It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 22 watch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We're a few hours away from August 22nd there has been much speculation that something might happen on this date that will have long term effects.

Let's keep an eye open for any news that might seem related to this date.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here it is already the 22th of august. I'm very excited

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My teeth are itching from excitement and my ventricles are just a-palpitating away from anticipation. Thank god August 22 only comes once a year or I would be a nervous wreck!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
im pretty sure that you can all relax. When the SHTF or whatever happens, it will not be anticipated. So if you really want something to happen, it is best not to think about it.

Put me down for 5, that nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When will the human race learn do stop setting dates?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Most of these great happenings predicted by webbots or timewave zero happen in a way that our perspective is incapable of grasping it.

Big happenings happen all the time, but we can't perceive it because we are so detailed oriented.

So I think we won't see any news, articles or great events happening in front of our eyes.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The window starts on the 22/23.

My gut is saying it's hurricane bill and it's effects on the eastern seaboard.
There's New York's financial district, Maryland/Virginia military assets and one of the most active oil exploration regions on earth in the eastern canadian region.

From what I hear platforms in Nova Scotia have been evacuated, or will be in response. Now, Newfoundland has one of the largest, if not the largest oil platform on earth called "hibernia".

There's a lot of potential for disaster, oil spills, financial interruption and God knows what else. Prayers and hope rests with the people over there.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Name one friggin' prediction on this website that EVER came true? Exactly.

Why do people waste their time with this???

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Alright, here's my $0.02:

We cannot predict anything using crystal balls, pendulums, or anything else along those. Yes, I believe they are accurate sometimes; but we misread them WAY too often for them to be relied on AT ALL.
Now, we can predict things based on facts, evidence, trends, ect.

What will happen in the next two days? I have no idea. But whatever happens, I don't think we'll immediatly know it's effects.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Exactly! there could be 35 events that occur in or around the same time throughout the world which all impact and combined create a "greater" event. time will tell. It always does.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

OH but the web bot said!!! lol

so we wait!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My favorite excuse when nothing occurs is: Well it must have happened in another timeline. What a bunch of $#!+.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Mid afternoon here in New Zealand, nothing so far suns out nice and warm for a change. Removed two huge cutty grass plants from the garden. Had quite a cool cloud formation where I lived, sort of half the sky was covered in a thin cloud with a real crisp edge, seen em before but this was the best of its type so far, relevance to the topic... none really

This thread over in the pandemic disease forum raises my eyebrows a little.

ATS Thread

As to why do we do this whole prediction thing.. its fun and a interesting distraction, and who knows someone might get it right one day, nothing ventured nothing gained and all

Think ill give Teletext a browse see if anything interesting internationally is up on it.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I stopped being excited that something is going to happen. The best thing to do in my opinion is whatever happens is for the better. Any turn you take in life or decision you make it is always for the better. You either enjoy it or suffer (which in turn a lesson in itself), so don't worry, be happy and follow your gut instinct or intuition...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by xxxcosta]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

could also be related to the sulfuric odor being reported in San Francisco as we speak, an odor long recorded to be a precursor to earthquakes.

discussion on ATS on the odor

-

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have no idea what the web bot predicts if anything for this weekend but timewave zero shows *something* leading to a large decline on the graph.

I've taken a keen interest in TWZ as it seems to show *something* accurately. LOL!

Tension will be high all this weekend on the Eastern coastline, that much is a given. That, alone, could account for the peak on the timewave graph.

The timewave graph was calibrated using major world events and the days preceding them. Historic points of interest. No predictions, just a fibonacci sequence of novelty/mass concentration on historical trends.

I do find it intensely intriguing and worth the speculation it has caused me.

Here's a call for Evasius to do his thing. He knows it well and probably second only to Terrence McKenna himself from what I've observed.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
um, the video states aug.22 to sept. 4 so you still have to wait. did you see the video?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yep still waiting.

second line

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
August 22nd is an inaccurate date due to timezones. You guys are alreayd in Aug. 22nd and its still 2 more hours till 12:00 here.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
right, it is 3:22 here and waiting for dawn to see whatever im supposed to see. yes it is aug.22

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join