programs....could't remember his name, but described him to a fricken Tee..... I know the truth, and the truth of what is coming will be far worse than We have ever seen.
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I would like to know where You heard this story of what I'm understanding as two Earths; coexisting in different dimensions. I have read, or heard this as well, but cannot place the source, right now.

The theory sounds absolutely plausable, but I don't think it is getting away scottfree. From my understanding the Elite will be locked into a parallel prison Universe without any escape. I have even heard that this Parallel place will exhaust all resources leading to only a temporary stay....As in they will be destroyed there; like being in an air tight box, and running out of oxygen...kind of.

Another thought to ponder... There are the myths, and legends of the fall of Man. It could be that many among us are almost the living dead. As in they knowingly chose to fall in order to have whatever Evil, or Luciferians had to offer. What You worry about with two Earths may not be that bad.. It could simply be the freeing of those of us, who never went along with it in the first place.

For anyone else reading this; please understand the Elite truly do have a different perception of the World, and site all their knowledge from very "trippy" ancient esoteric knowledge.

reply to post by Geladinhu

Persistance my good Friend. People are overwhelmed with propaganda; it'll take a while for the light of truth to shine through. You can be a part of the light!

reply to post by KRISKALI777

Right back at'ya buddy!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I want to say it was Echart Tolle who wrote a fabulous Book called "A New Earth". Also Ahemm Divid Icke and many others. It actually is a rather old belief from what I gather. Has something to do with many dimensions existing and sharing the same space much like radio waves.
There are several Earths residing on different frequencies,only one of which do we have access to.

I am ready to change the dial. The old radio station K-NWO will still exist playing the crappy music it has always played whilst I am going to be listening to W-EVOLV.

They will both occupy the same space at the same time but both blissfully un-aware of eachother. Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!!

new topics

top topics

join