It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Hiii_98 & ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We have been in contact I am in NW Indiana about an hour from Chicago am 33 and work in the railroad field and let me tell you i have seen some wierd stuff get shipped even covered cars marked DODX in the computer system to keep the operators and general employees from knowing what is being shipped more on that later I will follow up with Pics and Vids of some of this crazy stuff.

Also am working on some hotspots in between Chiacgo and Indianapolis I know this is a large region buy I have been into recon and visit some of these places at night I go in dark and have not been seen as of yet no one I know personally knows what I do they assume I work and sleep but i must keep it low key because there is a military base near and a lot of blanket cameras in the area I am now equiped with night vision and a decent digital camcorder and hope to post some pics and decent video of what is going on soon. All I can say is that there is a heavy UN presence in the area which is not right as a nation they are not supoosed to be on our soil orbs have beens seen and a large cylinder appeared out of thin air and tumbled to the ground followed by heavy helicopter activity not sure if they were black or unmarked as in the rural Indiana areas it get really dark
and soon left the area I am glad to be a part of this community because information needs to be free and no where else would i be able to post what is going on and not be told oh that's just military exercies like the town people think

Thanks again and I will be back with info am doing recon in the area at least 3 times a week and if safe hope to hookup with Hii_98 for a trek out there as i find he is not that far from me

Later all

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Willbe doing recon near Grissom AFB near Peru In will post back with pics and vidz soon

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wow, really interesting. anticipating more.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
wow i had no idea this post was made until just now. I've been very busy working on my website www.skinwalkerranch.org and beenspending all my time over there. I should have checked in sooner. I'm VERY interested to see what is going on in that area and would love to assist with a recon! I also cant wait to see the pictures and videos. Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
please IM me your contact information.

join