It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Denied: UFO Secrets of The US Government - Clifford Stone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
One more thing to consider as part of the on-going disclosure. For Clifford to have gotten his hands on so many documents, it stands to reason he has contacts on the inside. I can imagine that they have indicated that the time may be right to release the interview.

The waters are constantly being tested. This site and many others are being monitored for our collective reactions. I predict an increasing stream of information to be released in a controlled fashion just as it has been over the last fifteen years.

Think about the quality of the information that has been released over the last fifteen years. I've been following it pretty closely for that amount of time and this interview was unheard of in the early 90's. That is a fact. We are being slowly exposed and tempered for the inevitable.

BTW plenty of people are drunks and have seen shrinks. That does not in and of itself disqualify anybody in my book. As a matter of fact being exposed to this kind of information probably resulted in innumerable cases of addiction and psycho analyses.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I agree with the waters being constantly tested. Unfortunately I can see this being an ongoing thing for many more years when so many people are ready to hear the truth today.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thanks for the info - look forward to watching the videos. Interesting - 82 flags (83 after I am done!) and not even three full pages of replies? What am I missing?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It was once said… ‘Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.’

Now, on the surface of this brief statement, is a certain ring of logic. It makes sense to us, at first anyway, that the weight of a claim should be counterbalanced by an equally weighty bit of proof. But then you may begin to think about it in depth and if you do, you realize what a completely ridiculous notion it really is.

First of all, any truth is a proof… at least, in my way of thinking. If you can prove something simply, then why should you feel compelled to up the ante to prove it in some unnecessarily complicated way? Albert Einstein was quoted to say, "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

In other words, don’t try to lower the river if all you need to do is to raise the bridge a bit.

For every witness like a former astronaut, or congressman, or former president, or anyone at all, the skeptic's reply is that there is no reason why this person wouldn't lie as easily as the next.

The extraordinary testimony of an extraordinary person, means nothing.

For every eye witness to something of a truly extraordinary nature who has been denied by our own government, there is another day lost to humanity and another opportunity to step from the shadows of a million years of isolation and bondage at the hands of our own kind.

Extraordinary?

If we can find a way to dismiss that former astronaut's personal account of a UFO putting down landing gear and settling on terra firma, right before his eyes, then no evidence at all, extraordinary or otherwise, is going to make a whit of difference.

Extraordinary claims don't really require extraordinary proof. They just require a simple bit of truth and then, some common sense.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wonder how on Earth or out There it’s possible that I almost missed this one, I obviously must pay more attention.
But anyway, thanks in advance for posting this video,
I sorely will look at it as soon as possible.
Especially because of the involvement of Mr. Clifford Stone, for whom I have a great respect.
So after seeing George Knapp’s interview with UFO Whistle-Blower Philip Corso lately I expect this video will also be a very interesting one.

"I'll be back" to let you know my opinion of it.

[edit on 28/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Very informative video/documentary in my opinion, thanks for sharing ATS.
Mr. Stone did in fact a really marvelous job by obtaining all those documents.
I follow Mr. Stone’s work related to this subject for some years now and find him a very sincere and trustworthy person, and therefore I am personally convinced that Mr. Clifford Stone is telling us as far as possible the truth.
And he can back up his claims with his absolute goldmine of legitimate government documents.

Here is the way I see it all.
The whole UFO/ET phenomena is in fact one giant galactic puzzle which is impossible to finish.

It’s not only about the astounding fact [what I thought first] of some Earth visiting alien beings, it is far beyond that.
It’s about at least dozen’s of Earth visiting intelligences, and therefore very likely countless others out there, and the big question’s are.

What are their agenda’s so to speak, such as their interests in us, their intentions, are they all good [which I don’t believe] what is our connection with them, are our real creators amongst them [which I believe].

Could it be, that some of them did have during our development a degree of involvement and interference with us here on Earth. [which I believe].

What is their way of society, there level of spirituality.

How are they coming here, such as their way of traveling, and what technology do they use for that.

Very interesting are Mr. Stones views on “Why The Secrecy”, especially his last remark.
Also his views about the possible consequences for the religions around the world.
I admire his unshakeable personal believe in God.
Those rolls of microfilms and what they contain.

----------

Then his saying.

For those of you who believe that there is nothing to UFO’s, let me say this.
Today we are reaching for the stars.
Tomorrow we will achieve the technology to reach those stars.
Day after tomorrow we ourselves will become someone else’s Unidentified Flying Objects.

His remark at the Disclosure Project Press Conference;

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

---------

Mr. Stone, thank you very much for coming forward and all your marvelous work so far.

Salute from Holland.
Spacevisitor.

[edit on 2/9/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mr. Stone,
This story was told by Don Ecker, formerly with UFO Magazine. he said...

"He told me that one day 3 guys pulled up to his house, guys he didn't know. They told him to get his jacket, they wanted to take him somewhere and "show him something. So, ol' Cliff got his jacket and slipped his .357 magnum in his pocket. They drove out to the boonies .... then stopped their car and told Cliff to get out. The guy that talked to Cliff back at his house got out of the car and then said he knew Cliff had his gun. He told Cliff to shoot him! So, while Stone is telling me this, I asked him "Okay Cliff, what did you do?"

Stone told me he pulled out his .357 and fired 3 shots at the guy. Then he told me "I shot at him not even thinking, but the bullets didn't even hurt him!"

Do you have anything to say about this? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How does one go about getting legal documentation on UFOs from the government? I don't know which questions are the right questions.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
edit: can a mod please remove this post

[edit on 14-11-2009 by technical difficulties]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join