It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 22 watch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wow, I guess the predictions were right!
Today (22 aug) I will see Tool, Alice in Chains and Wolfmother playing live.
Thats a hell of a big event!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
When will the human race learn do stop setting dates?

Hopefully that's the "change" that is going to occur Dec 21 2012

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i was so worried , i fell asleep. so did anyone get hit last night or see anything?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Web bot predicted a Global, Coastal Event around Aug. 22nd this year

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Is there anything besides a web bot predicting something to happen? Because i've watched this date fluctuate in meaning over the past couple of weeks. First it was an object impacting the sun, then it was a bank holiday, then it was a war, and now a global coastal event? Where did this date even originate?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Great... Still just noon here and nothing is happening. I don't expect anything either but, if it happens and web bot is right I think its going to the California earthquake. People have been reporting a smell like sulfur, which is sometime smelled before a big quake. It would make since, if there was a big earthquake then there could be a tsunami effecting the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well they closed Guaranty Bank. that is what 4th largest bank in the nation. I was expecting Bank of America but that would be No.1 not No.4.
and the FDIC has got to be running on empty by now. And then we have that stuff that happened in LA with that bioscientist .

My gut tells me something is about to happen.
Bod Dillan said it best: what it is isnt exactly clear. there is a man with a gun over there. They tell me I got to beware.. we got to stop children whats that sound everybody look whats going down...

rds.yahoo.com...=A0WTTkrfnpBKHnkBlBXQtDMD;_ylu=X3o'___'BjMHZkMjZyBHBvcwMxBHNlYwNzcg--/SIG=12u407qhb/EXP=1251078239/**http%3a//news.yahoo.com/ s/ap/20090822/ap_on_bi_ge/us_guaranty_bank_failure_2

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

what is supposed to happen???

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yawn Yawn im really tired now its 2.56 am GMT 23/8/09 a little dicky bird told me that a comet/deadstar/nibiru/rogue whatever is going to impact the sun causing major earth disasters on the 22/08/09 when I heard this rumour I went out and bought a pair of top notch raybans so I could look up at the sun to see this major event.
Well Ive been looking up all day and didnt see anything
I also seem to be still alive, I have three questions.

1.Do you think someones been telling porkys?

2.Should I stay awake till sunrise just incase?

3.Do you think I might get my money back off the raybans?

EDIT: Due to lack of sleep my spelling was not to clever

[edit on 8/22/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Something big has happened indeed.
Probably the most important thing that can ever happen.
We made it to tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I heard its only going to happen around midnight tonight.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello Wise Ones,

Nothing happend, people who are cought out making stuff up and fear mongering like this should be placed on a ATS list of BS artest's, just so we dont waste our time on post's like this.

It's the 24th here 3:20am!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Be: Kernoonos.....

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Kernoonos]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How people can be so ignorant? Living their life in a bad way.. All predictions are really bad, death, catastrophes, etc.

Don't be angry with me (this is not my first post) but I need to say.. Stupid HUMANS.

When all the humans in the world change their mind in a good way, the 2012 it's goind to happend, a new age. But people need to be ready for that event, you can't drive a car if you can't learn first.

Stop to be ignorant... Open yours minds...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FunkySonicO

2012 can go a few different ways, even the mayans dont believe its all sunshine and daisies.....how about you go back and read some more on it before you call others ignorant.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

There's worse things than being ignorant. Like being gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So web bot was wrong, Maybe that is a good thing, people should'nt

be drawn into there agenda, what ever it is?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I personally have a lot more faith in Timewave Zero than I do in Webbot. Being that, I would be kind of surprised if it was something huge that we noticed right off the bat, but I still wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not trying to say Earthquake-type things could be what it is talking about, but I have this Earthquake watch thing on Firefox, and the damn thing has been going nuts the past day-and-half now. I swear my computer screen shakes every few minutes (and it's all been in the 4.0+ area).

Edit: Of course when I post about the Earthquakes, it stops.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The future can only be planed, not predicted, even a well planed future can not be predicted acuretly..... another awsom earth changeing event 100% gona happen, DIDNT happen aug 22 2009 was aaother humdrum dayfor me and millions of other people, why couldnt the webbot have predicted that

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Lucifersjester]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Im thinking the people collecting money for this false information know why. If the fools would stop buying it... they would stop selling.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

The only thing that i saw that could have repercussions in the future was Scotland releasing the lockerbie bomber,the web bots did say we probably wouldn't see how that date would pan out till later,i personally could not see anything else interesting that could evolve at a later date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join