It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
the pictures that show jackson being loaded into the coroners van show a van with silver hubcaps while the "coroners van" in the video has no hubcaps i can see.

seeing as the hoaxers zoomed in on the plates of the van in the video i'ld say they checked the plates and cloned them, so that doesn't mean a whole lot, but they forgot to put hub-caps on the wheels, dang, i hate when that happens.

Sorry man, I just checked both of them, and there is no way that you can tell what the hupcaps on the van in the video look like. Im not saying this is true, but you cant use that to shoot it down.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by aleon1018
I really can't believe ATS would allow this here.
This should either be in skunkworks or removed. Obviously, someone has gone through the trouble to fake this. Besides, everyone who knows about MJ also knows he had a clone.

You cant be serious

As serious as this thread.

worldoftimepass.com...

www.duless.com...

[edit on 25-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
If you take a quick look at the events surrounding the death of Elvis Presley, you'll find that we're going through a similar set of events.

1. It was a plot to kill Elvis/Michael
2. Elvis/Michael isn't really dead.
3. Elvis/Michael faked his own death
4. Elvis/Michael is seen at various malls, etc.

It's hard to let go of a popular celeb, but Michael is gone now. Move on.

My friend i dont give a crap about micheal Jackson, im not some heart broken fan wishing he was still alive.. I just found this quite interesting

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a hoax, a fake. Take a look at the license plates side to side. You can obviously see that one of the words 'coroner' has been superimposted. The R's are completly different, and the blue arrow is at a different length from the R in both pictures.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That looks to be true....although it may be the angle at which we are looking at the doors.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
This is a hoax, a fake. Take a look at the license plates side to side. You can obviously see that one of the words 'coroner' has been superimposted. The R's are completly different, and the blue arrow is at a different length from the R in both pictures.

Thats because your lookin at the van door from a differant angle..

Wow it seems some people are taking offence to this..

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
the pictures that show jackson being loaded into the coroners van show a van with silver hubcaps while the "coroners van" in the video has no hubcaps i can see.

seeing as the hoaxers zoomed in on the plates of the van in the video i'ld say they checked the plates and cloned them, so that doesn't mean a whole lot, but they forgot to put hub-caps on the wheels, dang, i hate when that happens.

When I heard your evidence I was shocked and thought I was a fool to believe this.

But when I watched the video again to check for hubcaps, I could not find a single time that showed the wheel.

Perhaps you can, and you can show me a screenshot of a wheel, but what I saw was a wheelwell (which the wheel sits in) and the black rubber of the tire itself. When it is parked, the wall covered the area where there hubcap would be attached to the wheel.

I'd say your evidence is inconclusive at best sir.

But feel free to prove me wrong and a fool again

[edit on 25-8-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
reply to post by hikix

That looks to be true....although it may be the angle at which we are looking at the doors.

Bloody hell pokey, are you the only person in this thread with a brain..

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by hikix

I believe it's real, though I don't claim to have a useful brain, so your search continues for intelligent life

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Those are 2 different R's. I guess they are different fonts, even though the one on the first van (daytime) looks like it was even handdrawn. the bubble inside the R is much bigger and the lower part of the r looks like a half oval.

Also, if michael jackson were to fake his own death. It would probably be ALOT easier and more convienant to fake a heart attack then to fake a homocide???? Now there will be an investigation into people who were involved in his homocide... when he didn't even really die? Cmon lets use our heads.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
regardless of any angle the picture is from, its not the same van, the font isnt the same, they are 2 completely different fonts used for the word Coronor on the back

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I hope you are being sarcastic because if you put the pieces of the puzzle together, there is alot more to the story than matching license plates.. for example, see my above post.

link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

reply to post by hikix

I believe it's real, though I don't claim to have a useful brain, so your search continues for intelligent life

Sorry that wasnt directed at everyone, it just enoys me that people are so quick to jump to a conclusion with nothing to back it up..

link   
The pictures side by side show different vans. The one on the left has writing underneath the plate area. The one on the right shows an " alleged" plate with the number, but the plate isn't the same and looks fake, like it's carboard or whatever.

The plate on the left clearly shows slots for the screws and no tags or red squares. The plate on the left cleary shows it has rounded corners. The plates alone side by side give it away. >>>>[ HOAX]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh come on man....

Soooooo fake.

:shk: :shk:

The guy who followed right up to the gate and was able to film a spritely Jacko coming out the back and being shepherded away...

Damn....

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
people wont get over passed away celebrities

CX

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Even if it were the same van. is there a chance that it is someone else getting out of the back of it?

I can't see any dates/times on the video footage, maybe it's a totaly different case?

CX.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No one has pointed out that MJ's body was loaded in broad daylight... That vid looked like it was filmed at night, no natural light there at all.

Now how long exactly was the drive from his house to the morgue? What's to say the drivers arn't just playing a little joke? That could of been filmed anytime.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
No one has pointed out that MJ's body was loaded in broad daylight... That vid looked like it was filmed at night, no natural light there at all.

Now how long exactly was the drive from his house to the morgue? What's to say the drivers arn't just playing a little joke? That could of been filmed anytime.

Obviously, this was after the autopsy and before they took out his brain.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I am not seeing it. And I am looking really hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join