It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some doctors rejecting swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.healthcarerepublic.com...

Exclusive: Most GPs may reject swine flu vaccine
24-Aug-09
Up to 60% of GPs may choose not to be vaccinated against swine flu, with many concerned about the safety of the vaccine, a GP newspaper survey suggests.

Of 216 GPs who responded to the survey, 29% said they would not opt to receive the swine flu vaccine and a further 29% said they were not sure whether they would or not.

Of those who would refuse vaccination, 71% said they were concerned that the vaccine had not been through sufficient trials to guarantee its safety.

Professor David Salisbury, DoH director of immunisation, told Healthcare Republic, the website for GP newspaper, that frontline health workers have a duty to themselves regarding vaccination.

'They have a duty to their patients not to infect their patients and they have a duty to their families,' he said.

'I think you solve those responsibilities by being vaccinated.'

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm sure we can expect various counter measures to this. Some doctor will be set up to issue a falsified proof of vaccination. Then one of the people that claimed to have vaccinated will become the magic carrier of the infection. Then the gov will say well the only way to guarantee the vaccinations are real is to accompany them with microchip implants. The public will say "Yes, that will surely save us". It seems like even though the flu scam isn't working that well, they are becoming so desperate to carry out the agenda. I think they see control slipping away and killing and implanting seem like their best hopes. There was some microchip recently that supposedly detects the flu in the body. So they may start running the chip to alert you scam. Anything and everything to amuse and entertain. :->

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice find.... Wow, and this appears to be a normal UK health news site. Very interesting to say the least. I would love to see the survey from US General Practitioners.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This should be a Red Flag, for the rest of us!!...imo

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

did you find all those coins?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Worldwide vaccine resistance movement protest this weekend. Flu tools and education information.

www.falseflagflu.com...

top topics

join